"I'M FREAKIN IT"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

It’s dizzys birthday stream tonight. Expect advanced money bullying and sad girl moments

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

small indie art stream

I mean EXACTLY like gura, loli voice, small face, blue color scheme and all

IRC it was posted here she was gonna take a break and would come back after making changes to her model. cant find the post tho.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And here I thought it was a period tracker. Perhaps I should have more faith in humanity. (I shouldn't)
Bold of you to pretend like you don't have Irys's tracked.
I made a public service announcement to all bronze room jongers to stop going for dragons every time even when you're behind 12000 points.

Thank you for reminding me how retarded Jong is and all the advanced rules are basically some Chinks have a schizo episode when writing rules. It's like one of the creators lost a game to someone they taught the game to and then pretended there were these extra rules where they really won.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last week she was bitching about getting asked too much about Gura. This week?
View attachment 40359
She probably found it annoying at first, until the saw the NUMBERS and smelled the money in it so now going all in. A lot of the jewbas have been doing holo-related streams, which is ballsy but very jewish.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI gives translators a run for their money

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

It’s dizzys birthday stream tonight. Expect advanced money bullying and sad girl moments

She should have a donation goal where if she hits 40k she will show Panko's feet

Kind of curious to how long it will be as she's going at her normal time

Makes me wonder if Ember is gonna have a short stream

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'll bet a cheap, flaking, pleather headphone pad it's bottom surgery
That’s honestly probably a decent descriptor of the result of a bottom surgery.
Bold of you to pretend like you don't have Irys's tracked.

Thank you for reminding me how retarded Jong is and all the advanced rules are basically some Chinks have a schizo episode when writing rules. It's like one of the creators lost a game to someone they taught the game to and then pretended there were these extra rules where they really won.
I’m agreeing with this post because of mahjong hate, not the other thing. Why bother tracking it when it doesn’t change behavior in any way?

hylic

This game was literally invented by Chinese pirates to scam money from opium addicts

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Bruce is a playable character: a tall, short-haired, black dude. Girls decided it will be funny to play as three Bruces all at once, because they'll get confused who is who.

Gura: Yeah, Bruce Team!
Kiara: Triple Bruce!
Gura: Triple "B" - big, bald and bl...
Amelia (quickly interjects): BEAUTIFUL!
Gura: Oh. Yeah...
Kiara: (chokes on laughter)

A few minutes later Gura is staring at wounded Ame on the floor (her model is spinning in place).
Gura: Kiara, you have to come check out this new beyblade I've found! You won't believe how big it is!

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Bruce is a playable character: a tall, short-haired, black dude. Girls decided it will be funny to play as three Bruces all at once, because they'll get confused who is who.

"Big, bald, and... Bruce"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

She didn’t akchually pause on a ‘bl’, she clearly enunciated ‘Br’uce, but you know by the pause and laughter that she was thinking it. Very similar to the ‘Holo-cast’ podcast name; not outright saying it, but if you know you know.

“*snicker* what would we call it, mumei? *hehehe*”

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

A few minutes later Gura is staring at wounded Ame on the floor (her model is spinning in place).
Gura: Kiara, you have to come check out this new beyblade I've found! You won't believe how big it is!

Mutt's law in full effect today i see

MostlyALurker777

That's one way to get blacked I guess

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Thank you for reminding me of this tweet

20211023_094226.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As a small child I had a family member convince me that the Chess King can't "eat his way out of check" and I believed this for years until playing other people.
:pippasadl:
You had to post your social media too so mods can do a background check but that doesn't mean you'll get in the server.
This was the dumbest thing because their discord is really milquetoast with nothing spicy at all. I'm guessing her mod just wanted to kick out anyone on the PC mod shit-list (Xala's big book of butthurt), but it seems like more work to approve them then to let them in and kick them out later.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ami's back in 20-something minutes with more Tomb Raidering. Get in here, bucko!

Autism levels slightly higher than usual in Ami chat
Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 21-54-16 【TOMB RAIDER】I Love Gooooold - YouTube.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom