"Yes!! a little spicy( •́ .̫ •̀ )"Tokino Sora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
At this point I would not be wholly shocked to learn all "moderation" for Predditors, Discord, 4chan, Twatter and others is just one singular Uber-Dicksplitter. Sitting in front of a giant room full of monitors, banning people from KFP servers with a thought and deleting evidence of troons molesting children on reddit with each hand. This monstrosity surely looks like the Architect from the Matrix sequels but with lipstick and an ill-fitting blonde wig. Imagine the smell.
They're the same in spirit if not in actuality at least. Reddit being run by a handful of powermods and their unending alts is an open secret where they basically act as unofficial employees with unlimited power to enforce their troon delusions. Including actual admin employees - how many websites can have scandals on the level of Challenor and just have it all swept after a weeks furor? Not the only case either.
Discord has the same people making up its mods and any community that ends up with a server always seems to disappear up its own asshole where the majority of the population ends up beholden to their unwritten rules. Wouldn't be the first time a secret discord server would be found for a subreddit, 4chan board/general, hell even our thread on the homeland got one.
4chan's full of glows, Discord is run by glows, hardly a big step to assume a janny or two is in on it. It's the same personality types that apply for the same styles of position.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I find it kind of funny how all the graduation ceremonies are sitting at 500-2k views and this one has, as of right now, almost 40k views. It's literally the second most watched video on the channel, they must be so confused.
Nantucket High School Graduation 2017 had its comments disabled because people were breaking containment.

And the person causing the containment breach isn't even in the video.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Did this Filipino bunnny just unravel a vtuber fans deepstate?
Ever since holo discord ban pippa and Nousagi, it's been unraveling how a lot of these fan discussion areas are connected in some form.
1668454533656.png
I mean this exists (found in the Ame server)

I guess that also explains why Ames and Kiaras server have such similar rules, beyond it being ran by the friends of some mods

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Moving away from "nousagi u fucked up" session, I distinctly remember that MornLurker mentioned that ANYCOLOR has made a statement regarding their first ex-ID talent graduation, Miyu Ottavia and how she will be doing member stream to explain stuff regarding her decision.

So she chose the nuke option out of her own choice and that some of her cover might be gone.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The hell is Kiwifarms terminology? Sneed?
Yamanbafaggot :pippasquish:
Ever since holo discord ban pippa and Nousagi, it's been unraveling how a lot of these fan discussion areas are connected in some form.
I can't fucking wait for #ChuubaGate, it shall be like the second godamn impact of the internet age.

Thinking about it, this stewing of the rabbit has been the first real(ish) dramafest we have had in this forum, it was pretty tasty drama but not that big of a deal when you look at the big picture.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Since our favorite monke was brought up again I went to see how she was doing.

@Azehara - this is your "I can fix her" arc I guess?
:icanfixher:
Just build her back up so she debuts already, bro. Also:
View attachment 5199
I don't think she wanted war crime ecchi art.
View attachment 5197View attachment 5198
I can't fix her. If she comes back and needs help with anything (within my limitations) I'll be happy to help.

Something like that. I can't find the post from the homeland but apparently this time of year is around the time her grandma passed / her and Neet broke up
Expect a bunch of sadposting from your favorite chuubas. Depression goes up during Xmas especially if you are a loner introvert and you see your friends having fun on social media while you are stuck inside wondering where the hell your life went wrong.

All I want for xmas is for Cover to have a collab with an actual game.
Are Myth permits really that cheap? Or gachas just have that much money to monopolize the vtuber collab market?
Gachas are drowning in money.

What did Hololive mean by this?:confusedshuba:
View attachment 5203
I blame Vee.

Noticable shift when some (stupid) happening vomits out 20+ pages here and barely a post in the homeland.
Every time I try to check the homeland its basically a coin toss to see if it works or not.

I would assumed that he intentionally use his name because he "used to" be a sort of internet personality, ie he was dragging his rabbit balls around the place like he's an underground celeb. It's part of his brand.
He is a content creator and he uses his name because he wants to strengthen his brand. I know it sounds attention whore-ish and I know it has its own set of issues that can come back later and bite you in the ass but Its the main reason I do the same. If I eventually plan to create some sort of content, I have to get people familiar with the name.

We've seen many EN tubers taking breaks recently, either because of personal reasons (health included) or because of burnout with streaming. This is also happening with tubers that used to stream most days of the week. Shiina is the most recent example that comes to mind, streaming at least twice, 5 out of 7 days, every week. Or most of myth at the beggining (mostly gura and ame), who used to have organized schedules but now take breaks more often (sometimes without prior notice) and stream whenever.

So, the question is. What do you prefer in regards of schedule and frequency?
- Streaming most days of the week, but at the risk of burning out.
- 2/3 streams a week but more consistent in the long term
Doing 4 streams a week is good enough and it shouldn't be too taxing. But it all depends on the talent and everything else that goes on in the background. IF they are taking college classes + working part-time + streaming, maybe limiting it to 3 streams a week and having short 1hr streams is fine.

Someone like Pippa that doesnt have a job and doesnt seem to have too much outside interaction with others makes sense that she streams 5 days for atleast 3-4 hours. She has turned this into her job and in part, its a social activity for her.

I honestly think Myth is just working on something behind the scenes. Hell it seems Hololive activity has slowed down a bit which leads me to belive that there will be a christmas concert. Or going back to the first post I quoted, maybe its just people feeling sad and depressed.

Lmao pippa (?) did a lil twitter LARP with her A.I chuubas and parodied some previous events

Im assuming its made by pippa since she made a black company skit when she streamed idol manager, and this is picking up from that

Not sure who is making the accounts but I was hoping for something like this to happen. Creating a bit of a parody scenario of shit that happens IRL with smaller groups. I even thought of roleplaying as Baked Fresh and getting Twitter verified just for the shit of it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Every time I try to check the homeland its basically a coin toss to see if it works or not.
It works fairly reliably right now, if a bit on the slow side.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

this made me chuckle
I give Depressed Nousagi a B tier
also liking this because below this guy is adding some context (taken from reddit) and I want to point out this part:
View attachment 5218

Tell me if I'm reading that wrong and I'm retarded, but is the bunny linking the Asylum on his patreon?
:loading:

As @Bug Eater said, Ii I had to take a wild guess, I'd assume that it was linking to Keeki's/her stalker's threads on lolcows.farm (apparently nobody cares to archieve it, so it just... stays there, I guess?). Seems to be the best match for the description and contains relevant content, and supposedly, @Depressed Nousagi had a Kiara video up (that I'm honestly kind of curious to see, there are some wild rumours surrounding it, and can't verify shit now. Alas).

Though it'd hardly be the first time people call KF a chan, so your guess is hardly out of the question.
Wait really? Got proof of this?

Or well anyone here that uses /vt/ know about this?
Proof that'd hold up in court no, but he did get called out and the thread disappeared at least once. But it's of course entirely possible that it was deleted for being off-topic drama.

Worth noting that this isn't particularly new, the /vt/ jannies are incredibly thin-skinned. Shit's been going on since jannies were picked and has been escalating ever since.

I'd rate it a category 3 rrat: Feasible but only circumstantial evidence.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 5231
I mean this exists (found in the Ame server)

I guess that also explains why Ames and Kiaras server have such similar rules, beyond it being ran by the friends of some mods
>there is a fucking European Union of vtuber discord servers

holy fuck my sides

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sava's doing some random karaoke rn, don't be fooled by the stream name/thumbnail it's kosher

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I could’ve told you that lol. Cross-server communication is really big. Hell it transcends agencies and even Niji servers are given info.

It’s why despite the rude DMs I sent to a mod in May only being to a Mumeicord mod, I was banned on not just almost all HoloEN servers but also the vast majority of NijiEN servers as well. Literally without cross-bannings I would’ve been banned from maybe AT MOST 6 servers since Dec of last year

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yamanbafaggot :pippasquish:
:pippasquish:

It's rather stable but has issues with certain VPN settings. I've had it fail to load and give other errors, but if I just switch my VPN to a different location it usually resolves the issue. Rarely it's a browser issue if you're on Brave as Haltdos can be a bit finicky, though that seems mostly resolved now.

A bit of a Nousagi update, it has bled into his YouTube and yikes. You guys still think he shouldn’t respond?
View attachment 5232
This always happens with shit like this, if it doesn't clear up within a week, then he might want to make a statement, but usually you see a dip and then it resolves back to normal as people stop caring.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Moona's cat died

Over a year ago

One year ago

Video from 6 month ago about Keset

EDIT: drama coverage moved here

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Cover. Beautiful slow song from the degenerate, tax-evading, shoplifting feeder with the big Stacey energy.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Can somebody with more advanced brain damage than me explain the whole DN situation? What the hell happened, why is it a big thing, etc? I'm trying to comprehend it and getting absolutely nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom