"Any last words green woman?!"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
So, the question is. What do you prefer in regards of schedule and frequency?
- Streaming most days of the week, but at the risk of burning out.
- 2/3 streams a week but more consistent in the long term
Honestly, 2/3 streams a week long term can also end up in burning out. Repeating what some others have said, whatever works for the specific talent + regular breaks. I don't care about not getting any streams for however much time if that's to the benefit of the streamer, plus, there's like a ton of people to watch meanwhile.

8chan's south American Spanish /vt/
Is 8chan/8kun still alive? Wow.

Did anyone got any clips from this, just kinda curious what it was like since there no VOD or anything
The vod was archived here:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Oh man, FlaVR drama.

Screenshot_20221114_131812_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_131755_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_132915_Brave.jpg
bWVkaWEvRmhlVW83MFhnQUFucDk5LnBuZw==.png
I cannot believe Minna Vanilla didn't learn from Rushia.

Screenshot_20221114_131819_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I might not reply to each one who're answering me, but I'm reading each one, so thanks.

I came to the realization that Pippa streams are great, but I miss Yuni bros...
I think the amount of days/time streamed really just comes down to what the streamer feels is right. Sometimes it makes sense to do more streams or to do longer ones, and other times it feels like content is being stretched out and the last hour or so is just padding. So probably do a 2-3 times a week schedule with announced extra streams as needed.

Corpos will push their talent to breaking though.

Tell me if I'm reading that wrong and I'm retarded, but is the bunny linking the Asylum on his patreon?
The hell is Kiwifarms terminology? Sneed?

Of COURSE she has two-year-old stale cookies lying around.
I'm not sure if I should be more alarmed at that or at her paying 40-60$ in shipping when she's dead broke.

My main concern is the holiday cookie load may be significantly bigger, considering the expansion in audience size (significant crossover from yabbit most definitely). I hope they have a plan for it
The real question is, will Henry get some cookies from his oshi and how much ancestral land will he have to sell to afford the shipping costs for them.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is 8chan/8kun still alive? Wow.
There's one still named 8chan, 8kun imploded because Jim Watkins is a retard, and there's about 8 different ofshoots of varied populations.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Oh boy. Those green trimmed Christmas tree shaped cookies? The green wreath sugar cookies?

The green is actually just mold. Search your heart...you know it to be true.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Amiya's done a Dolly cover, premiering later tonight.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Quick heads up before I head to lunch: Nousagi just got outed as a SEAmonkey jannie on /vt/. The tranny subhumans are purging every post, trying to run interference with 3 day bans (so they can't be contested and therefore they can get around the actual admins and dodge scrutiny). Might be the first time in a decade that I have seen jannies openly engage in a slap fight, get BTFO, and start banning people and deleting their posts to win a debate, then responding to said deleted posts to get in a little last word. It's unprecedented.
Why does VA care? Lol you shouldn't, but that's ever stopped anyone here or there before. But seriously, don't expect him to show up back here again. He's not going to come back in here and face the music for being a huge weeping pussy unless he has commietroon-tier censorship power to shut down pushback.

All you had to do was not let your balls drop entirely off by sucking redditranny dick, you bleeding vagina. To make matters worse, you emboldened the worst retards in the fandom. NOUSAGI H8!

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Quick heads up before I head to lunch: Nousagi just got outed as a SEAmonkey jannie on /vt/. The tranny subhumans are purging every post, trying to run interference with 3 day bans (so they can't be contested and therefore they can get around the actual admins and dodge scrutiny). Might be the first time in a decade that I have seen jannies openly engage in a slap fight, get BTFO, and start banning people and deleting their posts to win a debate, then responding to said deleted posts to get in a little last word. It's unprecedented.
Why does VA care? Lol you shouldn't, but that's ever stopped anyone here or there before. But seriously, don't expect him to show up back here again. He's not going to come back in here and face the music for being a huge weeping pussy unless he has commietroon-tier censorship power to shut down pushback.

All you had to do was not let your balls drop entirely off by sucking redditranny dick, you bleeding vagina. To make matters worse, you emboldened the worst retards in the fandom. NOUSAGI H8!
Wait really? Got proof of this?

Or well anyone here that uses /vt/ know about this?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

If this is true, we're hitting seventh level autism jenga, and it hasn't even been 24 hours since his fuckup.

9785132481324.jpg

Bug Eater

>chan board that uses kiwifarms terminology
Between /vt/, 8chan's south American Spanish /vt/, smugloli and a couple other places I can't remember off the top of my head, sure, but uh, I think I'm giving a redditor too much credit, and he's talking about this place, even though this is clearly not an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD.
I'm guessing he's talking about lolcow.farm, a lot of the info on Kiara's PL is sourced from there. They just couldn't resist the spooky fruit farm reference (even though those places have nothing to do with each other AFAIK)

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
At this point I would not be wholly shocked to learn all "moderation" for Predditors, Discord, 4chan, Twatter and others is just one singular Uber-Dicksplitter. Sitting in front of a giant room full of monitors, banning people from KFP servers with a thought and deleting evidence of troons molesting children on reddit with each hand. This monstrosity surely looks like the Architect from the Matrix sequels but with lipstick and an ill-fitting blonde wig. Imagine the smell.

They haven't invented meds that can cope with this concept yet.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So I found the funniest comment about the Nousagi stuff.

1668452347176.png

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
Probably just stating the obvious here, but the reason they want stuff like this in private messages is because they are gigantic power-tripping faggots and they don't want people who disapprove to see others openly disapproving. If the complaints are kept to private messages, the people can be more easily bullied into submission because "everyone else is ok with it, you're the only one complaining", or banned quietly.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess they also have a rule that says you can't share screenshots of the PMs.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Did this Filipino bunnny just unravel a vtuber fans deepstate?
Ever since holo discord ban pippa and Nousagi, it's been unraveling how a lot of these fan discussion areas are connected in some form.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?
Wait really? Got proof of this?

Or well anyone here that uses /vt/ know about this?
I use /vt/ quite frequently and I have no idea what this dude is on about.

Edit: The only proof I ever see posted about there being a SEAmonkey on the janny team is some random Facebook profile comments from an Indo dude saying he is from years ago. Nothing else.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I'm already struggeling catching up and now Nousagi decides to implode and this thread reaches new top speeds, great.

The Ame vid was neat, but it's not hard to see how such content is figuratively tying one self to the tracks in front of a reddit shaped freight train, and waiting for it to show up...
I was the one who posted it.
Any finger pointers? The search is letting me down right now.
I also could of sworn we know how Ina looks already. I do recall looking at a post from over a year ago that showed some holoen girls on the ancestral site. Just typical frail asian woman tbh.
There is a video of her college graduation
Yep, they post it openly on YT. One just has to know what to look for: Ina graduation

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In case anyone was doubting me about how hypocritical the /r/virtualyoutubers subreddit is being about this whole thing:
Durr-exif-remove.jpeg

This is normal discussion for that subreddit. I also still have yet to see proof from anyone there that Nousagi used Kiara and Guras real names in his videos on them, yet they are supposed to be complete doxes. @Depressed Nousagi don't be a complete bitch and upload the videos to a file host and post them here.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
When it comes to burnout I think the bigger problem is the corpos dragging them into other projects moreso than the streams themselves. I've noticed this with Pippa recently - her usual schedule of five streams a week about whatever she feels like doing that day in itself should be sustainable in itself, but then you have fishtard dragging her into meetings at all hours of the day and night which is noticeably having an effect on her on-stream energy level.

It feels like there's a big disconnect between management and talent as to how much being live takes out of the streamers - it's not like a regular job where if you're tired or had a rough day you can sorta just push through and tick the boxes, if they're streaming for three hours they need to be 'on' and attentive to the stream, the game, and the chat for that entire three hours, and given how high-energy a lot of vtuber streams are I wouldn't be surprised if they're absolutely exhausted the moment they end the stream.

EDIT:

View attachment 5221
View attachment 5222
Hmmmmm, Zax-snacks or Yuni-Bomber'd what will it be? Only the spreadsheet knows... :smugpipi:

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
Yep, they post it openly on YT. One just has to know what to look for: Ina graduation
I find it kind of funny how all the graduation ceremonies are sitting at 500-2k views and this one has, as of right now, almost 40k views. It's literally the second most watched video on the channel, they must be so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom