Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My grievances mostly center on what I said here:

And the way Aviel writes in his statements, he just seems conceited to me, like he's putting the entire industry on check because he's just that much better than everybody else. Imagine Yagoo came out and went "Herro everyone, today Hororaibu porudoctions will release their new contract terms for everyone to see, we believe that it is only fair for people to know what kind of contract their favorite talents sign and that this industry practice of secrecy needs to finally end" Don't you see how conceited that sounds?
If you really want to get cancer, read the replies. Sound like they are trying as hard as possible to digitally fellate the guy.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Spanish Pippa is so cute bros...:

Archive

Thanks for that, my ears are bleeding now. I don't follow Pippa outside of clips and a few recommended streams care to explain why she is using black speech.

the twins really peak when they randomly decide to savage each other.

That's just called being a sibling.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't follow Pippa outside of clips and a few recommended streams care to explain why she is using black speech.
That isn't Pippa. She made a joke about people hypothetically dubbing her into foreign languages and now it's materialized.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco were reading superchats and Fuwawa tangented about a clip compilation of Mococo's sneezes.

Fuwawa: "Yeah I was kinda impressed at how many times Moco-chan sneezed. My sneezes were barely there though, they were just an afterthought."
Mococo: "Yeah, you're just an afterthought after all."

While the wholesome smile protecting stuff is good, the twins really peak when they randomly decide to savage each other.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
If she thinks this was rough, I can't wait for her to try San Andreas.
What you know about pain...
maxresdefault.jpg

Btw how old is Mozu?
vivaldi_FmkFoKbmt6.png

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What you know about pain...
View attachment 41035
bitches can barely drive a car and you expect them to understand how to fly in a videogame :whatastory:
To this day I don't understand how people complain about these missions, they were challenging but nowhere near a nightmare.

NobodyImportant

After looking around, I found the clip where Moona talked about how much she gets after all parties takes their share.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Say what you will about cover and anykara, atleast we know their flaws and weaknesses, this guy is revealing his hand how he wants people to see it, he controls the flow of info so he can never get caught with his pants down, such crafty and scheming people are the type I would never put my trust on.
We know of those weaknesses because of their actions, as well as what the talent says, not transparency. Pretty much no company, especially one with shareholders breathing down their necks, would actively want anyone to see their weak sides. In a way, pretty much everyone only reveals their hand how they want others to see it. Still feeling weird about Aviel, though. It's also pretty blatantly a promotional stunt for good boy points, he's probably aware no Japanese company would even think of going along with this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wow this dad is really wondering where did it go wrong with his son's life in this picture.

A
20230820_201758.jpg

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status