"When I hold the mic, my pinky finger stands up, is this a problem outside of Japan?"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDog

Ngl is she really that not-isolated when it comes to being in VSJ?, it seems like she didnt get her apparent wish of more idolfag JP partners since Henya is uninterested in collabing with her and yet another ESL that panders to EOPs like Kson

If anything the VA group has higher chances of giving her atleast a sliver of comradery or collaboration if they actually get her gigs and shit
Didnt Henya want collab with Nazuna and then went silent about it? Who know what happened behind scenes, either didnt get courage to ask or got rejected.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Didnt Henya want collab with Nazuna and then went silent about it? Who know what happened behind scenes, either didnt get courage to ask or got rejected.
Henya even raided Nazuna.But it was so awkward that i literally died due to how uncomfortable it was.

Limkin

mumei is also just owl jean bart
And there is an entire anime about Jean Bart with her working as executioner, killing potential isekai anime protagonists (Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road)

Awoogers

And there is an entire anime about Jean Bart with her working as executioner, killing potential isekai anime protagonists (Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road)
something something civilization something

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Not-Ina also uploaded something else earlier, seems like a self-portrait:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Cute

Other Art
Ft6xWSpaMAEsVT0

F22Mvi7bEAAqCFX

The pictures have nothing to with ech other, just thought they fitted

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gamer Rock Bijou in ~26mins

Idol's Spic Dragon Kai is playing Baldur's Gate 3 at the same time

Awoogers

Gamer Rock Bijou in ~26mins

Idol's Spic Dragon Kai is playing Baldur's Gate 3 at the same time

nice to see that kai is back now

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Uruka was kept in a cage growing up, only music and DC comics kept her company please understand.

I can't fathom Rushia can't even be bothered to leave vshojo out of disinterest inertia. On the one hand she might have been promised more in terms of idol stuff like songs and concerts but on the other, she might just be that apathetic to anyone who isn't one of her whales.
Honestly regardless of your thoughts on Vshojo it's kinda scummy they threw her a life line knowing she was a mess and taming her on was a risk got her a new model and then still acts like she's too good for it all

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
BTW, what happened to that small indie that looked EXACTLY like goor and got angry when people made the comparisons?
pretty sure no one cared after like half a week not even a full one.

Look if it was me I would avoid Blue Fish at all costs when making my model but it's not particularly unique either water is blue so make a blue fish. Bao and Shylily are also blue I get some of them are clearly trying to be varying degrees of Discount Walmart at Home Gura but ive also seen accusations thrown at anyone who dares to have a sea themed model. Killa from EIEN was also accused of being Gura dispite being more white then anything else because of her "teeth".
Thank you for reminding me how retarded Jong is and all the advanced rules are basically some Chinks have a schizo episode when writing rules. It's like one of the creators lost a game to someone they taught the game to and then pretended there were these extra rules where they really won.
Koi Koi motherfucker
and I will shill the fuck out of that show for actually doing horror well.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy be having problems with

Screenshot_20230815-180546_Gallery.jpg

Hm

Anyway

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Honestly regardless of your thoughts on Vshojo it's kinda scummy they threw her a life line knowing she was a mess and taming her on was a risk got her a new model and then still acts like she's too good for it all
That was retarded of them. It's not like she was known to work well with others. They got what they deserved for wanting to cash in from a controversy unrelated to them. Let Nazuna enjoy her "talent freedom".

I would only feel bad for Kson, who was probably more personally involved in that process and likely had good intentions.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That was retarded of them. It's not like she was known to work well with others. They got what they deserved for wanting to cash in from a controversy unrelated to them. Let Nazuna enjoy her "talent freedom".

I would only feel bad for Kson, who was probably more personally involved in that process and likely had good intentions.
Little did anyone know, Michaelcat is actually a secret COVER agent, the whole termination was setup to get herself into Vshojo and destroy it from the inside while also targetting the rogue agent K.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
RushiNekoZuna called Henyamee a dirty haafu whore and said she would never dare collab with her.

There is actually a banana in the picture for-scale, as well, but you can't see it because it is too small next to the giantess.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

KEKSON DOES IT AGAIN
I had this one for this moment

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
BTW, what happened to that small indie that looked EXACTLY like goor and got angry when people made the comparisons?
Rebranded at some point and just kinda vanished into the aether and forgotten like 99% of EN Indies.

Negzana

This moment reminded me why I like Tenma
RAN RAN RUUU-ma

archive: https://files.catbox.moe/e50zey.mp4

Went silent for like two months, got a new model but didn't change the character, and started back up streaming it appears. Beyond that, not sure.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Speaking of Henya seems she also got early access to Holocure and is streaming right now, scrap that she only playing the normal game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom