General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hungover Pippa is exceptionally cute today.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like trouble in Paradise. WTF why would you help creating rap music if you are bothered by some slurs?!

Can't wait for the eventual double-down. My thoughts on this guy are simple:
:pippadfuckoff:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221215_231135_Twitter.png
One of the complete sane, not a danger to children Calli antis. Part of me wants twitter to survive long enough for these people to start eating themselves.

Edit: I just got a gift sub to Prayers from Abigail. My sins have been forgiven

Last edited:

Bug Eater

The underlying problem here though is the fact that Apex is currently in decline. Multiple esports teams are already dropping out of Apex because surprise surprise EA is a dogshit games company. Apex will still be around by the time of this event, but if Hal is unable to adequately monetize the event and/or Respawn can't breathe new life into the game, this is probably the last Vsaikyo we'll ever see.
They talked a bit about this last tournament as well:

It's hard to imagine anything taking its place though. Apex fundamentally has some of the best movement/gunplay (mostly thanks to TF2 ofc) and high-level tournaments are still pretty entertaining to watch, despite all its issues. I don't follow the JP scene outside of vtuber stuff but I'm guessing that the viewership over there is not looking great.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
To be fair the combat in Destiny 2 is pretty good. It's just outside of the raid and dungeon content, there's not much to do. Still, I'd gladly watch a vtuber try to complete the new raid in the world first competition.
Unless you have a good team that you are actually on the same page as, it wouldn't be that fun.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Today's advent video is Gura again.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Looks like trouble in Paradise. WTF why would you help creating rap music if you are bothered by some slurs?!

archive

I just wanted to have the archive link of this here. I don't really have any commentary, just retards being retarded.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
huh Interesting "Lore drop" with the Stars/Planets

So Regis name comes from the Eagle Constellation. Axel is obvious from Sirius. Even so not a Star, Vesper's name maybe originates from Venus as his name can roughly mean twilight and Venus is the Morning Star. No clue on Magni.

Maybe a stretch, but a magnetar is a kind of neutron star. idklmao

Selen, Pomu, and Rosemi are doing a hilarious lore stream ft Can't Government

This stream's got me fucking dead between the multiple MGS callbacks chat's throwing and the basketball lore. NijiEN was ruined by faggy guys.

E: "I like Ocelot because he's so fucking gay."
"But how is he gay!?"

:whatastory:RIP me I'm die

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

The replies are actually quite funny, but this one hit the nail on the head:

Screenshot 2022-12-16 043555.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This stream's got me fucking dead between the multiple MGS callbacks chat's throwing and the basketball lore. NijiEN was ruined by faggy guys.
The Baller was my favorite member if the Cobra Unit, personally. Classic MGS character.

CobraUnit-exif-remove.jpeg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
God I hope not, I just managed to kick my Destiny 2 addiction, I don't want to get pulled back in.
I've done that dance one too many times and eventually I've learned to accept that the game will bring me in again sooner or later. Maybe you should do the same if this isn't your first time.

Unless you have a good team that you are actually on the same page as, it wouldn't be that fun.
I do forget how awful being in a raid can be if your team is ass so let me add that I wish to see a vtuber do a world first raid competition and be a GOOD raid team that can get past at least the first encounter.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Glad someone archived the tweet 'cause now it's deleted.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I wish to see a vtuber do a world first raid competition and be a GOOD raid team that can get past at least the first encounter.
Youd be a nice fantasy writer! You are pretty good at imagining things that will never happen.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Mooms singing for her arbitrary sub goal of 765,000

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

USS IOWA

The Rrat

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looks like Lisa was lurking in the chat and came out when Pippa started watching fan music.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom