"OK husband. All OK future in believe to you."Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
1 Shizuka Rin, 2 Okayu and 3 Reine.
There are other ones that look good but may be a little too "extra" with some parts of their outfits, like kronii and her weird top combo.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Shes from that rainbowsoup group of Vtubers @thhrang linked earlier. The one @SandyCat said she would check out.
She is really cute. I don't give a shit about her pronounce in tweeter and other woke crap. But her voice... I'm allergic to British accents :painpeko:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Yeah...be careful about who is going around "fixing" things...
1692748218760.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
How long until Nerissa realizes her stream title is Baldur's Gate 3

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She is really cute. I don't give a shit about her pronounce in tweeter and other woke crap. But her voice... I'm allergic to British accents :painpeko:
WEAK
Woman's Gaelic accents are top tier. I will not be accepting responses on this assertion; I am objectively correct.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Are you guys excited for more Spanish Pippa dubs?! I know I am!!!!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Advent unofficial collab starting soon. It was officially just Nerissa and the doggos with VC open, but by now Biboo and Shiori have confirmed that they are joining too. So the only question will be if someone else will jump on VC like Calli and Orange Woman did before

Doggo PoV

Horny woman PoV

It's fucking hilarious how cover just hired a bunch of outgoing nerds and they're doing more collabs than myth has done in the year. If these girls drag ame and irys out of their pit then they're something else.
Also the thread is dying can we get a tower going?? PLEASE!!?:whatastory:

Bug Eater

What's your guys all-time favorite base design?

Aruran (the OG ojisan not the twink)
His twink redesign is one of the biggest hate crimes against Italians in recent history (worse than pineapple pizza, or saying that Panko is not white)

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
They might gotten perms and he wanted to play before hand to learn it, Subaru had a stream talking about Yugioh and showing up her real life deck, that funny enough is also a Dark magician deck, so they might have been told they will be getting perms soon but it still being worked on,
All holos will use the 4 decks of the apocolypse:
Blue eyes
Magicians
Live Twin
Dragon Maid

On a personal note I have been using a Vic Viper deck in the event.

Anime Fan

Is this something women normally do? Or is Lumi just extra crazy for some reason right now?

archive

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Negzana

It's fucking hilarious how cover just hired a bunch of outgoing nerds and they're doing more collabs than myth has done in the year. If these girls drag ame and irys out of their pit then they're something else.
Also the thread is dying can we get a tower going?? PLEASE!!?:whatastory:
WhY?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Buzz Rhythm Live V 2023 is happening in about 24 hours from now. It's a live concert with a pretty solid roster:
View attachment 38092
  • Hoshimachi Suisei x Fujifabric
  • Mori Calliope x Creepy Nuts
  • Isekaijoucho
  • Oozora Subaru
  • Carro Pino
  • SODA KIT
  • Dennou Shoujo Siro
  • Nanami Urara
  • Yamato Iori
  • RIM
Tickets are here:

Moment:
~$38 after tax. Though I've never used this streaming service before so I don't know how good it is.

SPWN:
~¥8,800 or ~$62. I trust SPWN's stream quality but when it's almost double the price of Moment, it's hard to justify.

And I have to shout out Subaru who confirmed she's doing an insane 15-minute, 10-song, fully choreographed medley:
View attachment 38093
View attachment 38094
While I don't expect anyone else to get a ticket, I'm just doing my part as an Ahijo (and praying my oshi doesn't die mid-performance)
:gurasemperfi:
I almost forgot but holopirates had a concert VOD before they put up the discord wall:
MEGA

And here's Subaru's 15-minute medley. Rumble butchers quality hard but she still looks amazing.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Negzana

I have a sinking suspicion Dizzy is just a bit menhera

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Is this something women normally do? Or is Lumi just extra crazy for some reason right now?

archive

She lacks the social skills to start up a conversation with her, lol.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

His twink redesign is one of the biggest hate crimes against Italians in recent history (worse than pineapple pizza, or saying that Panko is not white)

1692750682103.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom