"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi streaming mahjong with lemon woman soon

Lumi finally joined Airi:

Watch her die of cringe by having to suffer through her batsu of saying "nya~" at the end of every sentence.

And speaking of suffering:

Amazing timing.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seems like IRyS actually knows a bit about baking? She keeps questioning things they are doing.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I would have thought Fauna at the very least would be a good cook since being vegan means she has to prepare for her own food most of the time.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
My guess is, from left to right:
Bae, Kronii, Moom, Fauna and IRyS.
Also food poisoning top and center.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Seems like IRyS actually knows a bit about baking? She keeps questioning things they are doing.
The wildcard, the one who seems the most retarded is the true big dick baker in the room while even the high class MILF bait is as equally clueless as the rest

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I would have thought Fauna at the very least would be a good cook since being vegan means she has to prepare for her own food most of the time.
Cooking and baking are two very different things. Especially when they don't give you measurements

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She said at the end of the stream she felt a bit rushed and lost which is pretty understandable. Big ass game with lots of mechanics. Think she really enjoys it but just wants to learn a bit more by going solo.

Her mom is also a fan of the series apparently and has played the originals.
it's not Kiara's fault here but im increasingly annoyed by how many people find "read the text roll the dice" hard to grasp.

Pyhf

more like she's afraid since she's the one obligated to eat them later

Edit: Fauna's using Egg replacement. Being vegan is suffering...

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Geeze Kronii just keeps flaunting her wrists and skin what a whore!
Sarcasm

Negzana

add in a dose of menhera if they're single and having to cuck someone else since high chances if they werent menhera in the first place they were already taken
New goal: find a girl whose so autistically obsessed with playing videogames she wouldn't care about cheating or cuckholding or about men at all.

Wait a minute

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That sounds like a fast ticket to banruptcy. if you have a wave of horror tubers what incentive do i have to watch one outside of "the best one" sure that problem still exists to an extent already but this idea just makes that worse.

maybe you could vary it up by having each of them cover different aspects so theres less overlap but it would still end up that they would cannibalize each others viewers till only one maybe two have any people left. and this is just one wave you want a whole corperation for this?

I guess if you stretch it Cover is the "idol" makers Ninji is the "casuals" but identify is more pronounced in the generations themselves. Myth want to be JP idols and presumably put in the work GAMERS are a close clique of friends ect.h
Nah, Lurker McSpic has a point. What does the Idol brand convey to the average consumer? Hololive is the idol experience, vshojo is lewd content, Phase is sad girls. What is the branding for Idol? If Idol released a new gen tomorrow, what would I expect from the group? I don't know. That's a problem for a brand.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fauna raw dogging a teaspoon worth of vanilla extract into that fucking mix

Irys is gonna die

DanishCookies

Henya is making fun of trans "people" again
1692762001422.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I love these CouncilRyS retards so much. This is such a beautiful disaster.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kronii/Bae are just dumping it in a parchment lined pan and Mumei/Fauna have fucking dough instead of batter

LMFAO

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kronii/Bae are just dumping it in a parchment lined pan and Mumei/Fauna have fucking dough instead of batter

LMFAO
Yeah, both look like disasters in their own special ways. Can't wait to see how these abominations turn out.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
That sounds like a fast ticket to banruptcy. if you have a wave of horror tubers what incentive do i have to watch one outside of "the best one" sure that problem still exists to an extent already but this idea just makes that worse.

maybe you could vary it up by having each of them cover different aspects so theres less overlap but it would still end up that they would cannibalize each others viewers till only one maybe two have any people left. and this is just one wave you want a whole corperation for this?

I guess if you stretch it Cover is the "idol" makers Ninji is the "casuals" but identify is more pronounced in the generations themselves. Myth want to be JP idols and presumably put in the work GAMERS are a close clique of friends ect.
You completely misunderstood my point, I wasn't saying the corpo only shitting out ONLY themed talents. I mean having talents who can share a common interest/ gimmick but not being their sole thing just something they can lead with. Holo is the idol experience corpo, all their talents are scattered around different niches but you can be sure all of them will be doing the idol thing. Think about it and tell me what identifiable trait does idol have aside from steamrolling you with jew money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom