"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Zeta doing a collab with Koe Tomorrow, doing his language barrier talk show:
1692755274087.png

Here's the on he did with Mika:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Cool doctor owl vtuber sings a song and shares doctor stories!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Heck, wasn’t there some controversy a couple months back of Kiara feeling attacked by Gura’s chat? Chumbuds are probably the most obvious answer since they are the most likely to be normies who want Gura and nothing else.
That part always felt like Kiara being overdramatic as usual. She shown up at one of Gura's stream and they had a funny interaction. Chat was as welcoming as usual, I was literally there. In fact, despite how everyone loves shitting on chumbuds, I have literally never seen any instance of Gura's chat (note that I specified chat, not Twitter or /vt/) attacking any other members.

But then in her own solo stream after that she decide that it was a good time to talk about Gura's fans being unwelcoming towards her? I can't remember her exact words (I can't find the clip of that), nor do I know exactly the purpose of her even talking about that. She might be trying to explain the lack of collabs between them at that point? She might have been one-guy'ed? In any case, I have definitely seen people using her words to attack the chumbuds, even though for that instance they literally did nothing wrong, a "controversy" out of nothing.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
That part always felt like Kiara being overdramatic as usual. She shown up at one of Gura's stream and they had a funny interaction. Chat was as welcoming as usual, I was literally there. In fact, I have literally never seen any instance of Gura's chat (note that I specified chat, not Twitter or /vt/) attacking any other members.

But then in her own solo stream after that she decide that it was a good time to talk about Gura's fans being unwelcoming towards her? I can't remember her exact words (I can't find the clip of that), nor do I know exactly the purpose of her even talking about that. She might be trying to explain the lack of collabs between them at that point? She might have been one-guy'ed? In any case, I have definitely seen people using her words to attack the chumbuds, even though for that instance they literally did nothing wrong, a "controversy" out of nothing.

I dont wanna get killed by a Drone Strike but ....i think Kiara is among us,not in this specific forum but in discords,4chan and other places.So she sees negative comments in any form and always thinks the worst.

Anime Fan

Airi streaming mahjong with lemon woman soon

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
That part always felt like Kiara being overdramatic as usual. She shown up at one of Gura's stream and they had a funny interaction. Chat was as welcoming as usual, I was literally there. In fact, despite how everyone loves shitting on chumbuds, I have literally never seen any instance of Gura's chat (note that I specified chat, not Twitter or /vt/) attacking any other members.

This is my own post from when that happened last December (which by the way was page 972 of the thread) for context. Don't know what Kiara was talking about then, don't know what Calli is talking about now, i have never seen chat be anything but welcoming.

I was watching the stream (Rhythm Sprout) when Kiara appeared, there was about 16,000 people watching at the time. I saw no hateful comments towards Kiara (I might have missed them if there was one or two only) but there was dozens of "Hello Kiara" and "Kiawawa :)" and various forms of happy greetings in the chat. So don't know what she is talking about, maybe she has super vision for hurtful comments or maybe she searched through all the comments to find anything negative. The closet to negative I saw when it happened was a few people asking what time it was in Austria and playfully telling her to go to bed.

Edit: I just reread what she said, and she wasn't talking about a recent stream, she was talking about streams "a long time ago" where she saw "one or two stupid comments in chat". Fucking hell she has to know saying stuff like this will cause drama, and why even mention it if it was a long time ago and the problem is apparently gone.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
In no paticular order:
Fauna
Ember
Botan
Shiina
Towa
Iroha

Can we close up shop before Sara's next BG3 stream? I believe in autism.

RiverBear

Heck, wasn’t there some controversy a couple months back of Kiara feeling attacked by Gura’s chat?
When has Kiara not been attacked by any fanbase

Not even KFPs like Kiara

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
From what I've seen, all their "cursed" problems are either self-inflicted or them not being able to ignore the most generic of internet hate comments.
Lumi gives too little of a shit to let such things affect her.
[- WHY LUMI DID NOT IGNORE THE COOMALOT331/NOT-PIPKIN DRAMA ARC [ ? ]

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Agent Cat gonna open the bear's baldur's gate later today

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Cute Mimi art

Also this girl Pippa raided a few streams back is really cute

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
1. Juniper Actias
Juniper Actias reference.jpg
Honestly could have used almost any of her models here but I went with the classic. The color palette, the black sclera, the weird insectoid elements that become more and more apparent with each redesign, I just really like all of her work.

2. Lain Paterson
Lain_Paterson_Full_Illustration.jpg
Hair covering one eye = peak character design. Also abs.

3. Mizuno Kanbase
Mizuno_Kanbase_reference.jpg
I've said it before but everytime I look at this I find a new detail I love about it.

4 & 5. Nanashi Mumei and Shirogane Noel
nanashi_mumei_reference.pngShirogane_Noel_reference.png
I grouped these two together because I can't decide which I like more. I really like armor and adventuring outfits with bandoliers and equipment hanging of of it. Maybe I like Noel a bit more because of her asymmetrical armor. Yeah, that's why.

Bonus mentions: Erina, Sinder, Froot, Dola, Kilia, Shiori, Fauna, Trexie, Suri, and Sansin.

>Armor obsessed
>Masochistic
>Likes monsters and danger a bit too much
>Blonde with booba
>Gets a lot of male attention
>Clumsy and prone to pon
She's basically Darkness as a vtuber
View attachment 16915

Skye once again dogwhistling to us.
Speaking of, she is preparing for the new Armored Core right now but keeps getting interrupted:

Cutest Kaiju Lottie Shinju will be having a 12 hour stream for her birthday tomorrow

0 view dinosaur Trexiesaurus' sister will also be debuting as a vtuber, Mechasaurus.
Mechasaurus.jpg
https://nitter.net/SaurusMecha
I like the Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla dynamic they have going on design wise.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Didn't Idol keep extending their audition end date after PC announced theirs was over?
Is Aviel having trouble finding talent?
i would not be surprised. despite most corps doing fine I suspect we are hitting that point that everyone with talent and promise (and an interest) has already been picked up it's been twoish years and with the rampant noname companies scooping up talents by the armful and ruining them with undelivered promises bad managment and general fuckery. It would make sense.
Im already seeing the autism of people preparing decks for everyone, hope we get a tournament
should i break out my monarchs deck? and be obliterated because i don't have any of the new cards.
I would really like her... or it... to explain the "it" actually. I can comprehend all the others, but every time I see "it" it kind of gets me. People are supposed to say "it's best stream" "It's favorite game is Apex." or something. Actually, nah. Don't explain it. Instead, watch this clip from Ina's holocure stream. Its (her joke) is my favorite Ina quip right now.

from my understanding "it" was popularized by people who didin't want to deal with the gender bullshit and so opted out. there are some weirdos who still take it seriously though. outside of the people who have more brain damage then usual it's about on par as saying I sexually identify as an apache attack helicopter soisoisoisoisoi.
She is really cute. I don't give a shit about her pronounce in tweeter and other woke crap. But her voice... I'm allergic to British accents :painpeko:
that's good then it's technically an Irish accent

Mehk

What's your guys all-time favorite base design?
No certain order :
Senniursa KAWA
Hayama Marin NijiJP
Erina
Juniper(Moth woman)
Pippa
Lumi
Shiki from PRISM
Yuki and Yuna(DuoLeveling)
Neo Sparkles
Vesper

MMO bullshitery:
I think I saw more ERP shit while I played WoW than I did the first 4 years of FFXIV. I also played on a RPPVP server on WoW so that might have skewed that a bit. I played as a male cat up until the ending of Heavensward and one of the reasons I ended up race changing to a potato is because people were fucking weird and would instantly think because you played a mi'qote you wanted to ERP. Also around the time of Stormblood announcement I think is when I noticed a fuck ton more people ERP'ing in public and doing just basic degen shit in general.

Edit:

(A)
Awww someone has @Godzilla1984 as their oshi.

Pyhf

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Councilrys Anniversary is starting.
Get in here and watch #FaunaSweep and dunk on these girls with her superior femininity

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Get in here and watch #FaunaSweep and dunk on these girls with her superior femininity

you will not fool me, all vtubers are retarded at cooking, so i expect atleast a housefire in tomorrow's tokyo news or whatever the fuck they are

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Orange Woman already ditching her party to play solo. She hates all of hololive, specially Calli.

She said at the end of the stream she felt a bit rushed and lost which is pretty understandable. Big ass game with lots of mechanics. Think she really enjoys it but just wants to learn a bit more by going solo.

Her mom is also a fan of the series apparently and has played the originals.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

FULL COUNCILRYS HANDCAM
:vesperhnngggg::Vesper-SEEEX!::vespernosebleed:

Also, wtf IRyS, even handcam is yabai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom