"I'm Pomu"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I've been enjoying Shiori so far. That prerecorded amber excavation video was great. Her yab tendecies and her weird fixation on creepy crawlies makes her seem like a Phase Connect girl that got into Hololive or maybe a Hololive girl emulating a Phase talent. Speaking of I noticed something from her past life video:

Witness Joshua huh? I wonder who that could be? Sounds handsome.:smugpipi:

I mean...
Natsumi Moe pinned comment said:
Thanks for clicking on the video! Now I need to delete my internet history for all the sites I had to reference to learn all this.
She's not trying very hard to hide it.
Oh bringing out the bait stickers for this FULL MEAL POST?
Listen to one of Roca music streams and listen to your advent Oshi's, Roca is way better, there's no comparison and she does many more music streams then them.
Now compare their non-music streams, you might prefer anyone over another, but is the difference in entertainment/personality so great to make up for the difference of musical ability? No, of course not. Roca wins.
:mikothumbsl::mitothink:
Is Roca a 90s/00s cute goth girlfriend?

No?

Into the trash she goes.
Was kinda hoping something would be revealed during this, we are a little over 9 months since her last original non-group song and I wonder what up with that.
They finally figured out that using Japanese lyricists and translating into English doesn't work, so now they're looking for an English lyricist. Using their Japanese HR with zero bilinguals, of course.

More seriously, Calli writes her own songs, and Kiara uses her own contacts for song writing, composition and choreos.

The former isn't really expected in popmusic, but I'm genuinely surprised that Kiara has more EN contacts in the music industry than Irys.

Also, Irys: Ask Kiara for help, ffs! It's clearly possible for talents to contract their own support staff for music. Marine does it, too! You don't have to rely on Cover throwing Nihongo only people at you and then throwing the results at google translate.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Rock and Roll GF is superior because 1 less fat, 2 less gross make up, 3 better music, 4 will not talk about anne rice characters during sex.
I'm sorry to ruin your fantasies, but 90/00 goth girls were kind of shitty. But Rock n Roll Girls 🤘😈🤘 GoodWomanz
enjoy your chlamydia and herpes cause that's all you will get from a "rock and roll gf"
Only from the 1st one :menhera:Can't burnt what's burnt baby! WTF is Chlamydia... ...OH thats' what THAT is?

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
They finally figured out that using Japanese lyricists and translating into English doesn't work, so now they're looking for an English lyricist. Using their Japanese HR with zero bilinguals, of course.

More seriously, Calli writes her own songs, and Kiara uses her own contacts for song writing, composition and choreos.

The former isn't really expected in popmusic, but I'm genuinely surprised that Kiara has more EN contacts in the music industry than Irys.

Also, Irys: Ask Kiara for help, ffs! It's clearly possible for talents to contract their own support staff for music. Marine does it, too! You don't have to rely on Cover throwing Nihongo only people at you and then throwing the results at google translate.
This 5ch post explains it so succinctly:

connections.PNG

That said from how IRyS has described the music process in the first year and a half, it sounded like she had quite a bit less control than other Holomems would take over their music projects. Either that or she is the kind of person to take less control. Hard to say.

I'm quite excited for Nerissa's originals, she has musical talent, lyric-writing chops, some EN connections, and also the power of Just Asking Kiara.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Rock and Roll GF is superior because 1 less fat, 2 less gross make up, 3 better music, 4 will not talk about anne rice characters during sex.
I'm sorry to ruin your fantasies, but 90/00 goth girls were kind of shitty. But Rock n Roll Girls 🤘😈🤘 GoodWomanz
enjoy your chlamydia and herpes cause that's all you will get from a "rock and roll gf" :smugpipi:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Dumping some MVs that were released this week since there were a good number of them from those I follow

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

From my understanding, and it may have changed or just been dropped due to the lack of music, but IRyS music was pretty much under complete control of Cover. Eventually she started to get more of a say in it, but they were behind all the production, with the benefit being that she didn't have to foot any of the bill for her original music, just for her cover songs.

Hopefully there is something new in the works and not just dropping the Vsinger angle completely, but she definitely needs a new direction. I love her voice and she has a handful of songs that I truly like, but she's been done so dirty by all her music insisting on being lore related.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Counter invade the Pippa thread and bring their autism down a notch*

For Legal Purposes, this is a joke*
"Down a notch"? That sounds like it would increase autism tenfold.

Tax:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

No?

Into the trash she goes.
Could I interest you fellas in a metal vtuber? Obkatiekat is pretty cool. I mean sure she's British but you eventually get used to how mildly insufferable it is

Short

God Damn the Sun

SaejimaHaruka

"Down a notch"? That sounds like it would increase autism tenfold.

Tax:

Really? You fuckers can't understand Fuwawa but not a single person is complaining about this dude? He makes me feel like one of us is having a stroke and I sure hope it's him.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Could I interest you fellas in a metal vtuber? Obkatiekat is pretty cool. I mean sure she's British but you eventually get used to how mildly insufferable it is
If Obkatiecat didn't have a penis before, she has now grown one just because you recommended her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone other than Moonshine made a Pippa figure:

Archive

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Once again, I want some of whatever the motherfuckers that make these is smoking.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

Here's the links to the Live Union relay set up by Enma Ruri. Do have a listen, they're all good.
Enma Ruri at 8PM JST.

Minase Nagi at 8.30PM JST.

Setono Toto at 9PM JST.

Closed by HACHI at 9.30PM JST.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Some bird shit is hitting your head in about 20 minutes, by the way.

That is amazing. Lui and Subaru singing in English and Reine "sneaking" in some Indonesian is fantastic. They don't quite have the insanity to pull off electro swing like Polka but it's a song I can put on when I want to feel happier.
Edit: after my 20th listen some thoughts
Reine's English singing is crack cocaine for me - enough that I want to book mark her streams now. Her voice is throaty and yet the way she ends her words is so light. Fuck
Subaru's enunciation is really impressive, her line, "so this party's not dull" is really really good
Lui is working hard and her pronunciation is good, really like her classic Japanese accent here
Kiara's ability to keep her chicken voice while singing is commendable and the way she said, "heart" makes me sad that voice AI died
Muimei was the only one that I felt was singing plus cheeky girl energy with that "best clucking moves" line.
The mascots will be amazing merchandise, please!!!!!!!

Ponpoko is finishing their 24 hour stream

Currently Mito and Nose is there before their final segment - schedule here:

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lia has such a soothing voice I fell asleep while watching the lactation deep dive vod.

gn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom