"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Nyaruu is making a sonichu-inspired medallion.
Out of air-dry clay.

EDIT : It's starting to take shape.
1671149868724.png1671150079920.png
(She also made her bow, comically oversized)
1671152616002.png

Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The ojou and schizo lizard are having a collab, I have no clue how this is going to go.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi streaming early to makeup for yesterday

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

*checks the Asylum*
*sees no one's linked Shiina's stream yet*

4pk9q1.jpg

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The twitter posts a character design for Nova: http://web.archive.org/web/20200406164945/https://twitter.com/k_m1ss/status/1247201068972412930
The userid for that account is in the source of the archived tweets which you can follow to a live twitter (@NovaGalactier) here: https://twitter.com/i/user/1187491132172914688
The streamscharts for m1ssk also redirects to a live twitch account (galactiernova) here: https://streamscharts.com/channels/m1ssk
Unless some really strange account mixup/error happened, its her.
I was kind of holding out a bit of hope she would be fully Japanese and this was a false attribution but nope this is pretty definitive evidence.

Why are there so many hapas in vtubing?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Unless some really strange account mixup/error happened, its her.
I was kind of holding out a bit of hope she would be fully Japanese and this was a false attribution but nope this is pretty definitive evidence.

Why are there so many hapas in vtubing?
why? you got a problem with gods people Romanians?

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia's Mr Hands deep dive is finally happening.

1671148357518.png

kukkia

Early Adopter
Tenma being part vampire Romanian would explain her unique voice.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
She's still salty over leangate.
LOL, IIRC, Karen, Irys and Bae were actually laughing about a lean joke in a recent Chadcastr episode.

*checks the Asylum*
*sees no one's linked Shiina's stream yet*

4pk9q1.jpg

I'm playing her in the background right now. She can really fill the late-afternoon/early evening-comfy-zatsu-slash-art-stream sized hole that Ina left with these kinds of streams.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Some Rie roommate stuff I caught.
Might be lockin down soon?
signal-2022-12-15-18-05-42-034.jpg

What I think she means
signal-2022-12-15-18-10-15-933.png

We also got a body pic
signal-2022-12-15-18-19-13-037.png

20221215_175115.jpg

chihirogumi

For those of you who enjoy Apex, or at the very least the vtuber interactions surrounding Apex, Neo-Porte founder Shibuya Hal has announced the fifth edition of the Vsaikyo Apex tournament in his latest stream.

The tournament will take place in mid-April of 2023 and he's adding merch sales in order to monetize the event better since he has had trouble making money in the past despite the humungous viewership numbers on the day of the tournament. He's also renting out a theater location in Japan for fans to watch the event for any lucky fuckers here that live over there. The point system and landmark lottery will return but he will look into adjusting the point system for the tournament due to the changes in Apex ranked from last year and the growing skill level of the vtubers that participate regularly. Another source: https://www.inside-games.jp/article/2022/12/15/142554.html

The underlying problem here though is the fact that Apex is currently in decline. Multiple esports teams are already dropping out of Apex because surprise surprise EA is a dogshit games company. Apex will still be around by the time of this event, but if Hal is unable to adequately monetize the event and/or Respawn can't breathe new life into the game, this is probably the last Vsaikyo we'll ever see.

USS IOWA

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Lia Ch. 鈴香アシェリア 【Phase Connect】 - THIS HORSE DID THE UNTHINKABLE ≪Internet Deep Dive≫ [6AXrCI_...png
Lia doesn't know where Washington State is. This has to be a bit.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The underlying problem here though is the fact that Apex is currently in decline. Multiple esports teams are already dropping out of Apex because surprise surprise EA is a dogshit games company.
It wouldn't have anything to do with apex being absolutely awful to watch for non-players right? Much like that other dump overwatch.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Some Rie roommate stuff I caught.
Might be lockin down soon?
View attachment 8085
What I think she means
View attachment 8087

View attachment 8088
We also got a body pic

Really surprised we got two PC girls roommates information back to back so shortly. Then again I guess that just how it goes the unpredictability of finding things.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 8095
Lia doesn't know where Washington State is. This has to be a bit.
She also doesn't know the name of the Statue of Liberty. It's now the Lady of Freedom. Or the Lady of Independence, she also came from Britain not France. In the Country of America, established in 1570something.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
LOL, IIRC, Karen, Irys and Bae were actually laughing about a lean joke in a recent Chadcastr episode.
Calli said that she loved lean (chicken). She ended saying that she loves breasts, in her mouth etc.

Is Lia American? they should revoke her nationality after that display of US states and geography. So far the most terrifying thing from the stream about a dude taking horse cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom