Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
But what kind of gameplay or setting would a Hololive gacha even do? They could flip some Alternate assets for a Genshin clone, but that takes a lot of fucking work to do well, they could do some kind of Raid Shadow Legends clone that's just a game that plays itself. For the setting or plot, I can only really think of Holocure: But Gacha, because Hololive doesn't really have a, uh, dedicated enemy faction, I guess?
Enemy faction 2434

But from what I've learned, it's pretty easy to create lore for HL because of how open things are to interpretation.
It'd be weird to play a holo gacha though, feels like I've come full circle since I learned about Hololive through the AL collab.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I mean, GFL already has Pekora (Eastern Front Warcrimes Edition) and Botan (Extra Hag Edition).
View attachment 438View attachment 439

But what kind of gameplay or setting would a Hololive gacha even do? They could flip some Alternate assets for a Genshin clone, but that takes a lot of fucking work to do well, they could do some kind of Raid Shadow Legends clone that's just a game that plays itself. For the setting or plot, I can only really think of Holocure: But Gacha, because Hololive doesn't really have a, uh, dedicated enemy faction, I guess?
With time travel, other universes, mythical sunken cities, and all of the other shit from the lore? I don't think they're short on options.

Evil Ame from Timeline 666 gathers up a bunch of evil versions of the girls to kill them for some reason?

You'd have to be able to get all of the base girls/guys from the story, though (so there's no drama from having some be common and others SSR), and then have the gacha draws be for alternate versions and maybe weapons.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
As mentioned by the Scuttler, Anycolor released their financial report. This shit's confusing to read, the units of thousands/millions of yen are confusing too, but they seem to be making good profit, and their stocks are going up noticeably as a result.
/vt/ has been up in arms about this report because of some alleged fuckery about it, like using May as the start of Financial Year and alleged editing to appease the Chinks

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
/vt/ has been up in arms about this report because of some alleged fuckery about it, like using May as the start of Financial Year and alleged editing to appease the Chinks
As if you needed any more evidence that /vt/ is full of drooling retards.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Also, on penis havers gossip, seems like Luxiem fujos are hating on Shxtx because he's been stealing their numbers/tanking their popularity. I do find it interesting that Shxtx has been trying to distance himself from the Nijiboys, since he seems to hate being compared with them (all under the excuse that it downplays his hard work as a solotuber). Honestly, it's all fucking ridiculous, but sometimes the numbers don't lie.
Also another possible reason is that shxtx was seen sadtweeting after seeing the elira/petra/uki/shu off-collab stuff happening, prompting some fanartist to even make fanarts of it and fueling haters sperg even more because people already accuse him of leeching njen way too often

:
Screenshot 2022-09-17 134139.png

Pardon me for just barging in, because there are almost 30 pages since my last visit.
Does anybody have good download links for MMD, or other 3d, models of the Hololive girls? I am especially interested in Dino-Gura.
Not sure about the usual fanmade ones like the kanauru stuff, but you can get the official 3D models for MMD purpose on their niconico channel, just click on the もっと見る(see more) button to see all of the available models and click the black ダウンロード(download) button on the right coloumn to get it

Crossposting from 🦄 thread
Went and checked out the Farms and found the unicorn sperging starting to trickle in
View attachment 489View attachment 490View attachment 491View attachment 492
I would believe it if someone said to me that these are all trolls but it's genuinely worrying that these types of people are just, out there
This is why everyone should at least experience having one-day power outage forcing them to go outside and socialize to get their food

EDIT: petra dropping new cover with virtuareal's nox in 7 hours

Also since I haven't seen someone posting it here yet, waiting room for Iofi's 3D showcase is up

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shorts are still something of a mystery to me. The autoloop is annoying, and there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the volume other than muting them. They're worse than a normal short YT clip for no obvious benefit, but are the Next Big Thing because Susan is trying to cargo cult her way to continued success.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kaela is streaming Holocure. Since its Kaela expect it to be a long stream (5 hours MINIMUM)

How the fuck do you make 9 several hour-long streams about this fucking game?! I basically 100% it after 3 or so hours of play, more baffling is who sits through that shit.
Enemy faction 2434

But from what I've learned, it's pretty easy to create lore for HL because of how open things are to interpretation.
It'd be weird to play a holo gacha though, feels like I've come full circle since I learned about Hololive through the AL collab.
Honestly, instead of going the genchink way and making a big open overworld, they could have different realms or dimensions with radically different themes to each one, with several of the girls associated to each, would work better and with the proper ambiance and gameplay could be quite nice, im tired of big ass cliffs and grassy plains.
Shorts are still something of a mystery to me. The autoloop is annoying, and there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the volume other than muting them. They're worse than a normal short YT clip for no obvious benefit, but are the Next Big Thing because Susan is trying to cargo cult her way to continued success.
Susan is trying to copy tiktok and other zoomer brainrot with these easy-to-consume, low brain usage required, mass produced shitty videos.

akari-chan

How the fuck do you make 9 several hour-long streams about this fucking game?! I basically 100% it after 3 or so hours of play, more baffling is who sits through that shit.
Autism.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Autism indeed. I mean have you SEEN the fucking ID minecraft server? Holy shit.

Let us not forget when Gura asks for quartz for Atlantis and Kaela brought 1 and a half fucking shulkers worth of it

Edit:
Also on a non-holo note Day 2 of Kuzuhas PUBG Cup is gonna start in 80 mins. Also its like 3:40am I’m gonna fuckin sleep.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
looks like homeland is still unstable, since I was able to look at the main thread in .st before it refuses to connect yet again. Anyway:

Rosemi doing them TGS2 tour thingie. KF main thread has this mentioned but might as well post it here for those who can't see the main thread. Apparently is a big gig for her, so is nice that Rosemi is getting some recognition.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
Amelia_Watson__blonde_detective__detailed_face__stunning_masterpiece__cinematic_lighting__by_G...png
Have an alternate universe Ame i found while cleaning up. She was made with Stable Diffusion. The model either does not know vtubers or does not want to know them, but using "blonde detective" sorta worked.

a_highly_detailed_illustration_of_a_pink_bunny_girl__intricate__elegant__highly_detailed__cent...png

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Welp finally decided take 2 minutes to make another burner email to talk about men using voice changers. I have issues, please help.

Ayo what's up? Its ya boy Doctor Gladiator New Zealand Crop Grower Refugee Genuine Aussie Furry Enjoyer here

I've been watching Axel play Zelda off and on, and he decided to fight the first Lynel for the hell of it, timestamp below when he finally wins after half an hour of struggling.

I find it extremely amusing how Axel just seems to instinctively talk in Japanese when he's in gamer mode at points. I have to wonder if Axel is just more comfortable speaking Japanese and that some of his idiocy has to do with him being bad with English in some finer areas because he doesn't pick up on certain things? Such as when Magni said his family situation is a can of worms, and Axel legitimately didn't know what he meant. It is like watching someone who's capable at speaking English, but is still clearly ESL.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

HoloID 3D debut for Airani Iofifteen will begin in around what, 10 minute ish.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Pretty art-focused stream on the first half which is iofi-like, happy to see sora making an appearance and them just being so excited at each other
Few off-keys singing but I guess this being her first proper live it must've been the nervousness, at least she seemed to be enjoying herself despite it

EDIT: Is that sign language? damn that's pretty cool of her to incorporate it during live singing

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper cancels stream because he hung out with Da Boiz for too long in Discord watching random meme videos.

Vesper's valid excuse.PNG

Very relatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom