"The bed is for sleeping... and possibly other things"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I can see where the money for the Myth models went. The lighting of the Myth stage is amazing.
Also, classic ending. Not complaining. One last kiss is a great song.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, at least they got her hair to work with her normal outfit, cuz it still clips all over the place in her idol outfit.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Man, I'm really noticing how fluid the model is with Beserker; as some had said already, this needs to be the standard going forward. One last kiss was a good choice for the encore too.

Top tier showcase from Cover

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I could drop Ina's entire dox if I so wanted without a janny breathing down my neck or banning me.
So I can certainly say we are the better platform.
Speaking of gay janny actions, did you try sending a picture of that "use jester's priviledge" tweet to Moriko to ban appeal for the lulz?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (5).jpg
Clippers can't even wait 5 seconds and let us bask in the moment before shitting it up.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Booty so phat even the petticoat can't contain it.

1692504948648.png

There's a lot of good stuff in there, but you guys forced this role upon me so I must fulfill it.
Edit: DANGIT, LATE

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kanata holosummer short.

and a mumei short.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Hard to imagine Bettel singing this when irl he looks like a hobo but holy shit he really put the effort in there
You say that acting like most rock fans dont look like unkempt hobos

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Well, at least they got her hair to work with her normal outfit, cuz it still clips all over the place in her idol outfit.
if you manage to make anime hair that doesn't clip into any part of the model you're god. I don't think you can even avoid clipping when other parts of the model have physics but at least they make it move nicely I've seen fuckers just give hair cloth physics and call it a day :Vesper-UNHINGED:
What I think they really need to work and I've said it before is mouth tracking, sometimes when they do closeups the model has a blow out doll face. I assume they do the motion capture and do a lot of post production to fix issues, having software that could emulate mouth movement to the vocal track shouldn't be that out there, specially nowadays with AI.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Nearly 55K viewers and 2 million yen in superchats. Give her a goddamn concert, Cover!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
if you manage to make anime hair that doesn't clip into any part of the model you're god. I don't think you can even avoid clipping when other parts of the model have physics but at least they make it move nicely I've seen fuckers just give hair cloth physics and call it a day :Vesper-UNHINGED:
What I think they really need to work and I've said it before is mouth tracking, sometimes when they do closeups the model has a blow out doll face. I assume they do the motion capture and do a lot of post production to fix issues, having software that could emulate mouth movement to the vocal track shouldn't be that out there, specially nowadays with AI.
They really need to figure something out for mouth tracking, yeah. Not sure if there is some limitation with doing both full body tracking and face tracking at the same time, too. At least some of these events are live, as well. This seemed mostly live, except the songs with Marine and maybe Towa.

Nearly 55K viewers and 2 million yen in superchats. Give her a goddamn concert, Cover!
They should give her good original music, first, tbh.

Some bird shit is hitting your head in about 20 minutes, by the way.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I love these longform clips. Enjoy Cheri slowing going crazy between TTS and the Password game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom