"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Makes sense to do so. Her account is strictly for promotional reasons. That said given how DMs work on a mutual level and if someone DMs you and you dont follow them you wont notice their DMs until you manually check in the dumpster for em. I guess her business gets checked regularly.

If thats her, shes really fucking cute.

I follow this girl and her cosplays are really nice plus she usually gets them done very fast.

Good for her honestly. Tired of the sexually frustrated femcel vtuber.

Wonder if anyone will post the EDUCATE YOURSELF tweet.

Her model is amazing although I wish the abs were not as pronounced. Her voice is top tier.

Honestly if she is not going to stream because she is going to play Destiny then she is fucking up hard. Stream the fucking game. Jesus.

Gonna give 3 that I really like:

View attachment 41345View attachment 41346View attachment 41348

I might have a thing from tan/blonde-ish girls and clussy
Did monkey ever re-debut anywhere?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
While talking about black sheep she implied while talking about "told I don't belong near my own friends" that some fanbases have essentially gatekept Calli from collabing with some unnamed en girl
Chat theorized Fauna and Gura
I might be having to anti the chumbuds if the are keeping me from more bone bros
"There is a reason I don't show up in certain members chats anymore"
So who’s going to take one for the team and schizophrenically search for people whose chat she has not been in? Do collars count? Because she was recently in the Pokémon tournament with Fauna, Ame, Kiara and IRyS. Bae and IRyS fanbases (ignoring vt memes) are obviously fine. Was doing near weekly Kronii collabs around the time the album was being written probably. That only leaves Mumei, Ina, and Gura, and I can’t imagine hoomans being upset about anything.

So…when and what are her latest interactions with Gura and Ina? Heck, wasn’t there some controversy a couple months back of Kiara feeling attacked by Gura’s chat? Chumbuds are probably the most obvious answer since they are the most likely to be normies who want Gura and nothing else.
If I remember she was talking about not directly posting in some chats, not like she won't collab. If we strictly go by /vt/ rules, that may be Nerissa or IRyS, since these two generals go apeshit at her mention.
Nah, I think she’s in IRyS’s chat relatively often, I wanna say she posted in a recent karaoke stream? I’m so used to IRyS saying, “Oh hi calli” that I can hear it in my head. (Yes vt is retarded about it though, but at this point I think ~80% of them are just meming about it.)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So who’s going to take one for the team and schizophrenically search for people whose chat she has not been in? Do collars count? Because she was recently in the Pokémon tournament with Fauna, Ame, Kiara and IRyS. Bae and IRyS fanbases (ignoring vt memes) are obviously fine. Was doing near weekly Kronii collabs around the time the album was being written probably. That only leaves Mumei, Ina, and Gura, and I can’t imagine hoomans being upset about anything.

So…when and what are her latest interactions with Gura and Ina? Heck, wasn’t there some controversy a couple months back of Kiara feeling attacked by Gura’s chat? Chumbuds are probably the most obvious answer since they are the most likely to be normies who want Gura and nothing else.
Honestly if the answer or true culprit was indeed a Holo fanbase and not anything else the chumbuds sound like the greatest suspects, but since we cant confirm either way its not really something clear

Negzana

What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
Lui, I would say why but I'd just get a dozen bonks

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wish they would STFU and make the room codes for the mahjong, I want to get in the room or play a ranked match, not sit here wating for them make the room and jabber for an undefined amount of time. Not just mahjong either, any type of stream where you're waiting for them to post a code or do anything, JUST DO THE THING.
:annoyedpippa:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This popped up earlier. Wish more Vtubers would do this with TTS similar to what Seffyna from NijisanjiKR did some time ago. Honestly, its an easy way to print money for the talent.

Also on the topic of managers and tard wrangling (referring to Bao's manager taking over her Twitter). Despite not having a manager, Kirsche's top mod comes in and saves the day. More indies need mods like this.

Context: She was trying to draw NickoadoAvokado's anus.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spoiler: Bonus2 Despite the style leaning a bit into the Tumblr I fucking love her eyes, her colors and her hair is stupidly good. Overall very cute design.
1692743092105.png
Who is she?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Despite the style leaning a bit into the Tumblr I fucking love her eyes, her colors and her hair is stupidly good. Overall very cute design.
View attachment 41352

The tactile autism in me wants to spend a minimum of ten hours a day touching those ears and ringlets.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Holy fuck just stream D2 you dumb bitch, you'll get a numbers boost because the season is brand fucking new, what is wrong with you?

Someone is gonna have to tell me if this fits her personality because i don't watch her, but if she is the type to see streaming only as a money source and not a source of enjoyment in of itself that she only streams stuff she doesn't care about and saves the things she really likes to enjoy on her own.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I......this isn't real...
View attachment 41337

Maybe that's the secret to her nonstop happiness, she's not sexually frustrated like a bunch of the other vTubers in this sphere. I can't even begin to imagine how much mental illness infiltrates the talents just because they aren't in a stable relationship.

Polka, Fauna, and Ollie from Hololive, Erina from Phase, and CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKAFUJI LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISA. I fucking adore Lisa's model.

Paging @God's Strongest Sanalite just in case.
Oh, Lisa's a great pick too. Her design and animations are great. Her facial expression when Pippa asked if she liked her chicken medium, medium-rare, etc killed me.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Another good model I'd like to mention is Airi's. Chest balloons aside, when she gets a big smile or laugh in, it's peak
:kiarachefkiss:

Awoogers

Oh, Lisa's a great pick too. Her design and animations are great. Her facial expression when Pippa asked if she liked her chicken medium, medium-rare, etc killed me.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Another good model I'd like to mention is Airi's. Chest balloons aside, when she gets a big smile or laugh in, it's peak
:kiarachefkiss:

aside from my bias on lisa and airi yeah they do have great designs

the colors meld each other nicely and the expressions are very well done

Horo7618

No one in particular
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
AZKi Mk IV
1692744735936.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
NENE
Nenechi.png

Also koyori.

Awoogers

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Someone is gonna have to tell me if this fits her personality because i don't watch her, but if she is the type to see streaming only as a money source and not a source of enjoyment in of itself that she only streams stuff she doesn't care about and saves the things she really likes to enjoy on her own.
Even in PC she barely streamed, so the running theory was that she's just incredibly lazy.
Let me guess; you guys all had a crush on Hermoine when you were younger.
No, it was Sam from Totally Spies, I was a child of refined tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom