Not open for further replies.

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.
less then 8 hours bros....
calendar 1.png
only 7 hrs and 24 minutes.....
calendar 2.png

edit:
Sorry to tell you this but it's randomized.
what? so no ina? :gunpeko:

Last edited:

AmpleChip

"Physical condition" is only part of the truth, she has been menheraposting on her roommate's sub twitter.
To sum it up, she is under a lot of stress, is unable to sleep or eat properly, says her "emotions are dead" and has a hard time getting out of bed living like a hermit. Stomach pains are part of it. She is wondering why God is putting her through these trials, and she wants to "quit being human".
Nene's roommate has a similar condition where her stomach randomly goes to hell and puts her both physically and mentally down the count. I don't know the name for it.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara confirms in members she's "not an employee" and is considered self-employed, like she's doing commissions, "a contractor". I know most people know this but the number of people who don't surprised me.

less then 8 hours bros....
View attachment 7088
only 7 hrs and 24 minutes.....
View attachment 7089
My friend, I'm sorry, but the symbols on the doors don't correspond to the member behind them.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nene's roommate has a similar condition where her stomach randomly goes to hell and puts her both physically and mentally down the count. I don't know the name for it.
You mean to tell me that never eating a single turnip or green vegetable while also gargling on processed japanese starch, soaked in MSG laden broth carries severe health risks? Next you'll be telling me smoking is somehow related to pulmonary edema.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
I can't believe Vesper killed Omega. Fortunately he got off light because everyone hated that guy.
I start to believe Uncle Nowa stormed out of meeting two weeks ago, grab his bike, and go on another Forrest Gump-esque aimless biking. The suspension announcement was, and has always been, management attempt at explaining why he suddenly gone. They hoped he would returned before the two weeks run up and are now sweating bullets.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Physical condition" is only part of the truth, she has been menheraposting on her roommate's sub twitter.
To sum it up, she is under a lot of stress, is unable to sleep or eat properly, says her "emotions are dead" and has a hard time getting out of bed living like a hermit. Stomach pains are part of it. She is wondering why God is putting her through these trials, and she wants to "quit being human".
It's called being a woman.

TBH don't people do research on agencies before joining? How can you be surprised that a company has a shitload of rules, protocols and methods to doing things? Specially a japanese one which are famous for being mired in red tape and bureaucracy? Are american companies just huge parties where everyone does whatever they want, tells their superiors that they are fucking idiots and the top dogs just snort coke all day?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Orange women/men just can't stop running their mouths. Axel confirms in his latest zatsudan that Vesper really had a fight with management. He tried to paddle back saying that he told chat this before and it's just his speculation but it was oblivious that he spilled the beans.
If this management cancer up being terminal and my boy is graduated, I'll follow him wherever he goes. (Unless it's VShojo, I mean. Come on now.) No other male ENVtuber comes close to this guy in my autistic opinion.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221204-131129-359.png
Ollie proving that it isn't just white women who microblog everything

The Rrat

Early Adopter
For something more mundane: Kiara apparently did a Members-only watchalong of Joker today and dug up an art tweet from 2020 after it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

But Pea-Paw, the reason they follow you is because they like your bad tweets and because you're genuine instead of another influencer husk.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's called being a woman.

TBH don't people do research on agencies before joining? How can you be surprised that a company has a shitload of rules, protocols and methods to doing things? Specially a japanese one which are famous for being mired in red tape and bureaucracy? Are american companies just huge parties where everyone does whatever they want, tells their superiors that they are fucking idiots and the top dogs just snort coke all day?
Surprise, people who try to pursue independent careers in content creation are not the same people who pursue careers in the structure of a business.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Found this in the RWBY thread on the homeland and had to share, Ruby Rose is now a vtuber! It's about as shitty as you'd expect.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Well, that was a tad weird
I saw that earlier, but didn't want to share it here. Alice Magic is a great animator, but it's just so obvious that he's making high effort fetish material, it makes me reluctant to bring his stuff up or even look at it.

EDIT: Kirsche just uploaded highlights of her collab with Pippa, Yuri, and Iori. Girl screams galore.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I saw that earlier, but didn't want to share it here. Alice Magic is a great animator, but it's just so obvious that he's making high effort fetish material, it makes me reluctant to bring his stuff up or even look at it.
Eh, I still appreciate the high quality animation. Even if it is obviously kinda weird, it isn't explicit, at least.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom