"It will be judged by our very own indomitable Tenma, the auspicious Shiina, ever gluttonous Ember and a mystery participant from our upcoming Gen3!"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Haven't watch any Gura clips or streams in quite some time... is there normally this much UWU coming from her?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Ugh two karaokes at the same time 😩
Juna with a jazz karaoke.
edit: done and unarchived
Clipboard01.png

Song not listed Kick Back and another one I can't remember.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Waves...

Ugh two karaokes at the same time 😩
Juna with a jazz karaoke.

Damn, Juna is cute. This dork and British prince(female) were very welcome surprises for me. Not bad, jews...

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Haven't watch any Gura clips or streams in quite some time... is there normally this much UWU coming from her?
She's raising the morale of the chumcons after that double dryspell to get them all fired up and chumming their money at her.

Is niji going to debut a new liver wave each day of the month? Niji becomes first corpo with 1K members? Has riku gone mad with power?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

i hope the next wave is more pozzed than Illuna so we can have our first corpo struggle session the next time someone mentions black people
:educateyourself:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Update: Sena botched her first stream link. New link

Death cannot come to Susan sooner
1669944707299.png

EDIT: Sena got a new stream up and is just ripping burps into the mic, while having the gall to demand chat not "imagine the smell"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sena keeps getting Susaned, fuck youtube.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Since I did the whole dinosaur vtuber deep dive I guess I'm just going to get recommended random dinosaur/paleo/kaiju realted 2 views:

Looks like Juniper will be debuting her new tacticool outfit on the 16th.
SOON.jpg

and her vtuber son is debuting on the 10th:

The metal reviewer I've mentioned a couple of times has started making more references to Hololive in his reviews since I last posted about him, probably a coincidence:

This episode is about a Touhou themed black metal band with lyrics written by a mangaka, so it's probably up your guys' alley anyway.

Vinny Vincenzo Vinesauce collabing with a vtuber:

But really this is just an excuse to post the time Vinny actually was a vtuber himself:

Vtubers to outsiders in a nutshell:
E-girls and Their Consequences......jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No, she seems to be on a pretty great mood. She seems to really be enjoying these old 50s songs. They got her giggling during the songs.

SaejimaHaruka

Death cannot come to Susan sooner
View attachment 6867
The German video was metal as fuck. Klaus was definitely out for blood, why else would he turn on the engine while someone else had his hands in it? No wonder Susan WOJCICKI, daughter of ESTHER Wojcicki, had to step in. Of course we all know that Sena did nothing wrong.
Klaus the German forklift driver just sliced Sena's stream in half with a piece of sheet metal
View attachment 6868
Third time's the charm:

She should try watching some Argentinian safety videos, although I doubt they use those in Latin America.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Copyright strike safety videos? Why isnt education copyright free?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Has Gura talked about anything interesting so far? Wasn't able to catch the beginning of the stream.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

OSHA time, motherfuckers.

Also
Vesper---HNNGHHH.gif

EDIT: Oi, faggots. the stream links submitted in the earlier post by @The Peanut Gallery got nuked (video unavailable).
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 20-48-15 General Vtuber Discussion.png

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Has Gura talked about anything interesting so far? Wasn't able to catch the beginning of the stream.
She's been having unspecified health issues, which she didn't want to really discuss in detail
Sounds like a family member is helping with her computer issues, but had issues getting parts on time (common story these days...)
Her mic stand is currently held together with duct tape

So, the usual more or less....

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
All i have learned is that Klaus the forklift operator has awakened bloodlust in my oshi! She now wants to see blue collar workers die in unsafe work environment breaking safety regulations!!!!!!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For thanksgiving with her family, she tried a new pumpkin pie recipe which ended in disaster, but she also handled the turkey which turned out well. She thinks that she's fine with cooking, but baking is a 50/50 affair.

I really needed this stream after some recent work and health stuff.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Any day with a Gura karaoke is a great day.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Flavr gen 2 Abigill streaming under the radar

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ame pushed her stream back 30 minutes from when it was originally scheduled and is now 30 minutes late. I was just kidding about you hating Gura because you scheduled your Pokemon stream at the same time, Ame, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom