"Why did I just get jumpscared by the LGBT!?!?!"Hexa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't follow this dating advice because I'd die of cringe trying to do it.
Why follow his advice when you can just have a mean right hook and knowledge of the backstreets of you town?
In Minecraft, of course.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of Godzilla, IRyS's Shin Godzilla members-only watch-along started, if you are a member or interested.

This is the version with JP+subs, even though it says it does not have subs, they are hardcoded.

Edit:
Her model is laggy in the normal HL app, so she swapped to the beta one. That has the nerfed tofu version. It is definitely less, but still bouncy. Could probably use another nerf, but is still better.

Edit2: IRyS doesn't have EN subs because she is using Amazon Japan. "Nihongo musukashii" they are using hard English in the political scene lol.

Last edited:

lvl8

- See two cute anime girls(fox and bunny girl)
- Confidently approach them
- Hear they're talking about Boku No Pico
- Walk away

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"JUST LIKE I DONT CARE ABOUT MEAT, BECAUSE I EAT MEAT" - Pippa about ethnicality of abortions

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The real secret to meeting white girls is to anger a magic pool with your greed so that it turns you into a dog and then you can marry them after getting hit by a bus.

Edit: This asshole tells you to talk about passions to women and then doesn't let you talk about your fish!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Edit: This asshole tells you to talk about passions to women and then doesn't let you talk about your fish!
That is probably the most realistic single interaction in the whole game. Bitches don't give a shit about what you like, they just want to talk about themselves.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That is probably the most realistic single interaction in the whole game. Bitches don't give a shit about what you like, they just want to talk about themselves.
Pippa would care about my fish that I don't have.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Fuck poster above, bitches love pets! Get a cat and you will drown in pussy. Get a fish and taste her fish. Get a big enough dog and she will have another cock!!!!!!!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The real secret to meeting white girls is to anger a magic pool with your greed so that it turns you into a dog and then you can marry them after getting hit by a bus.
No you’re wrong, the real secret to meeting white girls is just don’t.

RiverBear

idk if been posted but apparently vshojo got some announcement or video lore or some other who gives a shit

The first 2 seem new?
Gen 2 finally? After all these months?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Now almost an hour and a half late and no Twitter post explaining why. I guess we know what Vesper's doing tonight, or should I say, who he's doing tonight.

Do they even remember not-Rushia and KSON exist? I don't watch Vshojo at all so correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like they never interact with the rest of the clique company.
Kson interacts witht hem fairly often, Nazuna is the one who is insolated since her english is bad and nobody else in Vshojo speaks japanese.
idk if been posted but apparently vshojo got some announcement or video lore or some other who gives a shit

They had been releasing some short lore animation ever since their anniversary wonder what is building up to.

Many of nijiEn members had been sad posting on twitter since morning, at the beginning like many I thought it was about the NijiJP member that is graduating but found weird that so many members that had never interacted with him were sad about it, apparently Nina said at the beginning of her Crusader King stream that something sad happened behind the scenes and we will know in the future, but she couldn't talk about it yet (the stream still going so cant go find a timestamp), so it seems its not related to Axio.

1669951259067.png
1669951131328.png
1669950575162.png
1669951002039.png
1669951030932.png

Don't know if related but including anyways:
1669951238229.png

So the question reminds what the hell happen that has so many EN members depressed? did someone let them know their intention to graduate? did management announce some really bad new rules or changes? or did something personal happened to one of them?

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Last edited:

RiverBear

Kson interacts witht hem fairly often, Nazuna is the one who is insolated since her english is bad and nobody else in Vshojo speaks japanese.

They had been releasing some short lore animation ever since their anniversary wonder what is building up to.

All nijiEn had been sad posting on twitter since morning, at the beginning like many I thought it was about the NijiJP member that is graduating but found weird that so many members that had never interacted with him were sad about it, apparently Nina said at the beginning of her Crusader King stream that something sad happened behind the scenes and we will would know it in the future, but she couldn't talk about it yet (the stream still going so cant go find a timestamp), so it seems its not related to Axio.

So the question reminds what the hell happen that has so many EN members depressed? did someone let them know their intention to graduate? did management announce some really bad new rules or changes? or did something personal happened to one of them?

They're making everyone except Luxiem part of JP, effectively cutting them off from support

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
No, she seems to be on a pretty great mood. She seems to really be enjoying these old 50s songs. They got her giggling during the songs.
She's said before that the older songs are viscerally satisfying to sing, "like biting into a big juicy borgar."

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
herniilikeya.PNG

:gun: :pippasadl:I know this is a quote from a American prison documentary that went meme, but I still do not like reading it from my Oshi's schitzo.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's right, clubs are rather trash and people who pay for the bottles to get a table are dumb

Edit: Pippa doesn't like Harry Potter? How can one bunny be so based?

99% of his knowledge of the world is pop culture and Nietzsche, he has to.
True, but statements like those do have a high likelihood of being dreamed up in his own mind.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Very unforch he/she decided to stream during gura and pippa streaming hours.
Talk about worst timing. Confirmed puertorrican and speaks spanish. Lives in Florida and is streaming from her Laptop (her laptop fans are going off at full speed).

Selen/Mumei is the pairing that you'd never think would work on paper, but they really are just two (slightly?) retarded peas in a pod. Glad that they are finally able to collab after the stupid Niji EN/Holo EN shit.

View attachment 6874
She has collabed with multiple VShojo members already (including Nazuna I think, through extreme language barriers) and is probably pretty palatable even to fellow asylum posters. I'm really surprised they haven't tried to get more JP members though, 2 is not enough - at this point I think 5 is the tried and tested formula.

Looking at 4chan, people also think that Haruka got in, which would be even less surprising (but wait and see I guess)
Isnt Haruka too seiso for them? Honestly, if they are picking up new people to join the brand I would have thought Giri, Shylily and maybe Chibidoki.

Many of nijiEn members had been sad posting on twitter since morning, at the beginning like many I thought it was about the NijiJP member that is graduating but found weird that so many members that had never interacted with him were sad about it, apparently Nina said at the beginning of her Crusader King stream that something sad happened behind the scenes and we will know in the future, but she couldn't talk about it yet (the stream still going so cant go find a timestamp), so it seems its not related to Axio.

This is some cryptic shit. Assuming someone is graduating, Yugo committed unhappy or one of the livers had an accident and might be in the hospital.

RiverBear

Speaking of, anyone care to summarize what KSON's rant was?
I know it has something to do with a private Ark Server and her no longer being allowed there or something because of the Chink Overlords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom