"You're a freak; You're fucked up; I was groomed into showing my feet by you"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

paraphrasing
>Giri: not all of America is scary, not every state allow guns
Sure oYamanbai, it's the guns
:smugpipi:

Ever notice that the cities/states that have the strictest gun laws (Chicago, for example) have the highest firearm homicide rates?

Topo Chico

Ever notice that the cities/states that have the strictest gun laws (Chicago, for example) have the highest firearm homicide rates?
That's not entirely true, the true metric on per capita homicide rate is how black the population is.
It's only really the large cities that have lots of blacks and murders that get the extra cringe "gun control"
Tenma would be safe as long as she doesn't relax and should go visit her genmates like she said she wanted to.
e:
It's also worth noting that Tenma/most of these foreign vtuber women get all their impressions from the Internet, particularly social media which is heavily skewed left and anti American. Lots of uncomfortable truths that they don't want to deal with or are ignorant of and just say "guns bad" "america bad" :botanshrug:

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
That's not entirely true, the true metric on per capita homicide rate is how black the population is.
It's only really the large cities that have lots of blacks and murders that get the extra cringe "gun control"
Tenma would be safe as long as she doesn't relax and should go visit her genmates like she said she wanted to.
Good point. The blackest cities that have the highest gun control laws have the most homicides by firearms. Stand corrected.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Good point. The blackest cities that have the highest gun control laws have the most homicides by firearms. Stand corrected.
Hey man, don't go spreading your true and proven facts. That's racist!

Topo Chico

I only worded it like that because ya Chicago is blue and so is Illinois, but Alabama, which houses Birmingham, isn't. It needs to generally be a larger state with lots of problem blacks to get the blue's gun treatment.
e:
tenma is doing the walk away from the collab to sing and dance. This time it's anime music on her previous pippa collab it was singing and dancing to the entirety of Pippa the Rippa

Last edited:

Limkin

Meanwhile at Idol - Juna "wdym other companies can't just make l2d for themselves and use whatever accursed creations they want" Unagi

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Seeing Nerissa next to Kiara... her rigging seems a lot more fluid and animated. Not sure if that is her/Kiara or their models though.
Hm. Nerissa shares a rigger with Kronii and Axel, and their rigging has a lot of the same tics (e.g. sweeping turns and rocking back and forth with their shoulders held still). Compared to Kiara's rig I think Nerissa does move around more for the same amount of real-life motion. I don't know anything about rigging so I don't know how to describe this.

Unfortunate how I forgot to archive it and now it is gone...
Was wondering if she's gonna be in idolES.
I saw a few other posts from other indies with both Espanol and English saying they're going on a hiatus too.
IdolES seems too fast, considering that auditions opened two weeks ago. Momu saying "Unfortunately yes [her content has to be deleted]" is another point against Idol, as up to now Idol hasn't had any policy about deleting past life content (e.g. Chapipi's videos are still up, Riro was allowed to link to ky0resu outright). Although it's still possible that Momu decided on her own that she didn't want her content to be publicly linked.

@Short please consider adding names to archives:

looks kinda bad, how would you even search for that. I had to open the stream and click around to find her name, Momo from Idol. LurkerThrowaway posted his archive later, but I usually work one post at a time.

With this two I'm not even going to try, not jouzu

Obviously, I cannot tell forum people what to do and how to do it, but when I'm going through 10-20 pages for Recaps I have to decide how to spend my time.
Archive - 英語の曲を練習するだけ。Singing Stream【にじさんじ_町田ちま】
Also Archive - 絶対に聴いたことない歌声を見つけてください🌙【 #Vtuber #こはるのひだまり 】
The first is by Machita Chima of Nijisanji, the second by Koharu of YAB EntertainMent (unfortunate corpo name lol). But yes, @Short - adding the channel name would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Mom can we have Ayame?
We have Ayame at home:
Ayame at home cant even have the best CCV of her branch or half the company even when 3 vtubers decided to leave.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Mom can we have Ayame?
We have Ayame at home:
Ayame at home cant even have the best CCV of her branch or half the company even when 3 vtubers decided to leave.

The chad little voice acting corpo/union vs the virgin venture capital twitch darling hoe company

GOTBB

Gura finally has time to stream regularly after being banned from here.
*MAYBE* she was just sick of the LMAOOOOOs and this ban (ban 1000) was the one who put the voices to rest so she could comfortably stream again.
Or it is like the 1000 paper cranes thing and she got her wish.
Whatever, take your pick.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Mom can we have Ayame?
We have Ayame at home:

Why yes Nazuna, what you really need to be successful and revitalise your struggling career is to change your persona for a fourth time and retreat further into isolation. Brilliant.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Mom can we have Ayame?
We have Ayame at home:

The rrats are getting fatter by the day.

There not really a rrat, is just like I expected she would do, focus on streaming as Mikeneko, but stay as Nazuna and stream once in a blue moon since VS doesn't require she stream a set amount, and just participate in any special thing they ask her to do like the concert, she has no real reason to leave and she get get the good parts of both sides.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why yes Nazuna, what you really need to be successful and revitalise your struggling career is to change your persona for a fourth time and retreat further into isolation. Brilliant.
Ngl is she really that not-isolated when it comes to being in VSJ?, it seems like she didnt get her apparent wish of more idolfag JP partners since Henya is uninterested in collabing with her and yet another ESL that panders to EOPs like Kson

If anything the VA group has higher chances of giving her atleast a sliver of comradery or collaboration if they actually get her gigs and shit

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin returning with her developing pikmin addiction in 10 minutes

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
There not really a rrat, is just like I expected she would do, focus on streaming as Mikeneko, but stay as Nazuna and stream once in a blue moon since VS doesn't require she stream a set amount, and just participate in any special thing they ask her to do like the concert, she has no real reason to leave and she get get the good parts of both sides.
Nazuna is Twitch only right? She just has to stream once a month to collect recurring subscriptions for free money.

Limkin

If anything the VA group has higher chances of giving her atleast a sliver of comradery or collaboration if they actually get her gigs and shit
Which she will burn into the ground, doing exactly the same things she did as Rushia and then Mikeneko - spreading fake rumors, thinking people hate her and bully her for not fulfilling her littlest whims immediately and unquestionably, pushing responsibilities of her own actions on others, doing favors to fans in the back to make them feel extra special and so forth. For a person who claims to want to be in a group full of people and work together so much, she is impressively incapable of being a team player

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Which she will burn into the ground, doing exactly the same things she did as Rushia and then Mikeneko - spreading fake rumors, thinking people hate her and bully her for not fulfilling her littlest whims immediately and unquestionably, pushing responsibilities of her own actions on others, doing favors to fans in the back to make them feel extra special and so forth. For a person who claims to want to be in a group full of people and work together so much, she is impressively incapable of being a team player
Yeah its gonna be incredibly interesting to see if the company gets fucked by her or not, she could keep some menhera in check for a couple years or just ignore it but its possible history could repeat itself

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

don't go
cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom