"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yeah, Ame, Kiara, Calli, Gura, and Kronii never swear. I couldn't imagine a world in which they did.
Well kronii does hold back A LOT with what little she lets out, i remember listening to the twitter space that yuria and geist made with dottovu during AX, when the holoEN off collabs were going on, and dottovu felt like she belonged to vshojo making shit and period jokes so she could be worse with her unhinged self, they also talked about dottovu vomiting on disneyland after drinking only two beers.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS schedule
Fi6JQ7EUUAIDE8G.jpeg
Have never seen Shin Godzilla. Guess now is a good time to.

Also, Ring Fit with her new model :irysisadork:

Piarro

Early Adopter
I almost did not include Gura, because she does mostly hold back, but I feel like she does at least slip more than the ones not included.
She cheats it out, she always says "ffFFUUUUUU" like a rage comic and never adds the K.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Yeah, she has had a really bad year mentally and physically, that isn't even a rrat. She has been physically sick a lot and has had artist's block for a while and has said as much. That, plus all the other stressors, like her ISP issues, moving, and Sana's graduation have seem to have taken their tolls on her mental health. I honestly think pure stress is affecting her physical health, as well.

I don't think her extended break happening not too long after she moved out of her parents house and on her own was a coincidence. Ina has been a dedicated hikikomori for a long time, and I think the notion of living alone without anyone to remind her to eat or sleep was the final straw. She has to basically relearn how to function properly as a human (that alone will bring depression along as baggage). Old habits die hard.

Well kronii does hold back A LOT with what little she lets out, i remember listening to the twitter space that yuria and geist made with dottovu during AX, when the holoEN off collabs were going on, and dottovu felt like she belonged to vshojo making shit and period jokes so she could be worse with her unhinged self, they also talked about dottovu vomiting on disneyland after drinking only two beers.

99% of all Asians have a 2 drink maximum. They are genetic lightweights.

The Great Misunderstanding by @todrawki2.jpg

Fan art for everything, no matter how small

IRyS schedule

Have never seen Shin Godzilla. Guess now is a good time to.

:irysisadork:

Holy shit, I have to watch along with this. The most epic Godzilla movie I have ever seen...way better than any Hollywood retread.

Edit: Fuck me, members only

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
This one;

She basically announced she was taking an indefinite break because of health issues, though she would still show up in some streams or events occasionally.

At this point why even quit when you can just pull an Ayame.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Pado-fuckin-ru

Fi5PJ7zXEAIUhXU.jpg

Makes you wonder what other unknown friendships lurk out there

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
padoru is fucking unfunny and obnoxious and i'm tired of everyone pretending its not.
:cursedpeko:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
How long until /vt and gura's fanbase have a meltdown that she dare spoke to another man?
All Holo EN fanbases are the worst, apart from Taxpayers and Brrats they understand their oshi's heart belongs to clueless hopewoman and accept it.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Knock on wood, but I don't think Ina's break has anything specifically to do with Hololive. She's radio silent on Nagu as well. I think the most likely thing is that she's just in an enormous rut. I would lean towards potentially having lost someone, but she seemed fairly put together during her last stream.

There have been times when she's said the last thing she wanted to do is draw something, for work or pleasure. My guess is this is a much more extreme version of that, where she doesn't feel like doing anything. Pre-Hololive Ina didn't exactly have the most healthy lifestyle, so I wouldn't be surprised if this has happened multiple times in the past. It is a shame though because she was making such enormous progress, especially with moving into her new office and stuff.

She's also included in the 4th Holofes leak.
Yeah Ina has not had the best year. And this might be pure copium, but I remember something along the line of her mentioning that she goes full technology blackout when she reaches burnout. Doesn't stop me from missing her bros:depressedtako:
Goddamit hope woman. You watch my 3rd favorite Godzilla movie and block it behind membership. I won't forget this...

masterstocking

Early Adopter
tako classification by @BoBoYiMa.jpg

All I can do is wait, hope she gets better and comes back.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Pippa's internet is out. Possibility of no stream. :annoyedpippa:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Piarro

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sena is busy rigging Lolime

Interested to see how this goes, and if there's actually someone who wants to be Lolime that's worth doing the rigging of this for.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Goddamit hope woman. You watch my 3rd favorite Godzilla movie and block it behind membership. I won't forget this...
Imagine not subscribing to every single thing that is IRyS related and not buying all the merch and not giving her all your money, hahahahaha.

In unrelated news, I stayed up until 10 am last night watching this completely random 3view, Namirin. And since people were talking about Holos cussing, at one point she said, “Ah, shiitak…..sh**”. She almost accidentally used her censor word and doxxed herself with it.
She’s so seiso that she has to try in order to swear.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can't believe that @Takodachi had kidnapped Ina and is making her do streams for him in his basement, he throws money at her to simulate superchats, and screams to simulate normal chat.

thirteenorphans

In this reprieve of Ina content, I have come to the understanding that I don't enjoy any of the other Gen 1 girls.
There's only 3 of them that stream so it's not exactly a lot to choose from. May I recommend Layla Alstromeria in lieu of Ina until she comes back?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Ame scheduled her Pokemon stream at the same time as Gura's return karaoke.

./AmeHatesGura.rrat

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom