"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oh right, also forgot to post this earlier cuz I was wrapped up in the Selen note taking. Pomu posted this to members. I dunno if it's an outfit tease or she's playing in to Pippa's new hand eating uh thing.

image.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Just saw that tweet from Selen... bro she deserves so much better
There is this canadian company that lets their talents play the fuck they want and are in need of an autist that can organize events, just saying....:smugpipi:
Seriously though, if selen is looking to jump ship, fishman would be fucking retarded not jumping at the oportunity to poach selen for invaders3 or head jew should also look into poaching her.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche Phase-Connect audition video in a minute.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

1 day until the 10 come upon us, are those 2 going to make history?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Woot, pikamee is finally going to sing live.
This is what she always wanted to do right?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
There is this canadian company that lets their talents play the fuck they want and are in need of an autist that can organize events, just saying....:smugpipi:
Seriously though, if selen is looking to jump ship, fishman would be fucking retarded not jumping at the oportunity to poach selen for invaders3 or head jew should also look into poaching her.
If Cover doesn't snag her, there will be a bidding war amongst the small companies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If Cover doesn't snag her, there will be a bidding war amongst the small companies.
Ngl i have a feeling she could be better off with a random talent agency ala Silver or Veibae, same with Nina for that matter, i dont know if both would like to be in a corpo again after all the issues Niji seemingly gave them

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Most of you are probably too young for this, but I can't believe they called it Candy Pop.

When I was 12, this shit was the rage for the Autumn of 2004 in Japan.

Edit: I'm gonna go be a grandpa in the corner. :SelenHAHAhere:

Wow you people really were not lying when you said that this is a retirement home

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wow you people really were not lying when you said that this is a retirement home
Virtual Asylum will soon be a Virtual Graveyard.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Virtual Asylum will soon be a Virtual Graveyard.
Don't worry, I'll be there to do the Orange Justice on the gravestones.

USS IOWA

What do you guys think of the "Belly bulge"? :unsure:

Both the admin of this site and my lawyers have advised me to refrain my unfiltered thoughts about the topic, So I like them.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

soap suds

Oh right, also forgot to post this earlier cuz I was wrapped up in the Selen note taking. Pomu posted this to members. I dunno if it's an outfit tease or she's playing in to Pippa's new hand eating uh thing.

image.png
She's been teasing her new outfit for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a hint towards it. That or she's continuing the joke she made in stream of chat sniffing her hands.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm just glad that a couple have hard age doxxed themselves to be older than me despite my efforts to appear older than Jesus. That means I get their stuff when they die

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ngl i have a feeling she could be better off with a random talent agency ala Silver or Veibae, same with Nina for that matter, i dont know if both would like to be in a corpo again after all the issues Niji seemingly gave them
To be fair, both girls have people at Holo to give them info on whether Holo could even do something for them that Niji wouldn't. Holo management has their own share of problems as a Japanese company, too. There would also be the baseline level of commitment to the fact that they would be expected to do idol shit.

I doubt Nina would go for it, but I think there is a chance Selen would. Of course, Selen would have to graduate before that even is even a consideration, which isn't a given, even all things considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom