Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Re: Pippa 100k feet
Congratulations and sorry it happened
I'm being sincere. This is a milestone worth celebrating and the celebration was as autistic as expected.

Wtf is happening here? lmao. Is this a cameo?

Nene and Shion got them as well.

Not related to your post, but Shion also got a piano and bassoon arrangement of Mage of Violet (35:48).

In case anyone wonders why kanauru has Kobo is at a rave flailing a knife and mannequin hand around, it’s really quite simple…
She did a stream where she had a rave and flailed a knife and mannequin hand around:

Time stamp is roughly where the party starts.
She also used a post from a stair banister to break open a piñata, which makes a reappearance as yet another object flailed around. Also her brother and mother were there on stream with gloved hands.
ID girls are weird.

Piñata (volume warning)

This makes me think. Now that the big two have established EN branches, do English-fluent Japanese now prefer to apply for EN spots?
Quoting myself to sperg more. IIRC Tenma pushed to be an EN. I suppose there are a lot of reasons English-fluent Japanese might apply for an EN spot instead of a JP spot where that's an option (e.g. wanting to practice English, possibly better odds at competition, possibly different contracts). But that makes me wonder if we'll ever see anyone like Coco and Oliver as a bridge on the JP corpo side again. All five HoloX having some grasp of English suggests that gave them points for their selection, but Lui is not as fluent as Meloco, much less people like IRyS. Then again, I'm not sure how much it matters which "side" the bridge is on.

Edit:

View attachment 7908
Might be a mistranslation, or someone making false translations, but Gundou talks about how Axia and management's "disagreement" is apparently on whether talents should sing and dance and Axia saying "Fuck that, I'm out".

For those who missed the first time the clip was posted, Gundou explicitly says that she doesn't know what led up to Axia's graduation. She was going through stream-of-consciousness (paraphrasing): I don't want to sing and dance but Nijisanji seems to want that, guess it's the differences in our directions > oh, Axia said "differences in direction" didn't he, but I don't know what led up to that > hypotheticals about deleting VODs vs letting them stay up and other things that you have to decide on when you graduate > if I insist on no idol business the company will probably give me something else to do, I don't think it'll ever come to me quitting

Last edited:

RiverBear

Quoting myself to sperg more. IIRC Tenma pushed to be an EN. I suppose there are a lot of reasons English-fluent Japanese might apply for an EN spot instead of a JP spot where that's an option (e.g. wanting to practice English, possibly better odds at competition, possibly different contracts). But that makes me wonder if we'll ever see anyone like Coco and Oliver as a bridge on the JP corpo side again. All five HoloX having some grasp of English suggests that gave them points for their selection, but Lui is not as fluent as Meloco, much less people like IRyS.
I feel like branding yourself as EN talent opens more opportunities than branding as a JP talent.
Being a JP talent implies that you'd mostly be streaming in Japanese.
We've seen this effect with HoloID and NijiID, wherein the first waves of both Indonesian branches were basically EN lite, but people were put off by their branding, assuming they'd mostly be speaking in Indo languages hence their less than stellar debut numbers

lvl8

Shiina has gained over 1k subs from this already. Went from 18.4k to 19.4.
She earned my respect and sub by letting chat discuss the Pippa stream and joining in and directing the discussion.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
On the one hand I'm glad PC is on the incline and someone in the corpo had a stream that's comparable to nearly upper mid-tier large corpos but the other hand Pippa encouraged terrible fetistists by caving in.
Also hilarious how she pinned Yuri to braps, the cat will never live it down. Similar meme route too, encouraging it on occasion.
I don't think that fucking catgirl will live down her self-annoited "Brap Queen" title. lmao

stassy

I feel like branding yourself as EN talent opens more opportunities than branding as a JP talent.
Being a JP talent implies that you'd mostly be streaming in Japanese.
We've seen this effect with HoloID and NijiID, wherein the first waves of both Indonesian branches were basically EN lite, but people were put off by their branding, assuming they'd mostly be speaking in Indo languages hence their less than stellar debut numbers

it depend on circumstances and opportunities, Anya only started to incline when she hit the jp side while Kobo was successful in her own ID side.
And for Moona it was a lucky encounter with the rabbit and to lean more on music productions.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
NOOL saw the feet posting in the homeland
lol.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Late night ASMR, UUUUU

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It cracks me up how every time, no matter how many times, he just cannot accurately describe the situation when it's Pippa.
Powerful rrat:
Its intentional. He has to act dispassionate and boomer tier unknowing for things he actually likes.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Has she done the NeoCities thing before? That's actually a thing I wanted to do if/when I ever got into streaming… teach my watchers how to make their own little websites and then maybe go through them on stream and rate them.
Numerous times, just don't expect it to be actually written correctly. It's on the level of complexity and markup validity of geocities page of old: https://amiyaaranha.neocities.org/
Is this the end of pippa liveposting by the way?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
THE HOUR IS NIGH!

Let's see if she makes the right choice.

All joking aside I just wanted to say how proud I am that she has gotten so far so quickly. When we first discovered her I thought she was going to survive as an inside joke between us and 4chan, never getting too big but cultivating a small yet fiecely loyal fanbase. Then when she did the Gunt stream and got shoutouts from a bunch of larger creators, I realized that she had the potential to become much more than that. She was growing popular by being herself, not by creating a fake marketable persona and censoring herself, but instead making edgy jokes and openly associating with the so called "evil" places of the internet. Combined with Josh successfully fighting to keep his website up and Sam Hyde being rediscovered by the Internet, she really gives me hope that culture is finally shifting, that people are finally getting tired of having to filter their speech and are fed up with the lies and propaganda they have been sold for over a decade now, that people just want to be able to laugh again. Obviously, Pippa isn't the ediest edge lord that ever lived, she's relatively tame, but it is a step in the right direction. And this isn't just about her being the bellweather of change but Pippa herself. She has been trying to do this for much of her life and she is finally making it. She has gone from being a loser NEET to having Ken Ashcorp and MOONSHINE ANIMATIONS make fan works for her and even Metokur plays her covers on his streams now. HAPPY 100K PIPPA YOU'VE EARNED IT!

Btw for those who were interested in the Asylum Awards I posted my concept in the Forum Discussion Thread: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cl...ssion-aka-wtf-is-going-on-thread.2/post-23984

Awe I missed. And no I’m not a footfag, I just thought a big stream like this would be a perfect chance to hop on the Pippa train, I know I’d really like her, I just don’t know if I have the time to watch her.

Pic was posted on homeland btw. I like the pic, because of the cute dog paws of course, what were you thinking

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Does he keep tabs on vtuber thread or does someone tell him when something happens? He always there during events.
He watches pippa. One of the pictures belongs to slubbermutt. His oshis are kirschey, karen and mint. Hes envious of pippa success because shes skinny. Graanth relays everything that is happening in this forum to wrangle retards on homeland. Proctor is still serbian glowie plant. Steno isnt here because he isnt a janny on asylum

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How can he be this retarded :loading:
Man I don't know. He has his moments where he does random shit that ends up being funny and then he goes and does stupid shit like this.

Here’s a hint to any schitzos out there; these girls hate it when you insult their coworkers. That quickly turns their impression of you from the best case scenario of ‘haha funny, schitzo weirdo’, into ‘this guy is a prick’.
Pippa has mentioned multiple times how she hates it when people compare her to her peers or when people highlight her success and then use it to compare to the other talents and how shitty that must feel.

Man, I kind of wonder now how the whole Henri story will end. Eventually the girls are going to get fed up and either ban or ignore him. which in turn will probably cause him to go even more schizo.
Banned from Discord, Muted/Blocked on Twiter and Banned from Twitch/Youtube streams. Its the only outcome that makes sense to me. The other would be that he chills out and somehow stops acting retarded but everyone knows that shit is impossible.

You're not wrong on that front. I myself was having some Gura withdrawals towards the end of her break, and I unironically found myself filling that spot in my heart with the ghost loli and her similar energy. She just swears more often. And yeah she's definitely got uoh-energy as well, although I do want to know if she likes it or not. As an example; Gura clearly likes it to an extent, and for me that makes things feel somewhat more genuine when it comes to the kayfabe element. However, it would make me feel bad if she wasn't into it, and likewise I'd be a little down if Yuko didn't enjoy her position. I want my chuubas to be happy is all.
I wonder how long she can keep up the high energy. Im not that familiar with her past life. She seemed high-energy from the few vids I saw but I feel like she might burn herself out after 6 months of it. Maybe im wrong (hope im wrong).

She earned my respect and sub by letting chat discuss the Pippa stream and joining in and directing the discussion.
Shiina is extremely easygoing and very degen but she hides it all behind a very soft-spoken and demure attitude and speech.

Does he keep tabs on vtuber thread or does someone tell him when something happens? He always there during events.
He's tsundere, he probably checks the Vtuber thread every so often.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Imagine a world where feet posting garners more pages than Sana's graduation. :gunpeko:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Was wondering why I have 20+ pages to catch up, glad I'm still quite sick to not go online more than 4-hours per day I guess

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Yugo Asuma is graduating

Though looks like he's been fired outright based on the EN statement. No graduation stream too.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yugo Asuma is graduating

Hey scuttle, get in here and explain all this: https://www.anycolor.co.jp/en/news/yyftlr2p-mfm
Sound pretty serious and like it wasn't 'his' choice to graduate ("...we have decided to have Yugo Asuma graduate."). All content privated today (immediately?), all merch gone.

Seems like this is what the vague sad-posting a while ago was about, which makes the sudden announcement and deletion of content surprising. Maybe the sad-posting was a serious bonk where they said, "Hey, you need to do/not do stuff if you want to keep working here", and just now is when the firing took place after failing to meet demands?

Edit: In other news; I am having a really tough time right now. I want to eat dinner, but I want to finish the Pippa stream, and I obviously cannot do both.

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
WTF, why Nijisanji talents graduating left and right?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yugo Asuma is graduating

Though looks like he's been fired outright based on the EN statement. No graduation stream too.

Could be this is what Nijis were kind of sad over not long ago? Would make sense that they'd be aware of whatever's going on internally first if something happened with Yugo.

Their tweet on Dec 1st has a sense of finality to it as a goodbye with the context of a graduation, so I'm guessing this didn't come as a surprise in that case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom