"I just don't like Africa"Pippa Pipkin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So now that we're kinda done with nousagi shitting his pants, I have a question to ask, but first some context.

We've seen many EN tubers taking breaks recently, either because of personal reasons (health included) or because of burnout with streaming. This is also happening with tubers that used to stream most days of the week. Shiina is the most recent example that comes to mind, streaming at least twice, 5 out of 7 days, every week. Or most of myth at the beggining (mostly gura and ame), who used to have organized schedules but now take breaks more often (sometimes without prior notice) and stream whenever.

So, the question is. What do you prefer in regards of schedule and frequency?
- Streaming most days of the week, but at the risk of burning out.
- 2/3 streams a week but more consistent in the long term
I prefer the latter
Its better for the streamer in the long run but sadly Kiara refuses to take breaks longer than 2 days. When she goes on a vacation somewhere she refuses to disconnect property from her job and insists on streaming almost every day of her vacation so that she can write off the vacation as business expense in her taxes.
(Yes, she actually does this, she talked about it to her taxes person and as long as she streams a certain amount during vacations, its possible to write them off)

I also like being able to be able to watch everything and be caught up with it (FOMO is dumb but I still suffer from it), and that's just a lot easier to do with less streams

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
lmao I did say nobody has the perfect opsec but Come On dude you ain't nolan :SelenHAHAhere:
If it's true that he did get doxxed on facebook and people know his real name, maybe he is Nolan-tier.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
and her minecraft world
plz archive it, the google drive might not be for long

EDIT: cant even download it for shit

Up to talent. Entertainer dont owe me shit so why ask for more or insist on less

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Wiskey stream starting

Sleepy also streaming

She went over her schedule this week
Screenshot_20221114_095556_TwitchMod.jpg

Also she adopted A FUCKING ORANGUTAN!
Screenshot_20221114_095819_TwitchMod.jpg

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
2/3 times a week for longevity is an easy choice. Just look at the ammount of chuubas that fuck up their throat and/or back

Big off-collab with these four. Surprised nobody posted it already. Check their twitters for additional deets/pictures and cuteness! Seems their having a really good time together.

I've never been so jealous of an anime girls clothes
Just an edit to clarify that it's cold, i'm not horny
:painpeko:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
So now that we're kinda done with nousagi shitting his pants, I have a question to ask, but first some context.

We've seen many EN tubers taking breaks recently, either because of personal reasons (health included) or because of burnout with streaming. This is also happening with tubers that used to stream most days of the week. Shiina is the most recent example that comes to mind, streaming at least twice, 5 out of 7 days, every week. Or most of myth at the beggining (mostly gura and ame), who used to have organized schedules but now take breaks more often (sometimes without prior notice) and stream whenever.

I prefer them to do whatever they want. If they want to burn themselves out then that's alright, or if they want to pace things out that's fine too. I just continue to support the people I like until either they give up, or I do. Of course this is presuming they actually want to be doing that much streaming like Kaela does. If they get on stream and act like it's killing them then I'll want them to be honest with themselves and figure it out.

I seriously don't get the amount of moralfagging is going on with the Nousagi situation. Who the fuck cares that he put a video behind a paywall. He can create a video and put it behind a 1 million dollar paywall, no one is being forced to spend their money.
Don't want to watch an $8 video ? Don't. I know I won't.
I'm pretty sure the only people who would sign up to his patreon would be his hardcore fans, who want to give him money and would appreciate more of his content.
Your pocket watching is massively gay.
He went through the effort of making the video, he gets to set the price on it.
All this whinging is top-tier faggotry.
Edit : Your baitpost reacts doesn't make your reddit-style pile on any less gay.
I agree with everything you said in principle, but I feel like your assumption that the general mood is that people here truly care is misplaced.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I seriously don't get the amount of moralfagging is going on with the Nousagi situation. Who the fuck cares that he put a video behind a paywall. He can create a video and put it behind a 1 million dollar paywall, no one is being forced to spend their money.
Don't want to watch an $8 video ? Don't. I know I won't.
I'm pretty sure the only people who would sign up to his patreon would be his hardcore fans, who want to give him money and would appreciate more of his content.
Your pocket watching is massively gay.
He went through the effort of making the video, he gets to set the price on it.
All this whinging is top-tier faggotry.
Edit : Your baitpost reacts doesn't make your reddit-style pile on any less gay.
Forgive me jesas for responding to obvious bait (and maybe a sock account) but whatever
Could you actually take your damn time to read most of the messages posted about the rabbit and realize that most people here didn't give a shit that the guy was selling "le forbidden knowledge" or whatever which anyone can find after literally 2 clicks? Most of us were making fun at the guy for bending the knee to some redditards and discordfags and DFEing even though he wasn't really doing anything wrong, therefore giving those people a """win""" and marking himself as a massive bitchboy.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Forgive me jesas for responding to obvious bait (and maybe a sock account) but whatever
Could you actually take your damn time to read most of the messages posted about the rabbit and realize that most people here didn't give a shit that the guy was selling "le forbidden knowledge" or whatever which anyone can find after literally 2 clicks? Most of us were making fun at the guy for bending the knee to some redditards and discordfags and DFEing even though he wasn't really doing anything wrong, therefore giving those people a """win""" and marking himself as a massive bitchboy.
"Most people" Am I the only one actually reading this thread ? I saw at least half of people here whining that god forbid someone decided to put content behind a paywall.
And yes, I agree, DFEing was a bitch move.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
There was a weird sense of whiplash between laughing at the Nousagi shit and feeling bad about Beatani. :lolwat:

Anyways for something that might interest you. How about a menhera mangaka/Vtuber company owner interviewing a menhera mangaka/shotacon hag at 11PM JST?

I'm not sure if you can still submit questions this close to the stream but here's the marshmallow link from Norio's twitter.

It seemed like they vibed really well together. Though Tamaki has always been really good at talking to people and getting them to open up. I'm hoping this is one step closer to the dream collab of Shigure Ui and Pochi-sensei.

They've been in group artist collabs that were also hosted by Tamaki but I've always wanted to see them do a 1 on 1.

Whatever works for them. Gura has been doing a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule for some time now and she seems well even though she's usually a bit tired. Then you have people like Koyori and Kaela who casually do 8+ streams every week and still seem fine. Or Roboco who never took a break until last year and didn't even notice until it was pointed out to her. If they're comfortable with the grind and doing long/multiple streams, then that's fine. If they want to take time off and chill, that's fine too.

Though of course, you also have dumb decisions like Pekora screaming out her ass during slots right after she took like 2 months off for throat recovery and her doctor told her to chill. Or Calli trying to do 6+ streams a week while recording multiple songs after her manager told her to take it easy. Sometimes women are gonna be women and all you can do is
86430754.jpg
And hope for the best.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I might not reply to each one who're answering me, but I'm reading each one, so thanks.

I came to the realization that Pippa streams are great, but I miss Yuni bros...

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
1668447019527.png

its funny that now that Depresso Nousagi took his patreon and the videos down, people are just assuming the worst and there is no way of disproving anything :deztheroom:
You fucked up and I think thats funny

this made me chuckle
I give Depressed Nousagi a B tier
also liking this because below this guy is adding some context (taken from reddit) and I want to point out this part:
1668447309384.png

Tell me if I'm reading that wrong and I'm retarded, but is the bunny linking the Asylum on his patreon?
:loading:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Tell me if I'm reading that wrong and I'm retarded, but is the bunny linking the Asylum on his patreon?
>chan board that uses kiwifarms terminology
Between /vt/, 8chan's south American Spanish /vt/, smugloli and a couple other places I can't remember off the top of my head, sure, but uh, I think I'm giving a redditor too much credit, and he's talking about this place, even though this is clearly not an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I'm more offended we being referred to as a chan board. :pikaufuk:

No Name

Every vtuber oshi has to have at least one or two faults, otherwise she'd just be pure anime.
Ames seem to be her addiction to games like overwatch and her association with Silvervale lmao

View attachment 5207

The bear really does it to herself...

Bonus: cute clip of Welshman and Tungsten Rat. Her walfie type model came out well!

Hard to tell if the trashbear is doing it intentionally or not.
I had no idea Mousey got a walfie model, pretty fucking adorable.

Everybody burns out if they spam too much, or end up with little to no actual content they can enjoy and just become React Andys.
I don't really keep up superhard with anyone though so 2/3 streams a week is more than enough for me.
Clips sustain a man with no free time. Feed me for I am hungry for more Tenma.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
When it comes to burnout I think the bigger problem is the corpos dragging them into other projects moreso than the streams themselves. I've noticed this with Pippa recently - her usual schedule of five streams a week about whatever she feels like doing that day should be sustainable in itself, but then you have fishtard dragging her into meetings at all hours of the day and night which is noticeably having an effect on her on-stream energy level.

It feels like there's a big disconnect between management and talent as to how much being live takes out of the streamers - it's not like a regular job where if you're tired or had a rough day you can sorta just push through and tick the boxes, if they're streaming for three hours they need to be 'on' and attentive to the stream, the game, and the chat for that entire three hours, and given how high-energy a lot of vtuber streams are I wouldn't be surprised if they're absolutely exhausted the moment they end the stream.

EDIT:

1668449248965.png
1668449297829.png
Of COURSE she has two-year-old stale cookies lying around.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lmao pippa (?) did a lil twitter LARP with her A.I chuubas and parodied some previous events

Im assuming its made by pippa since she made a black company skit when she streamed idol manager, and this is picking up from that

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Sorry if late, but I just noticed that not ame is streaming right now

Did anyone got any clips from this, just kinda curious what it was like since there no VOD or anything

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Of COURSE she has two-year-old stale cookies lying around.
My main concern is the holiday cookie load may be significantly bigger, considering the expansion in audience size (significant crossover from yabbit most definitely). I hope they have a plan for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom