"What the hell is a 'power bottom'?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ban my oshis, see them embroiled and buried in drama and conflict. Yabs and cucking, illicit dealings and unwanted pregnancies. I crawl through a field of thorns just to see my girls treasured smile again.

But, you take away Grandpire for TWO WEEKS, TAKESHI, and you better crawl into the deepest, darkest bunker you can find and count your days you pitiful, sniveling little panty-sniffing slant FUCK because I will come for you, and I will find you, and I will PEEL YOUR FLESH FROM YOUR WEAK BONES AN-

Kizuna-JEESAS.gif

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ban my oshis, see them embroiled and buried in drama and conflict. Yabs and cucking, illicit dealings and unwanted pregnancies. I crawl through a field of thorns just to see my girls treasured smile again.

But, you take away Grandpire for TWO WEEKS, TAKESHI, and you better crawl into the deepest, darkest bunker you can find and count your days you pitiful, sniveling little panty-sniffing slant FUCK because I will come for you, and I will find you, and I will PEEL YOUR FLESH FROM YOUR WEAK BONES AN-

(USER WAS MEDICATED FOR THIS POST)

:medsl::pippasquish::medsl:
Let me help you with those meds
1667729961031111.gif

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa singing is very nice tonight after all the early nerves went away.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)

(USER WAS MEDICATED FOR THIS POST)

:medsl::pippasquish::medsl:
pills, but I agreed. Please comeback, gramp. Tempus is too zoomer without you around.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Jesus Pippa needs to learn to sing holy shit!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Man i wish Pippa used her deep voice more often...
and once again :gurasemperfi: for all teh capipis out there

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sena Bonbon put out a new short on youtube:

Her previous short video:

Also she'll be doing a continuation of her Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door playthrough tomorrow, an hour prior to Pippa's regular stream time as usual. It's nice that she has this consistent schedule.

Some of these songs Pippa has done really well on, to the point if you had played them for me a year ago, i would not have expected it to be her. Makes me happy.

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Why do these fucking retards always do this? Just failed one single audition process and immediately start shitting on the company, that will work out well.

I ain't gonna go to bat for VShojo, they obviously do just pick people in their circles, but any other corpo they might apply for will see this bitching as a red flag.
She should have watched Nene and her indomitable will of auditioning 5 times for Hololive.

Vtubers like this really shows what they really want, money and clout. Most scouter know when to sniff one.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
With how much Pippa denigrates herself I expected her singing to be worse but girl has some pipes.

Sven

With how much Pippa denigrates herself I expected her singing to be worse but girl has some pipes.
She's got some issues here and there but I still say her biggest problem and what causes her the most issues is doing songs she either doesn't know at all or well enough to know the beat to them.

You can always tell when she is doing a song she knows well as she does much better with staying on the beat

*some of these shitty karaoke videos that don't give you time to see the next line before your on it or have any hints on pauses between lines don't help either

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's got some issues here and there but I still say her biggest problem and what causes her the most issues is doing songs she either doesn't know at all or well enough to know the beat to them.

You can always tell when she is doing a song she knows well as she does much better with staying on the beat

*some of these shitty karaoke videos that don't give you time to see the next line before your on it or have any hints on pauses between lines don't help either
I think she's also really easily embarrassed by her singing which makes her sound off sometimes as well. I'm terrible with music, so my opinion isn't particularly great on the topic, but she's come a very long way since she put out her own song.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think she's also really easily embarrassed by her singing which makes her sound off sometimes as well. I'm terrible with music, so my opinion isn't particularly great on the topic, but she's come a very long way since she put out her own song.
It is primarily a confidence thing, she has a really nice tone to her voice but sometimes she'll get nervous, laugh a bit, then lose her place. She'll get there in time.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Toekodachi

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Okay so confession guys I actually like the autism moose and her content

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
" 'If Pippa gets 100k I'll house invade my elderly neighbors.' ...Ok, maybe don't do that." - Pippa reading suppas.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Okay so confession guys I actually like the autism moose and her content

The moose is pretty ok, I'm kinda sad that she's probably not gonna collab with NijiEN again after spilling her spaghetti in one if the prop hunt collabs.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
The moose is pretty ok, I'm kinda sad that she's probably not gonna collab with NijiEN again after spilling her spaghetti in one if the prop hunt collabs.
This sounds very familiar like it's on the tip of my tongue. Was this during nijien gen 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom