"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So sweaty
Vesper cancels stream because he hung out with Da Boiz for too long in Discord watching random meme videos.

View attachment 524

Very relatable.
Axel's reply is pretty adorable.

NoirHalluc - Copy.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
It's weird watching Ame react to one of my favorite movies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Also, if you have AndroidTV, SmartTubeNext for YT with adblocking/sponsor skip and s0undtv for Twitch adblocking. SmartTubeNext isn't perfect for YT live streams, but it is getting better. S0undTV is excellent.
I just installed this on my Sony X900h and this is amazing. Thanks for the tip! Sponserblock + being able to watch streams at 1.5x on a TV is great.

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I'm finally watching Pippa's Error stream (because of a migraine last night), I see she had the same issues I had with the game... so it didn't matter if it was pirated or not. It's just bad.

Airless

Active lurker
Does anyone know what happened to Towa's cover of Hikaru Nara? It premiered earlier(?) but it looks like it got taken down

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Does anyone know what happened to Towa's cover of Hikaru Nara? It premiered earlier(?) but it looks like it got taken down
MTL of her tweet about it
“ "If you shine", which I had reserved to post today at 20:00, I've made it private for now~!
I will contact you as soon as the schedule is decided.”

Seems like it was a simple scheduling issue, and thats why it got privated.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Da Michi is getting fucked up by Yharnam's denizens, and needs your support.

media_Fb0hqoHUEAItXZn.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Something I've missed and I believe was not covered here - last week TENMADUCATION episode was a collab with mossbag, a big name in Hollow Knight lore community. They covered a story of the game with random off-topic bits here and there:

I love random pictures Tenma provided for visual context:

7534.png

Also, Tenma apparently beat most of the game with the exception of Pantheon 5, but I cannot find it on her channel. Did she play it offstream?

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya is streaming Diablo II with Onolumi right now

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ami and Onolumi being boomers and playing D2. Not even the remaster, the original one!

Edit: goddamn it sniped

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Ami and Onolumi being boomers and playing D2. Not even the remaster, the original one!
>put points into energy as a necromancer
How you kids get dressed in the morning is beyond me.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
At least the first two can be read like shitposts, but that last one is just fucking pathetic. Guy needs to touch some grass and realize these anime girls are like every other streamer and they will never be friends with them or date them.

Never say never. Extraordinarily unlikely but it's not a total 0% chance. The real difference is whether or not you meet them in person and make an actual connection.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
>put points into energy as a necromancer
How you kids get dressed in the morning is beyond me.
Gramps, were you around when the soviets had power?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also another possible reason is that shxtx was seen sadtweeting after seeing the elira/petra/uki/shu off-collab stuff happening, prompting some fanartist to even make fanarts of it and fueling haters sperg even more because people already accuse him of leeching njen way too often
Ive remember looking this nigga up wondering why and how he seemingly got views, saw that he played the Fujo/Gay angle hard and laughed more, even though he is fucking massive for a solo indie he seemingly has wierd ass twitter tantrums because he acts like a 16 year old highschooler

Hearing his voice made me member when people where expecting Regis to have a gay voice on model debut, cant fault a guy for playing a profitable audience but atleast act classy about it

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

lemao

Watata~
Shorts are still something of a mystery to me. The autoloop is annoying, and there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the volume other than muting them. They're worse than a normal short YT clip for no obvious benefit, but are the Next Big Thing because Susan is trying to cargo cult her way to continued success.
You can change the "shorts/" part on the link of a short to "watch?v=" for it to show up as a normal YouTube video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom