Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Marine finally coming to terms with her age

Hanabi's karaoke right now

New Rie's cover

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
How do you guys explain such a difference ? Do they just not read superchats ?
I believe Yuko reads most of them on the spot but doesn't do any superchat reading streams or anything.

Rin intentionally kneecaps herself when it comes to superchats. She's admitted multiple times that she doesn't need chat's money and reinforced the point by talking about how rich her family is. She doesn't read about half the SCs she gets, either cause she's distracted by the game she's playing or she doesn't feel like it. She also doesn't do any superchat reading streams. The only time she'll really get superchats is during one of her special streams, like the bake sale or any stream with her mom involved.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I was going to try and disprove your point but then I looked at idol's superchat revenue, it's surprisingly low.
View attachment 40987View attachment 40988
Rin gets 1.4k average viewers and yuko gets 500 viewers on average. Yet they don't even get the superchats Shiina gets with her 400 viewers.
View attachment 40989View attachment 40990
And when you look at Pippa's revenue the difference becomes truly glaring.
How do you guys explain such a difference ? Do they just not read superchats ?
I had a look at the new idol wave and they make A LOT more than the first gen. Might just be the whales shilling the new gen

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
For some reason, I never noticed the supposedly quality difference in the 3D models.

For Myth, there was Calli's flat face, but that was fixed relatively quickly?

Ame's model also frequently came out when people talk about poor quality 3D model, but you need to consider the fact that most of the time when we see her 3D model, it was mocapped using Ame's own studio, which is more scuffed than an actual studio. There's also the complaint about her inner-coat sticking to her body, but I can understand why they do that, try to imagine how the coat's physics would be like if it is a separate layer, especially when she is bending or sitting down, it will probably be a mess. I'm trying to think if there are any Hololive talents wearing similar coat as Ame, but got nothing, so I can't even compare.
Tldr: Ame's design is probably hard to translate to 3D model since it has too many layers.

I'm shocked that they just haven't made the jacket optional. Having some 3D model, rigging experience and having checked out their MMD models it's literally the easiest "fix" they could do, but they insist on her model being forced to wear it. :guradumbl:

Once again, I want some of whatever the motherfuckers that make these is smoking.

Helicopter? Helicopter? Why is no one pointing out that that isn't a helicopter? Am I having a stroke?

Also, it reminded me of this:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
holoID off collab with Moona, Risu, Reine, and Kobo tomorrow with an announcement regarding their upcoming concert

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijisanji ID Azura Cecilia will be doing her graduation stream today, and her choice of thumbnail is rather apt

EDIT: someone told me the thumbnail has changed. Anyway the previous thumbnail was like this

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I'm sorry I just saw a brolime video on the homepage. Is he here? Also based Nasa clipping tbh. NasaLOVE

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
are you not like one of the anime watchers here DO YOUR REPS.
No, actually, I don't watch much anime. I also read the manga for Deadman Wonderland long before the anime was a thing and hated every moment of it, so obviously I did not watch it.
:botanshrug:

I really enjoyed Mio's MV. Of course the song and her singing were good, but the weird futuristic alien and highly-stylized asthetic of the MV itself was very pleasing.

Anyway, here's a rat meme. It's Always Sunny in Australia.

20230820_093303.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Kaela streaming in 45 minutes. She's probably going to 100% Holocure today. She finished 0.6 in 3 streams, 2 since it actually released. Kay sweating bullets right now.

Kay Yu should add some achievements specifically for Kaela. Something like "million in one run" or conversely "Make a million playing for no more than an hour a day"

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

heart squeeze.jpg

Damn IRyS had one of the best lives of all time. If someone could just fix her orisong issue where a majority of them are kinda cringe we'd be sitting pretty right now.
And she pulls out the Renai Circulation, cheeky.
Yeah I agree she's pretty cheeky:smugrys:

I gotta say, it's nice to finally have an actual gamer in HoloEN.
I'd say that Ame is a real gamer, but she's just not good at it in a traditional way. However, her determination to do things her own way means she won't give up until she forces the game to eventually bend to her indomitable spirit.
It's funny how much I enjoy reading FGO autism from other people when I used to play the game. I played the JP version a little before NA came out, then played from NA release until exactly a year ago where I fell off. Haven't played at all since then, but if they ever release a summer Miyu then I'm certain my daughteru will once again drain my wallet...

I was going to try and disprove your point but then I looked at idol's superchat revenue, it's surprisingly low.
This is what the shorts buff gives you. Shorts are meant to compete with tiktok which is the current zoomer playground, and they don't have any disposable income to throw out.

Simp

I'm not sure this is even a directoral choice. See the recent Hologra where Gura spoke Japanese and Kiara spoke English because reasons.

It might actually be the talent's choice.
No. Kiara talked about that, and she said she just did what they asked of her.

Zapan1984

Kay Yu should add some achiements specifically for Kaela. Something like "million in one run" or conversely "Make a million playing for no more than an hour a day"
You should bump that bit higher than 1 Million

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bae's anniversary week. She is revisiting old, classic streams:
20230820_100201.jpg

First karaoke

Kill it with Fire

One of those shitty horror games feat Mumei. She is gonna play the Marine one with Mumei this week.

Fanart review with heart-rate monitor. This time it is with the eye-tracker she has refused to use for the last year and a half.

And finally a re-debut stream. "Debut Bae" is a meme with how completely different she is, so I guess she wants to update it to be more accurate, since debut Bae is a lie.

Clip dump. The Ame one is great, that game was made to troll her.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Rin intentionally kneecaps herself when it comes to superchats. She's admitted multiple times that she doesn't need chat's money and reinforced the point by talking about how rich her family is.
She may be exaggerating that a bit because of the prince thing, I don't know if they're like, millionaires, but it's clear they are well off (multiple cars, horses, adult kid who never worked a day in her life before Idol....)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She may be exaggerating that a bit because of the prince thing, I don't know if they're like, millionaires, but it's clear they are well off (multiple cars, horses, adult kid who never worked a day in her life before Idol....)
A regretful mother desperate to make her spoiled daughter actually do something...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Helicopter? Helicopter? Why is no one pointing out that that isn't a helicopter? Am I having a stroke?

This is just evidence of how truly stupid staff is behind the scenes to not even know the difference between rotorcraft and gliders.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Nazuna 3D

Is this running off her PC or something? It is like 15 fps...

The whole presentation feels unsettling, the low-framerate's almost headache-inducing, and the motion capture is really shaky. I'm pretty sure I saw her ankles disjoint themselves like eight times during that last song.
I'd feel bad for her, but she basically has all but one pinky-toe out the door, so I doubt she cares about this all that much.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nazuna 3D

Is this running off her PC or something? It is like 15 fps...
The whole presentation feels unsettling, the low-framerate's almost headache-inducing, and the motion capture is really shaky. I'm pretty sure I saw her ankles disjoint themselves like eight times during that last song.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is just evidence of how truly stupid staff is behind the scenes to not even know the difference between rotorcraft and gliders.
That, or the animation team changed the helicopter to a glider after the voice acting was already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom