"When I think of merch, I think of dakimakura"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Mino Mieko doing Q&A on what it's like to be a full time indie vtuber.

I'd have my full attention on this if it wasn't for Pippa streaming after all.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Flavr gen 2 Abigill streaming under the radar

Very unforch he/she decided to stream during gura and pippa streaming hours.

Edit: pippa thinks amegure wont appretiate pippa content while fauna doesnt care. Also REALLY holding herself back on water filter man.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa just needs to let it out, holding in the Alex Jones can lead to unhinged schizo.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa just needs to let it out, holding in the Alex Jones can lead to unhinged schizo.
What do you mean?
1669914347797.png

SoundWave Superior

idk if been posted but apparently vshojo got some announcement or video lore or some other who gives a shit

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This dating game isn't at all realistic, where's the option to subtly follow her home and pretend to be in a relationship with her while you look into her windows from the bushes?

See what I mean? Kanye held it in too long and now he's discount power ranger.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This dating game isn't at all realistic, where's the option to subtly follow her home and pretend to be in a relationship with her while you look into her windows from the bushes?
Its funny tho, you didnt even get to him telling a hoe about his gamertag and then switching girls around on odd days of the week

angry sushi

Early Adopter
When you swallow too many /pol/ threads and take every post seriously

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Its funny tho, you didnt even get to him telling a hoe about his gamertag and then switching girls around on odd days of the week
Has anyone made a parody dating game yet that played it straight but was just awful advice? You know, make one of the options something like "Say hello to Pippa." and when you do he actually says her name and she's concerned wondering how he knew her name as they haven't met before.

Edit: Ok, this game has to be a parody, no way it's real.

When you swallow too many /pol/ threads and take every post seriously
Q has never been wrong and I trust the plan which will happen any day now, any day now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
idk if been posted but apparently vshojo got some announcement or video lore or some other who gives a shit

Huh, i wonder if they are gonna do anything with Not-Rushia or Kson considering the former was at the very end, maybe more Vshoujo JPs?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
fetchimage.jpeg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The best part is the game actually went there a bit with the whole "don't give her a chance to say no."

Reticule Dating Tip: A hardware store is a great place to win a girl's favor by casually educating her about ratchets and wrenches. Bitches love wrenches.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She's keeping it together through Can't Help Falling In Love With You.

Bug Eater

Selen/Mumei is the pairing that you'd never think would work on paper, but they really are just two (slightly?) retarded peas in a pod. Glad that they are finally able to collab after the stupid Niji EN/Holo EN shit.

Huh, i wonder if they are gonna do anything with Not-Rushia or Kson considering the former was at the very end, maybe more Vshoujo JPs?
1669948263263.png
She has collabed with multiple VShojo members already (including Nazuna I think, through extreme language barriers) and is probably pretty palatable even to fellow asylum posters. I'm really surprised they haven't tried to get more JP members though, 2 is not enough - at this point I think 5 is the tried and tested formula.

Looking at 4chan, people also think that Haruka got in, which would be even less surprising (but wait and see I guess)

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Super Seducer Man chatting up these clearly Eastern European women is very unrealistic, he's not even wearing a gigantic gold chain, or threatening to beat them like his previous three wives.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Super Seducer Man chatting up these clearly Eastern European women is very unrealistic, he's not even wearing a gigantic gold chain, or threatening to beat them like his previous three wives.
I can't follow this dating advice because I'd die of cringe trying to do it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ame pushed her stream back 30 minutes from when it was originally scheduled and is now 30 minutes late. I was just kidding about you hating Gura because you scheduled your Pokemon stream at the same time, Ame, sorry.

Now almost an hour and a half late and no Twitter post explaining why. I guess we know what Vesper's doing tonight, or should I say, who he's doing tonight.

Do they even remember not-Rushia and KSON exist? I don't watch Vshojo at all so correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like they never interact with the rest of the clique company.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa_West_Pill.png
"How are people like- man I remember this when I was a kid right? Everyone was like "oh well don't try and grow up too fast you know you're gonna miss when when you were a child" I've not missed being a kid fucking once alright? I have never once said "man I wish I was a kid again" alright? FUCK THAT SHIT DUDE FUCK THAT SHIT WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BE A FUCKING CHILD?! FUCKING RELYING ON OTHER PEOPLE?! FUCKING LIKE HAVING TO GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL AND SHIT!? FUCKING NOT MAKE A LOT TO MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING CHOI-fuck that shit dude. Fuck tha-ah "PAYING TAX-"THE FUCK WHO CARES?! WHO CARES?! TAXES?! ARE NOT THAT BAD AND I'M TIRED OF PRETENDING THAT THEY ARE! TAXES!? ARE NOT THAT FUCKING BAD OK?! I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE TO FUCKIN DO TAXES AND SHIT THAN BE A FUCKING KID! FUCK THAT SHIT MAN! IF THAT IS THE PRICE OF GETTING TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES AND SHIT?! Fuck that dude I would much rather fuckin pay taxes man... Fuck that" - Pipkin Pippa Anonymous Yabbit

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Captain Godzilla.png
Captain Godzilla Presents:
【Safety Lecture】Let's go over our mandatory safety video! (Copyright Strike)
GOFILE
MEGA
【Safety Lecture】Let's go over our mandatory safety video! (Copyright Strike) (Part 2)
GOFILE
MEGA
My Archive Uploads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom