"Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
They should give her good original music, first, tbh.

Was kinda hoping something would be revealed during this, we are a little over 9 months since her last original non-group song and I wonder what up with that.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Some bird shit is hitting your head in about 20 minutes, by the way.

I have no clue how or why I read this as "Some bird is shitting on your lawn in 20 minutes" followed by a holotori video but man did it make this a weird comment for a moment.
:SelenHAHAhere:

I'm glad IRyS has a quality model after all the stalling issues she's had with models in general. Hopefully they let her hang out in the eventual Council 3D collab as well. Leaving her on an island seems silly these days when she meshes so well. And of course council is down one from the original crew anyway and 5 seems to be their typical goal for a group.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Wow that holotori song slaps so much I wished it was longer
great job on the lyrics too

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

i am very much enjoying all the bird puns they have shoved into this. Also Lui and Subaru speaking English is always appreciated.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wow that holotori song slaps so much I wished it was longer
great job on the lyrics too
The video itself was really good, too. The animation was smooth and art was really good. The song felt kinda short, though. Sorta just felt like it ended out of nowhere, but maybe I was just vibing to it too much.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Blessed Subaru english accompanied by a banger beat and great animation :shubaIapprob:

Hopefully there's more Holotori originals after this one and they don't take months to release.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I never really cared much for this song but this is also coming from someone whose favorite Bakemono character is Kaiki.
Nadeko is worst girl, but she still got a good song.
It's probably the song that got her into Hololive to be honest. Most people still don't realize when you look it up on YouTube it's her version and not the original that it defaults to.

So happy she finally got her model sorted out so she could finally do 3D. Been a long time coming.
This was my story. It blew my mind when, after ~4 months of watching IRyS, I learned about this. I always thought hers was the original and every time I went back and found the actual original on accident I always thought, "Why does this sound worse than usual?" Then I had to go find her version again.

I guess now we know why Yagoo has been more sickly looking recently.
I have no clue how or why I read this as "Some bird is shitting on your lawn in 20 minutes" followed by a holotori video but man did it make this a weird comment for a moment.
:SelenHAHAhere:

I'm glad IRyS has a quality model after all the stalling issues she's had with models in general. Hopefully they let her hang out in the eventual Council 3D collab as well. Leaving her on an island seems silly these days when she meshes so well. And of course council is down one from the original crew anyway and 5 seems to be their typical goal for a group.
I think it was posted here, but Bae said just a day or two ago that there's a Council collab announcement (3d I'm sure) coming up, and that IRyS is going to be there with them for that, so I assume she'd also be there for their Council 3d collab stream at the end of all the showcases.
The video itself was really good, too. The animation was smooth and art was really good. The song felt kinda short, though. Sorta just felt like it ended out of nowhere, but maybe I was just vibing to it too much.
I was waiting for Mumei's part, and then she had her part, and the song was done like 30 seconds later. Yeah, it felt pretty short.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The least successful Holo talents apparently gets paid like 20k USD per month by Cover. So, uh, good luck with that, Jew-boy. Maybe they can be a retirement home like VShojo, but the business is way more than just revenue splits.
Aviel saw the comparison between the advent girls vs his loli corpo. The man is desperate for some chuuba with actual talents :deztheroom:
Count von Shekelstein really huffed his own farts something fierce this time around. I'll add one more reason this is retarded: does he really want talents that will only go work for him for the money? What will that do if people like the Cyberlive bitches get in--

Oh, nevermind.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I'll do my best Nolan impression: a really great group theme song. Catchy beat, some clever lyrics, felt like it suited the members involved, and didn't overstay its welcome. Poor Poggers Ocean has nothing on this.

e: You know what, I really want this as a stage theme in HoloCure. It feels like the 8-bit version would be something incredible.

BEEG Booba Fishing

6463.png what a way to end the MV with.

That was a fun and catchy song, now I want to see them performing it in 3D :subaruclapping:.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 4850-4900

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

post | Yokast gang with Hot sauce challenge

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Riro Ron - 💥Singing my lungs OUT!!!!!💥 【Halfiversary Celebration】

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa Itasha WIP by Liquet (@EternalLiquet)

post | ▷ HLO | Cover is looking for overseas Voice Director
post | Calli EP is out one day earlier than planned
post | That happened in the past too

post | ◷ NIJ | Enna Alouette song Mushroom was available early too, info on the song. Also Ren Zotto announced his next original, Casket

post | ▷ HLO | HoloCure is out on Steam
post | Asmongold seems to enjoy it
post | HoloMembers playing it

post | Ᵽ PHC | Jelly's song won a contest, becomes one of the major rhythm game song
post | AI research paper is named after Pippa, as told by Fuggy (@CEOofFuggy)

post | BannedVtuberMemes was suspended
post | Apparently, it's for copyright infringement, music record labels

post | ▷ HLO | GGN girls regular voices
post | Ally&Sally about their nationality
post | About their ages

post | ▷ HLO | Hololive/Molly Online (Crane Game) Collab, merch

post | Suntory Nomu is celebrating her 5th Anniversary. Also Eilene suddenly making a poll

post | Sayu, Parrot4chan, Rebecca Doodles collab, L4D

post | ◷ NIJ | Millie is anxious, probably about Maimoto's upcoming announcement
post | Maimoto announcements notes - health issues, an indefinite hiatus in the near future

post | ▷ HLO | Holotori original song is releasing soon
post | More on Holotori
post | Kiara talked about getting Holotori an official recognition, major win for Kiara and girls. Also Eleos (@3L30S) did the movie
post | HoloTori song - Dance!

post | ▷ HLO | Lamy update - she lost her taste
post | Cannot eat solid food
post | Twitter space - sounds rough

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Nazuna interacts with trolls

post | ◷ NIJ | Azura found a graduation stream thumbnail

post | ₪ IDL | Idol ES manager Twitter account

post | ▷ HLO | Bae on CouncilRyS anniversary plans
post | Calli goes on a short break
post | Scratch that, no breaks for ya boy

post | ☆ HST | Shinri plays One Hand Clapping with a period stimulator

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma Lia Zootopia comic collab VOD will come back after editing. Also NexStage have an announcement
post | Archive - [READING] me and @RinkouAshelia are learning how to read using a zootopia comic i found

post | digi_shell with a charity stream, showed her new 3D model
post | Activity list
post | 1 Year Anniversary stream

post | ◷ NIJ | Nina took all of Ethyria to a strip club to get lap dances. Also Reimu come back stream was in the time of 2 major earthquakes

post | ⓘ INF | About Furuya Mari (Shunao / Baelcypher), pdf document about false rape accusations, plagiarism and more
post | About Furuya shilling on the farms, together with MinoMino's store

post | ▷ HLO | Shiori continues to post prepared content, Insect time capsule
post | Recommendation - Omaru Polka

post | Kwebbelkop is an AI vtuber now

post | Doll Juniper is sick

post | ◷ NIJ | Ver asking Kotoka for help goes wrong
post | Part 2, she didn't say "no"

post | ▷ HLO | Ina Kronii collab, (talking about?) Fate Grand Order. Discussion on her FGO art
post | About FGO perms issues
post | Collab starts, Pako is very enthusiastic. Discussion on FGO goes for a while, vtuber fans are weebs
post | Wada mama is happy
post | About gacha fans shitting on vtubers and their fans

post | ▷ HLO | Calli's 3D concert, with VRchat outfit
post | Screenshots
post | Design by Kei Urana
post | Calli's new MV

post | ▷ HLO | Florencia Pecora is a candidat in Argentina council elections, pamphlet with Usada Pekora

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa reads deleted superchat

post | ◷ NIJ | Enna's new original was tied to a fundraiser, Mental Health America
post | Survive the Apocalypse by Maximuz 🍎, animated trailer of Project Zomboid streams

post | Flork draws HoloMyth from memory

post | Lisa deleted some membership posts
post | About ex Tsunderia members struggles
post | Purin got a surgery to remove the ovary

post | ◷ NIJ | Salome 3D
post | She showed more of her insides
post | Gibara style money pile

post | ▷ HLO | Haachama fans made a game for her birthday

post | ☆ HST | Holostars Rust server will start its season 2 soon

post | ◷ NIJ | Alban and Mysta talk about being unhinged and crazy in Niji. Also about Niji audience

post | ▷ HLO | Full HoloX off collab

post | ☆ HST | Senzaki Makoto, Bettel art mama, promises to cancel Birthday party if Bettel dies on 19th

post | Kiichan is back with a free talk

post | ▷ HLO | IRyS fan named her newborn Irys. Copypasta, as it turns out

post | ₪ IDL | Kai's sibling is getting discharged from the hospital

post | ▷ HLO | ☆ HST | Flayon got perms for DRAMAtical Murder, Iofi is excited

post | ▷ HLO | Info on Hololive Summer 2023 3D Live Splash Party

post | Twitter to remove "block" feature
post | Question - What is the difference between "Mute" and "Block"?

post | ▷ HLO | Haachama is alive! She contacted Luna and Watame

post | ☆ HST | Altare raided Vampiia, a vtuber from his community

Tomoe Umari talks about her problems
post | Tomoe on living in fear and wondering if it's over
post | She is going to do an unarchived stream to talk about it
post | Falling-out with a friend. Discussion on military service, mental fortitude etc

post | Archive (gofile, Rumble) - i'm sorry || horse girl
post | Question - Anyone in her discord notice any prominent members missing?
post | The groomer has Tomoe's personal info that she thinks she can be blackmailed with

post | Mozumi Pichi is reading Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

post | ◷ NIJ | Nym (NotHana) is drawing
post | She's actually doing art/Live2D rigging on the side

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kson is in the new Yakuza trailer

post | Archive - Miori Celesta - (drunk unarchived handcam) packing while listening to YOUR music
Also Archive - Kora Kurage Ch. RealCorp - 【Unarchived Karaoke】 LET'S GO ONE LAST TIME! 【Vtuber】

post | ▷ HLO | The form of Protolive Number 2:Yamato Phantasia is out

post | Graduation - Mogu Muge

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu karaoke with a surprise announcement
post | New outfit soon

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara confirmed Baldur's Gate perms
post | Clip - Talk about BG3

post | ▷ HLO | Bijou is going to play Armored Core 6
post | hwikky (@hwikkyOG on YouTube), Holo Event traveling vlogger, goes to the Holo Gen 4 collab cafe

post | Ᵽ PHC | Darth Vader is called Dark Vader in other languages, in context of Airi not knowing

post | Recommendation - シャノン・SHANNON (@LemonTeaBloops on YouTube), rapping vtuber

post | ▷ HLO | Advent collab, Apex Legends

post | Grimmi hurricane tweet - it is coming

post | Archive (Rumble) - Poko Rakun - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】🎵 Songs I Sing in the Shower
Also Archive (Rumble) - Lisa Ch. 近藤リサ - 【Unarchived Karaoke_】 2000's_2010's NOSTALGIA!!
post | Archive (mega) - Poko Rakun - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】🎵 Songs I Sing in the Shower
Also Archive (mega) - Lisa Ch. 近藤リサ - 【Unarchived Karaoke_】 2000's_2010's NOSTALGIA!!
Also Archive - Oumiya Emma - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 ITS BEEN AWHILE AND I MISS SINGING!!

post | ▷ HLO | Ame is still playing Pokemon Unite, as per Bae's Switch popup

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rie with fanservice - singing in the shower

post | ▷ HLO | Shiori short - piano cover

post | Ashton Marten celebrates a Birthday

post | Clio Aite with uwumarket collab
post | Celebrating 1 Year Anniversary
post | Clio dakimakura

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rinmama 2.0 design by Roober (@RooberRad)

post | Amiya is wasted and crying, liveposting
post | About Starpop, a vtuber fan who draws wholesome fanart
post | ◷ NIJ | About why were Amiya and Reimu crying (separately, not like in a crying collab)

post | All-bones Jones is quitting streaming

post | ▷ HLO | Mumei members post talking about being in Japan and Council Anniversary
post | Interesting tidbits from old moetwinstyle posts

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Nazuna 3D announcement
post | Mikeneko tweeted about trial - it is closer than previously thought?

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Banzoin Hakka - I FEEL I NEED TO REEDEM MYSELF AFTER MY LAST SCUFF KARAOKE LMFAO

post | ▷ HLO | Fubuku, Aki, Mel, Matsuri racing - Donkey Kong 2

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Clips of the Week, first time divided to 2 posts

post | ▷ HLO | Hideo Kojima tweets Pekora faces

post | Roza Coatl (@Gini_Mercury) account on Twitter is still suspended (happened in June)

post | ▷ HLO | HoloX off-collab, announced new gen song Labyrinthine Labyrinth and voice pack sales

post | ☆ HST | August 19th is here, Bettel better be ready
post | The stream
post | Ingrid (@indy_himura) joins the fun with animation
post | Merch on Amazon
post | Cover of One Reason doesn't feature mixer or instrumental. Possible Tachibana song?

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lumi cut out placed right behind a trash bin line

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Question - Is Zentreya a man?
post | Voice reveal clip

post | Debut - Opera GX Aura (ex Utana Pandora)
post | GX browser boosting her numbers, stream is embedded in the default homepage
post | Cover - Kickback

post | Aprimum and Ant chan are ready to throw down

post | ▷ HLO | Reminder - Ame's health issues required a visit to urgent care

post | Kirsche with Proctor's coming of age story
post | Her donothon week 2 highlights compilation

post | Recommendation - Kas Voxanna, crochet with a handcam

post | Question - Pill-chan debut when? Where is that money going?
post | About Kick's male streamers piloting female model

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Hakka - I FEEL I NEED TO REEDEM MYSELF AFTER MY LAST SCUFF KARAOKE LMFAO 【EN】
Also - Archive - Utada Zoey - 【Unarchived Karaoke】 Musical, Ballad, Beautiful Lyrics & Singing Your Request
Also - Archive - Erika Byakko [VReverie] - Chill Summer Karaoke! - Anime Songs!【UNARCHIVED】
Also - Archive - Shizukou - CAMPFIRE KARAOKE 【UNARCHIVED】
Also - Archive - Saffire Nitemayre - 【Unarchived Karaoke!!!!】 Mainly Japanese_Anime Songs But There Will Be Other Songs!

post | ◷ NIJ | Archive - Reimu Endou - 🔥UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ SHAKIRA SHAKIRAAAA🔥

post | West coast USA is about to get hit by a hurricane

post | ₪ IDL | Idol is going to make its talent contract transparent, promises to reveal percentage cut. A lot of discussion on Aviel's motives
post | About percentages and big numbers
post | /vt/ screenshots forum discussion

post | AI Metokur vtuber by STCLive (@STC-Live on YouTube)

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara GTA IV video by Chegi Channel and Kowkarot

post | ◷ NIJ | About Matsukai Mao, tan-skinned JP brat

post | ▷ HLO | IRyS 3D Showcase
post | Council is there
post | Duet with Marine, Ahoy! Several meaningful songs, like Renai Circulation

post | Debut - upcoming Sawa debut. Also mod for Sawa by D4n (@D4n0w4r), for Death Road to Canada

post | Sleepy's parents watched her livestream

I'm on it!

DM me about missing info and mistakes!

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I didn't know what to expect with Bettel's August 19th thing nor the Holotori song, but both gave me everything I could've wanted and more. I'm so glad Holotori exists and while Deadman Wonderland isn't the best show it holds some good memories for me.

Just all around great job

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The HoloTori Dance number is a surprising banger. It'll probably work great at HoloFes as well, which is probably the reason for the 2m:20s length as well. Really good MV as well. Being on the main hololive channel probably hurts its reach a little, but I'm glad for all of the girls. Pretty cool all around.

Watching chunks of Irys's 3D. Shangri-la by Angela is still such a banger. Terrible series its attached to, but, still, Angela killed it on the writing there. And Irys' range and voice is pretty similar to Atsuko's as well.

I appreciate some Initial D Eurobeat... BUT WHO LET IRYS DRIVE?!?!?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Only 100 pages until TOTAL THREAD DEATH bros, what will we ever do?!
Get in all of your unfunny shitposting before this thread becomes a historical record which will be studied by future vtuber historians to understand how all of humanity became consumed by autism, you too can be part of history by posting inane assertions about the state of your favorite oriental studio for the creation of virtual brainwashing materials.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Only 100 pages until TOTAL THREAD DEATH bros, what will we ever do?!
Get in all of your unfunny shit before this thread becomes a historical record which will be studied by future vtuber historians to understand how all of humanity became consumed by autism, you can be part of history NOW.
Counter invade the Pippa thread and bring their autism down a notch*

For Legal Purposes, this is a joke*

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
100 more pages before this thread gets permanently locked like Nolan in this forum. Wonder what NEFARIOUS, AUTISTIC PLANS do Mein Proctor has in store after this retarded thread dies.

:whatastory::deztheroom::whatastory:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wonder what NEFARIOUS, AUTISTIC PLANS do Mein Proctor has in store after this retarded thread dies.
He's going to make a new one kropausechamp.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom