General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Nofriend gook was riding BMX

vesper was riding kronii

Anyone who's heard Vesper go full autismo on bikes knows he'd pick a carbon-fiber beast of a road bike over some stinking canadian female.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
What do you think they were fighting about?
God dammit I hate you
bnvnbnn.gif

well I guess in a way it still confirms that Vesper is still having trouble working with a company taking orders, and not having the same freedom he had before with decisions and actions he can do now.

He dropped another one.

Oh wow he actually came back sooner than I thought. I thought he take the winter off and come back early next year but meh.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Not-Username

Karen fixed her shit for day 4 (still sounds brain damaged or drunk or both....probably sleep deprieved both)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Anyone who's heard Vesper go full autismo on bikes knows he'd pick a carbon-fiber beast of a road bike over some stinking canadian female.

1664043126985.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

oh my god that really is autism but it's adorable seeing how passionate he is about bikes.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Jesus-fucking-Christ, guys. It's Vesper. This is a no-brainer.

They were arguing about bikes.
Kronii wants a tandem and that is sacrilege to Vesper. He is for one bike one person and will never visit Germany because of these abominations
bike.jpg
OBV Kronii is upset cause it's Kiara's culture.

Vesper has Americanism but unlike the EN girls/Kson he drives into the tunnel like Wile E Coyote.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Orange women/men just can't stop running their mouths. Axel confirms in his latest zatsudan that Vesper really had a fight with management. He tried to paddle back saying that he told chat this before and it's just his speculation but it was oblivious that he spilled the beans.
Yeah Axel never mentioned a fight being the cause until now, he effectively said the first time he talked about it: "I don't know what's going on, but Vesper will be back soon don't worry about it."

Still it seems like one of the most probable explanations for why this happened, except obviously that Kronii is pregnant (or both).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
With Axel being in japan he could just dogeza his ass out of a suspension, in case retard management decided to punish him.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
With Axel being in japan he could just dogeza his ass out of a suspension, in case retard management decided to punish him.
I'd rather Axel bark, growl, rip someone's pant leg, and pee on their shoes irl then have him bow to Takeshi Nofriendsjin.

Unleash your inner Brian Axel, do it for Nowa-Oji.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Orange women/men just can't stop running their mouths. Axel confirms in his latest zatsudan that Vesper really had a fight with management. He tried to paddle back saying that he told chat this before and it's just his speculation but it was oblivious that he spilled the beans.
Worth noting that Axel definitely tried to back-pedal and say that it was his speculation, but he also said he told management over dinner that he was going to talk about it.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Else is singing right now.

She will also premiere her cover of Ado's song from One Piece Film Red 9PM JST.

Enma Ruri will also premiere a cover of LiSA, Rising Hope.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
IRyS is upset people keep clipping her "D"

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Ahh so it's the autistic deer that joined color me shocked

Edit: So curious if this mouse tweet means we might be seeing more members or might just be a hey you still have a chance

Oh god I thought you were talking about FerociouslySteph, I guess I need to have more faith in vshoujo.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Meanwhile Axel almost become a host because he's just naturally attractive for that kind of thing I guess. Given his IRL picture that I had to dig for because I was that curious, I can see why he was approached.

jrmn65.jpg
o9m7fj.jpg

Also while looking for Axel's IRL pictures, I stumbled into this old ass video that Magni was in. He plays Amy (ofc...) and "Captain Cold" in whatever the fuck this is.

Sporg

As someone who got into hololive around March 2021, was there any particular reason why Coco pretty much didn't collab with any EN members until after she already announced her retirement? Looking back, she did do one meme review with Calli just a few weeks before the announcement, but I guess that could've also been scheduled after she already had decided to leave. It's not like she stopped working with other members in general after the China thing, and it would seem like a natural thing for her to have hung out with EN people from time to time as soon as their collab restrictions ended, and be part of streams with a mix of monolingual EN and JP members. IIRC, her first on screen interaction with Gura and Ina was on her graduation stream.

Not-Username

As someone who got into hololive around March 2021, was there any particular reason why Coco pretty much didn't collab with any EN members until after she already announced her retirement? Looking back, she did do one meme review with Calli just a few weeks before the announcement, but I guess that could've also been scheduled after she already had decided to leave. It's not like she stopped working with other members in general after the China thing, and it would seem like a natural thing for her to have hung out with EN people from time to time as soon as their collab restrictions ended, and be part of streams with a mix of monolingual EN and JP members. IIRC, her first on screen interaction with Gura and Ina was on her graduation stream.
Supposedly a Collab ban.
Never confirmed.
and yes she only collabed after her graduation plans where final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom