"DON'T TURN ME INTO A MALE"Yuko Yurei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 5200

Something like that. I can't find the post from the homeland but apparently this time of year is around the time her grandma passed / her and Neet broke up

Every vtuber oshi has to have at least one or two faults, otherwise she'd just be pure anime.
Ames seem to be her addiction to games like overwatch and her association with Silvervale lmao

Screenshot_20221114-082641-969.png

The bear really does it to herself...

Bonus: cute clip of Welshman and Tungsten Rat. Her walfie type model came out well!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
:whatastory:
Spare a thought for Scoots and Empty_Inbox's next recap.

They chose to walk this path, the burden is theirs to bear. Do not ease their pain, for their journey means nothing without it. Instead, add to their troubles so that their destination is reached with greater triumph for overcoming the tribulations they faced.

or something

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
lmao I did say nobody has the perfect opsec but Come On dude you ain't nolan :SelenHAHAhere:
I would assumed that he intentionally use his name because he "used to" be a sort of internet personality, ie he was dragging his rabbit balls around the place like he's an underground celeb. It's part of his brand.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I have no dang clue since I dont really follow Hololive related collabs apart of this one (and this is mostly because I played the game).

I still find them not making the Holomyth into their own special characters a lost potential. Game is meta-heavy (for PVP) and having them with their own fleshed out character kit and playstyle would rumble the meta and cause shenanigans. But I guess since that already happened, they dont want to take any chances and just go for the easier "make them into skins" approach.
I heard that is what happened with Milia from Guilty Gear on the KR server and she had to be nerfed.

HL just being skins kinda sucks but at least they seem to be good characters.. the three I recognize and have are Edel (Inna), Yuna (Kiara) and Yang Harim (Watson). Who the fuck is Lucrecia (Calli) and Kaci Bins (Gura).. Kiara really got lucky, Yuna was pretty OP as fuck when I quit the game.

The characters makes sense at least. Edel is an eldritchsniper that attacks with tentacles, Yuna attacks with a phoenix and fire and Yang is a tech/gamer nerd girl. Lucrecia seems to be some sort of edgy dark/death character and Kaci is a loli. Fun times, at least I don't need to pull Yuna..

edit: This youtuber explains the characters and skins..

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So now that we're kinda done with nousagi shitting his pants, I have a question to ask, but first some context.

We've seen many EN tubers taking breaks recently, either because of personal reasons (health included) or because of burnout with streaming. This is also happening with tubers that used to stream most days of the week. Shiina is the most recent example that comes to mind, streaming at least twice, 5 out of 7 days, every week. Or most of myth at the beggining (mostly gura and ame), who used to have organized schedules but now take breaks more often (sometimes without prior notice) and stream whenever.

So, the question is. What do you prefer in regards of schedule and frequency?
- Streaming most days of the week, but at the risk of burning out.
- 2/3 streams a week but more consistent in the long term

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Long term is preferrable.

I don't want them to dry out and lose their passion, it's good for their mental health to disconnect. But what do I know, I'm just a clip enjoyer never liked watching long streams.

Noticable shift when some (stupid) happening vomits out 20+ pages here and barely a post in the homeland.
It's slow to connect to the homeland through Tor. It is working fine but it's easier to post in clearnet.

This is the best I could grab from the outfit reveal, she didn't post full anywhere.

Currently she is playing Dota 2 Turbo mode on a safelane sniper.
The model really feels like a character from Ace Attorney

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

i fucking hate vtubers

I'm not sure if this is her second graduation also being nonsense or her making sure she stays graduated via Susanban, but either way, it's a beautiful return to the internet of old.

Tears of joy have been shed.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Vox made it into Mito and Kuzuha's video where they call Livers to ask what food they hate and then try it themselves. I hope that one dedicated Kuzuha translator translates this, but there's a lot of good moments even if you don't know JP, whether the two of them admiring Vox's Walter White pfp, or the completely dumbfounded look on their faces as Oliver comes in as the interpreter and explains the project to Vox.

Also just noticed that Mito's getting close to 1 million subs, although her gains are slow so Socialblade's projecting it for February. Either way, as both the pioneer of using L2D/streaming and the one to carry Niji early on despite management not knowing what the fuck they're doing at that point, she's more than earned it.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Siska Leontyne [YouTube] is streaming with animated png-model (mouth moves and eyes blink) she revealed several days ago [VOD], title mentions Siskyuwuh 2.0. I don't actually know the reason, maybe budget outfit variant? If someone knows ID, would be good to know for sure. I imagine those kinda models are cheaper and quicker to rig, seems like a good option for some variety.

This is the best I could grab from the outfit reveal, she didn't post full anywhere.
siskyuwuh.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm not sure if this is her second graduation also being nonsense or her making sure she stays graduated via Susanban, but either way, it's a beautiful return to the internet of old.

Tears of joy have been shed.
She just deleted her discord, and the first time was more of a break while she was looking for a new job, got COVID really bad, was invaded by Empire of the Ants.

Nabeshin

They had those servers before joining PhaseConnect so that's why they have them.
I know that but I wonder if the fishmen would allow other members to do it too, if IDK, tenma or pippa created a server for themselves, they could have a less moderated discord server, so they could do watchalongs or other shit there that wouldn't harm PCD server

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Long term is the best obviously, but an unintentional benefit is that it's easier to catch/invest my time into. Suisei, for example, is the best with her 1 hour stream every other day and occasional long stream that go into 2 hours. Work perfectly for a wagecuck fan like me.
Anyways for something that might interest you. How about a menhera mangaka/Vtuber company owner interviewing a menhera mangaka/shotacon hag at 11PM JST?
I'm watching it right now (doesn't understand most of it. Should have learn nihongo) and it occurs to me again that had she been in western netspace, she would be label as a predatory pedo pervert scum artist even when she's the most wholesome mama ever.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

View attachment 5074
What the fuck is wrong with such people
You donate and SC to show support not because you except your message to be read, thats just an added bonus
I hate even more how Kiara actually responds to this shit instead of ignoring it, I think its retared

Honestly this is why I wish they'd all take Ina's approach and just not bother to acknowledge SC's. Than you just avoid attention seeking cunts wholesale.

Please come back already my Priestess! :wah:

Big off-collab with these four. Surprised nobody posted it already. Check their twitters for additional deets/pictures and cuteness! Seems their having a really good time together.

Edit: And this just dropped.

FhiHWXMXoAEOo3l

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Given what we learned about Lia, it might be for the best to stream less but more consistent if only to free up one less thing on the daily schedule and then can dedicate that time to other projects/relaxing/cleaning your dishes.

Clip tax:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I seriously don't get the amount of moralfagging is going on with the Nousagi situation. Who the fuck cares that he put a video behind a paywall. He can create a video and put it behind a 1 million dollar paywall, no one is being forced to spend their money.
Don't want to watch an $8 video ? Don't. I know I won't.
I'm pretty sure the only people who would sign up to his patreon would be his hardcore fans, who want to give him money and would appreciate more of his content.
Your pocket watching is massively gay.
He went through the effort of making the video, he gets to set the price on it.
All this whinging is top-tier faggotry.
Edit : Your baitpost reacts doesn't make your reddit-style pile on any less gay.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Siska Leontyne [YouTube] is streaming with animated png-model (mouth moves and eyes blink) she revealed several days ago [VOD], title mentions Siskyuwuh 2.0. I don't actually know the reason, maybe budget outfit variant? If someone knows ID, would be good to know for sure. I imagine those kinda models are cheaper and quicker to rig, seems like a good option for some variety.

View attachment 5208

It seems like this model isn't officially made and more of fun side-stuff that she asked to be made for shits and giggles, akin to say, NijiEN's Petra Gurin's joke-ish male avatar form that she used for some joke stuff or those one-time used april fools assets that Nijisanji have one hand as per their talent request (example: Kuzuha having a female genderbend variant named Sanya that has its own rigged avatar, Mayuzumi Kai during a stream on his last month of activity having several static vtuber assets for him to roleplay at, etc)

Considering the theme being that Siska switching from your typical funni security guard woman into a "uwu cute twintail waifu-like figure", this is just her fucking around to spice up her schedule. I might have to check the VOD to see whether that assumption is correct, but this model is pretty much unofficially made asset for shenanigans.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
long-term obviously, I don't want my fav to get eventual burnout quickly and add more risk to their health (moreover if they're already socially introverted or somehow live off with bad calorie intake). I never had any issue with longer streams too 'cause I usually would use them as some sort of work bgm, bonus point if they have consistent streaming time (as in they'll make sure to stream only at a specific time doesn't matter what day it'll be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom