"I'm a piss-kiss (Pisces)! I like the sound of that word, I'm a piss-kiss! Oh it's the two fish thing, I'm a fish! Piss-kiss wh... am I pronouncing it wrong? it's not piss-kiss!?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
:whatastory:just whipped out baka mitai right after, boy the entire setlist for this stream is such a trip
She did say in her twitter space that we might be surprised by a few songs on the set list.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She may have had to wait a billion years for her 3D, but the end result is probably the best model of any hololive talent (and definitely shits on anything else in EN). Whatever people think of redjuice's design, it translates perfectly to 3D. The outfit hugs her body well enough that you can see her movement well, the cloth animates cleanly but isn't big enough to be constantly clipping through shit, her hair is the same, and there's lots of detail. This is definitely the current bar for hololive talent models.
I think her current design just really translates better to 3D than some other designs. I think Fauna, Mumei, and Kronii look quite good, at least better than Myth, as well, but Bae's design doesn't lend well to 3D.

But I agree with @ValkyrieAce, in that ID's look fantastic, too, but more specifically ID2. ID1 are better than Myth, but still feel lower quality than like ID2, HoloX, or IRyS.

They also may have put more detail into her 3D with hopes of ramping up her live performances. But that is likely HOPIUM.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I think her current design just really translates better to 3D than some other designs. I think Fauna, Mumei, and Kronii look quite good, at least better than Myth, as well, but Bae's design doesn't lend well to 3D.

But I agree with @ValkyrieAce, in that ID's look fantastic, too, but more specifically ID2. ID1 are better than Myth, but still feel lower quality than like ID2, HoloX, or IRyS.

They also may have put more detail into her 3D with hopes of ramping up her live performances. But that is likely HOPIUM.
She Lives in Japan right? She only needs to get invited to Birthday Lives and thats it.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Ah yes the only right way to sing any eurobeat song: carpool karaoke at the driver's seat

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
She had to bring in the red car with GuyRyS. ... AND sing a euro beat song about love while doing it. I love this dork.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Fuck y'all. Inmediate best 3D. No contest.:urtearingmeapart:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I love IRyS, but the ID 3D models are by far the best in all of Holo.
Moona's model looking like a semi-retarded potato, and then your neck snapping from whiplash after she actually starts singing is my favorite Hololive meme.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Eurobeat, bless this woman and her goofy car *swoon* She really is damn good at live performance, just needs better people writing her recorded songs.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Sawa is having her official debut next weekend.

Edit: Sawa is also getting added to the Death Road to Canada mod too

DanishCookies

1692503900200.png

While Pippa was talking about SNL buying Dave Chappelle :SelenHAHAhere:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

For some reason, I never noticed the supposedly quality difference in the 3D models.

For Myth, there was Calli's flat face, but that was fixed relatively quickly?

Ame's model also frequently came out when people talk about poor quality 3D model, but you need to consider the fact that most of the time when we see her 3D model, it was mocapped using Ame's own studio, which is more scuffed than an actual studio. There's also the complaint about her inner-coat sticking to her body, but I can understand why they do that, try to imagine how the coat's physics would be like if it is a separate layer, especially when she is bending or sitting down, it will probably be a mess. I'm trying to think if there are any Hololive talents wearing similar coat as Ame, but got nothing, so I can't even compare.
Tldr: Ame's design is probably hard to translate to 3D model since it has too many layers.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did... did IRyS just drive a car to space? ...has anyone seen Elon lately?

mismatch

Thanks IRyS, I definitely needed a necklace to hold my beer!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

This was an original song, seems like.

Edit: sorry, it is a cover song

A surprisingly good cover from the Jester. Wasn't surprised he used the whole thing to capitalize on it, surprised he dragged out an old anime buttrock song to cover. Good job.
View attachment 40962
Congrats you made it to /vt/
View attachment 40964
Anon is definitely /here/
TVA: Reposts /vt/ to either laugh at dumb shit or have discussions about posts while trying to provide full context.
/vt/: Reposts TVA with no context- "Look at these dumb faggots"

Truly the better forum.:kroniibitchclap:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
cover you orientals for the love of god put more money in your vsinger FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! just look at her perform, stop wasting money on the wigger!!!
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
God's Menheraist Warhorse is doing a karaoke!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Cover HQ loaded with so much money that they have a space station where they can boom concerts like this was Macross

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Cool glow effects on the idol costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom