"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Horo7618

No one in particular
Last week she was bitching about getting asked too much about Gura. This week?
1692123207291.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Why yes Nazuna, what you really need to be successful and revitalise your struggling career is to change your persona for a fourth time and retreat further into isolation. Brilliant.
Nigga she gets double the CCV,The money and the engage as Mikeneko.She is stupid but not THAT stupid.
There not really a rrat, is just like I expected she would do, focus on streaming as Mikeneko, but stay as Nazuna and stream once in a blue moon since VS doesn't require she stream a set amount, and just participate in any special thing they ask her to do like the concert, she has no real reason to leave and she get get the good parts of both sides.
Ngl is she really that not-isolated when it comes to being in VSJ?, it seems like she didnt get her apparent wish of more idolfag JP partners since Henya is uninterested in collabing with her and yet another ESL that panders to EOPs like Kson

If anything the VA group has higher chances of giving her atleast a sliver of comradery or collaboration if they actually get her gigs and shit
It was so easy to just bring Mirai Akari.I dont know why they are waiting this long.Somehow VSJ turned one of the Vtubers with the most supas in the history of the industry into a Glorified Indie.At one point Nazuna was just a Trophy,a mascot and a shiny thing to show.
This was Nazuna´s Career:

hylic

I made a public service announcement to all bronze room jongers to stop going for dragons every time even when you're behind 12000 points.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Is he implying all ID girls look the same?! :kyoracist:

Gura at home. :guraa:
you telling me they all don't have extreme sameface? Amusing giving how alot of vtuber modelers have worked for the Fate Series as if the lack of sabers were a thing that needed correction.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 40359
I would say woman moment, but its a prime JEW moment from the queen jew herself. A jew of such quality that the others in her jew company shudder at the thought, for just a taste of such jewdom sent shivers down their spine. Rin in real life I imagine looks like Fran Drescher, and makes Mel Brooks look like Henreich Himmler. Makes Aviel look like Benito Mussolini. Both a star to which all jews aspire to be, but also a warning of Jewing too far

:Katta-Semetic-Content:

braindoko

I only worded it like that because ya Chicago is blue and so is Illinois, but Alabama, which houses Birmingham, isn't. It needs to generally be a larger state with lots of problem blacks to get the blue's gun treatment.
e:
tenma is doing the walk away from the collab to sing and dance. This time it's anime music on her previous pippa collab it was singing and dancing to the entirety of Pippa the Rippa
This moment reminded me why I like Tenma
RAN RAN RUUU-ma

archive: https://files.catbox.moe/e50zey.mp4

View attachment 40359
BTW, what happened to that small indie that looked EXACTLY like goor and got angry when people made the comparisons?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
This moment reminded me why I like Tenma
RAN RAN RUUU-ma

archive: https://files.catbox.moe/e50zey.mp4

BTW, what happened to that small indie that looked EXACTLY like goor and got angry when people made the comparisons?

Such a great ambassador for the company.

Im having flashbacks to that fucking ronald video

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami's back in 20-something minutes with more Tomb Raidering. Get in here, bucko!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

angry sushi

Early Adopter

KsonApologist

braindoko

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Somehow VSJ turned one of the Vtubers with the most supas in the history of the industry into a Glorified Indie.
Be so kind and give Vshojo the credit it deserves.

It did this twice, first with kson and then with Nazuna.

Ensok

Early Adopter
There are a couple of recent ones I can think of but the only one I can name off the top of my head is Rei Bubbles, I think she streams on twitch but I don't really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom