"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
i mean of all that group the only one that has been on a actual stage is her, Coco only got the outfit but never used it
Well at least she has more experience that literally everyone else.Somehow in that VILLS they participated there where very bad perfomances but the VS one was horrible compared to the rest they were in super-desync in everything.
Also only 5? come on Holo*27 existed for a reason put the millions where it does matter.There is not even a IRL Venue
Also Splash Party with full members its the same month then Blue Journey that its like other Bloom.IDK it its a good idea.
For OG Songs:
If yo watch the trailer 4 of the songs are duets and one solo, the pairings for the original songs are Froot/Zen, Henya/Haruka, Hime/Melody, Kson/Nazuna, & Mouse has a solo.
F/Z:SHIT
H/H:The newbies so i would forgive any mistake
H/M:?????? Dont know what to expect
K/N:Actually pretty decent
Well it would be a sin and a crime if you didnt give Ironmouse a solo

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Daaaaaamn. That's actually a giant-brain move.

Thank you and Superduper Samurai for informing me. I clearly need to watch more Rin.
One bit of warning, she is very British. Don't know if that will affect your choice to watch her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
when she met up with juna she said rin would dress very girly and in pink if I remember right.
iirc this was after the eel invaded Rin in her home turf so this actually has ground

and as far as i remember Gin literally said that she would ride horses on dresses as a kid

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Well at least she has more experience that literally everyone else.Somehow in that VILLS they participated there where very bad perfomances but the VS one was horrible compared to the rest they were in super-desync in everything.
Also only 5? come on Holo*27 existed for a reason put the millions where it does matter.There is not even a IRL Venue
Also Splash Party with full members its the same month then Blue Journey that its like other Bloom.IDK it its a good idea.
For OG Songs:Kson og flopped but if she could get a better one its always welcomed
Nazuna NEEDS ONE this its not a speculation,as Mikeneko her news OG are good
Maybe Henya? she its the new hire so she should get one
Ironmouse also needs one (their best singer)then maybe Melody???
If yo watch the trailer 4 of the songs are duets and one solo, the pairings for the original songs are Froot/Zen, Henya/Haruka, Hime/Melody, Kson/Nazuna, & Mouse has a solo.

Disappointment

The Vshowhoe announcement is premiering. Its their first ever concert, it’ll be on youtube and theres gonna be 5 original songs.

I know it's meant to be a popping candy wrapper or something but...

1691544475670.png

Awoogers

Airi said fucking melons and it wonders why it ended the game:whatastory:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I think she plays up the whole Prince thing on stream to avoid coomers, but according to multiple Gin roast sessions, she's extremely girly offstream, except she can't figure out how to use the dishwasher.
I think it's part that and also part she's very tombyish in behavior and also a character thing a reverse trap is a trope of its own after all

Awoogers

I think it's part that and also part she's very tombyish in behavior and also a character thing a reverse trap is a trope of its own after all
reverse traps are all the good in the world

and the fact that rin cured my racism against the brits is also nice i can tolerate them now somewhat

and no fuck you froot wheres the fucking money

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
and as far as i remember Gin literally said that she would ride horses on dresses as a kid
Yeah, there's the story Gin told of little Rin getting bucked off of a horse into a fucking backflip, and landing on her feet completely unaware of what the fuck was happening.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Just saw that tweet from Selen... bro she deserves so much better

RiverBear

Just saw that tweet from Selen... bro she deserves so much better
If she deserved any better, she should have been in Holo
NIJIYamanbaS DESERVE NOTHING

Awoogers

Yeah, there's the story Gin told of little Rin getting bucked off of a horse into a fucking backflip, and landing on her feet completely unaware of what the fuck was happening.
Rin is either a bundle of luck considering on how she came to be and her battalion of health problems or little guy Rin was actually just athletic without her knowing

Spergatory

Early Adopter

What do you guys think of the "Belly bulge"? :unsure:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Most of you are probably too young for this, but I can't believe they called it Candy Pop.

When I was 12, this shit was the rage for the Autumn of 2004 in Japan.

Edit: I'm gonna go be a grandpa in the corner. :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

What do you guys think of the "Belly bulge"? :unsure:

Good

Very good and nice and fertile and nice and fertile

I said fertile twice it's important

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
If she deserved any better, she should have been in Holo
NIJIYamanbaS DESERVE NOTHING
I can't imagine her with another model then the laugh dragon though....

Awoogers

I can't imagine her with another model then the laugh dragon though....
This I agree

The ourple was just too fitting for her

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Vshowhoe announcement is premiering. Its their first ever concert, it’ll be on youtube and theres gonna be 5 original songs.

I can't wait to see mouse wheel around the stage in a bed

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A lot of Japanese chat in Gura's stream.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Gura's overlay is cute but the constantly moving hands are fucking distracting especially if they don't sync to what she's actually doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom