Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

First full Lazulight off collab. POGGGG

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Thanks. Doesn't sound like too terrible of an issue then, luckily.
Yeah the way Atlare was talking when he addressed it himself right at the start of his stream this is more or less a nothing burger to most people. So unless management is lying for some reason to everyone in Tempus this will just effectively be a 2 week Vesper hiatus. He didn't seem really bothered by anything long term, he just can't talk about it because obviously management told them not to.

Meanwhile Magni will be playing speedy blue rat game soon with a very fitting thumbnail in these trying times for Tempus.

Edit: Magni just said he'll be doing a commission stream with Axel sometime this week, I'm expecting some sexy nee-chan.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah the way Atlare was talking when he addressed it himself right at the start of his stream this is more or less a nothing burger to most people. So unless management is lying for some reason to everyone in Tempus this will just effectively be a 2 week Vesper hiatus. He didn't seem really bothered by anything long term, he just can't talk about it because obviously management told them not to.
Oh, so it's probably not even the zomboid shit, it's him turning off supas.

Calli is going to sing I'm Your Treasure Box at some point in the future, stated moments before Ahoy.

Pippa is hitting 90k either tomorrow or the day after. I think a lot of people are going to have their foot fetish cured by seeing her unwashed hooves for Christmas.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pippa is hitting 90k either tomorrow or the day after. I think a lot of people are going to have their foot fetish cured by seeing her unwashed hooves for Christmas.
She's going to find a rack of rabbits' feet keychains at some country gas station and take a picture of that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mori's song with FAKE TYPE is premiering. She made the MV for it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20221120_090210.jpg

Speaking of Mori...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I saw Choco, Mel, Myth in demongirl outfits, and Ironmouse in there.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Now that Mumei's inner toxic is starting to come out, this collab has truly started.

Definitely one of her better songs. The MV was really well-done too.

USS IOWA

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker

RiverBear

Ain't she the good one?

IronMouse is probably less hated than Mori, in general lol
It's more about Mori using her platform to promote other Vtubers - whether or not they are "one of the good ones"
It just invites more people to try and get into their circles in an attempt to get that sweet Hololive nectar

Nebula Slasher

Rie's making a CYOA about which member of Phase Connect fried the fish. Sakana fans may want to look away from this one.

:fishfry:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Capture.JPG

At least Ina stopped by for a brief moment in the video

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
According to Shiina, the fish expected Shiina to be the seiso one in the group, which just shows how delusional he is as she went on to say she doesn't think Pippa is edgy it's just that the space is so clean that Pippa's mild edge is seen as extreme.

Edit: And Shiina says she is traumatized about art because of a shitty art teacher, I'm starting to see a trend with these sad girls.

If only @Depressed Nousagi read this thread instead of Reddit when all this was going down he'd know this already. I bet he'll be back at some point, because from his Pippa interview he mentioned his channel had gotten him employment offers and more so for him to just dump that is goofy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Which begs me to ask: Who is more hated, Calli or Nyanners?
Calli, by a large margin. Nyanners mostly got away with it, because the only people who remember the backstab had to have been around on 4chan back then, and is hated by people who generally hate vshojo. Calli has excellent coverage, having the yamanbas hate her for appropriating culture, unicorns because her very first song on her very first concert was a Rikka duet among MANY other things, twitter and especially vtweeters generally hate her because she's more successful than them, hololive idolfags hate her because she exists, and Walmart Fantano clones hate her because it was easy clicks for a while. And then she goes out of her way to antagonize those same people.

Who deserves it more? I'm biased, but it's clearly Nyanners. There's a reason traitors go to the ninth circle, and I can't stand people without convictions.

He's chinking again!

Look who is back
Really? Now he's going to try to come back? He's just gonna get clobbered again like anytime these retards try to make a sneaky comeback after cucking out.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Like a Salmon on bath salts, I've finally swam upstream from 741 and caught up.

There a good chance she doesnt come back before they loose PKM perms so she probably gonna just play it off stream, so at least he might be safe there....
I'm sure Nagu and Namie are having a grand ole' time together in the PSP version of pocket monsters.
----------------------------
idol company ranking:
  1. Yuko - Tough for me to choose anyone else as the debut top ranking. We have Gura energy levels (even her laugh is sometimes eerily close to Gura's voice) Busting out Ghostbusters might have been too on the nose, but she just went for it and was fun to watch.
  2. Rin - I liked the Brit, vibed with her humor, kinda glad there's a Nintendo main after Sana. I also loved the IKEA shark bits with the 8-bit music. Her song wasn't half bad either.
  3. Fuyo - Yeah, "Lepri-con", but unlike Pochi I could tell she practiced her debut and had the energy to be entertaining. I liked the design of the model as well but, yeah middle of the road for me.
  4. Juna - So far for me, the only "Mommy voice" of ENtubers I can stand is Nina Kosaka. Most of them filter me for some reason; and unfortunately Juna is one of them.
  5. Pochi - I just didn't connect with her at all. Compared to the energy level of Yuko and Rin, it felt like she was just going by the numbers. Even the midi music OP/ED couldn't save it for me.
Side note: What do we know about this Aviel Basin guy? Just another fishman?
----------------------------
Now that I can watch chuubas again, I need to check out drunk Shiina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom