"women are great i love women happy pride month"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Sorry if late, but I just noticed that not ame is streaming right now

Wait, is it a different account she is grinding on? A quick check tells me that you need to pay to change your Battlenet name beyond the first time.

I guess that her old OW account she used before joining Hololive should already qualify for competitive mode in OW without requiring 50 wins in Quick Play, but then I noticed she has the same mummy Ana skin that she purchased on her Holo account.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I was not expecting the Korean comment section of clip of Kiara raging at that trombone game to be so making angry Austrian artist jokes lol

Awakening Kiara's inner mustache

Is World War 1 a single bullet, World War 2 a drop in art school, World War 3 a score drop in a music game...

An Austrian who got angry after not getting a score in arts and sports. Oh, it's so scary.....

A patriotic Austrian don't go to Germany

You are looking at the momentum of the First Holocaust.

She mentioned SSS Everyone get away!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Airless

Active lurker
untitled383747381.png

seasonal depression (?)
Something like that. I can't find the post from the homeland but apparently this time of year is around the time her grandma passed / her and Neet broke up

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

angry sushi

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I pray for you selen to not rage at these two. Good luck babysitting them all stream.
This is why Sachi is currently streaming herself grinding Overwatch, she's obviously trying to get good in time to impress Selen.
:smugselen:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
I pray for you selen to not rage at these two. Good luck babysitting them all stream.
Selen's been pretty restrained in her Holo collabs so far, I wouldn't expect that to change now.
Frankly those collabs were fairly mid, I hope this one is better.

thirteenorphans

Just a few short months ago, who would have thought that Selen of all people would be the one to bring about the most unity through her love of clicking heads?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Selen's been pretty restrained in her Holo collabs so far, I wouldn't expect that to change now.
Frankly those collabs were fairly mid, I hope this one is better.
Dont expect much from Ame tho.
Not because shes bad but because shes always a wallflower during collabs.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Just a few short months ago, who would have thought that Selen of all people would be the one to bring about the most unity through her love of clicking heads?
I mean, once the floodgates were open, Selen being one of the ones to collab the most isn't surprising. Both within and outside of Niji she's been the most forward out of all the EN livers when it comes to asking people instead of being shy.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Honestly, Selen is really nerfing herself by not going through with the Japanese. At least, given that she had an "okay, time to learn Japanese!" twice now and not even a word came out of that, I'm assuming it's not gonna happen. Granted that she's probably very busy, but Alban's apparently been able to make pretty good progress regardless, Nagao Kei's English became pretty alright too. She's the first corpo to hit Grandmaster and top 500 in OW2, JPs would probably kill each other to collab with her if she at least knew Japanese callouts. She mentioned knowing some other language's callouts because of playing with pros, so it's not like she can't do it. Her hardcore introversion (in bigger groups) nerfs her too, she goes completely quiet any time there's more than five people talking, which is any time she's in a tournament, and she'd undoubtedly stand out. She really holds potential to be way more popular than this, given her wit, personality, unique speech/laugh, and skill at the meta pew-pew games.

@Depressed Nousagi Late to the ganging up party, but whether whatever shit you did was bad or not, as someone sticking around the drama environment, you should've probably been aware that DFEing is only gonna make things worse now that people know you'll kneel, and now that you've removed the originals you have nothing to defend yourself with. Even if you put the video up publicly to show it's not as bad as people accuse you of, they're just gonna go "that's not the original Patreon video, how do we know you didn't just edit the bad things out?"

kukkia

Early Adopter
Honestly, Selen is really nerfing herself by not going through with the Japanese.
Selen with Alban's JP learning abilities would be too OP.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

So the collab with Global server of gacha game Counterside is here, bringing you HoloMyth into the game of superpowered waifus/husbandos, tactical soldiers, and mechas.

Interestingly, while the game's collab crossovers (Guilty Gear for KR server, Code Geass for JP server) all have its own in-game units, the HoloMyth collab is pretty much.... just skins that is given to already existing characters.

Imagine turning a woman with unknown eldritch power manifesting as dark tentacles... into your cute oshii Ina with just paying ingame currency that only acquireable via irl money.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

So the collab with Global server of gacha game Counterside is here, bringing you HoloMyth into the game of superpowered waifus/husbandos, tactical soldiers, and mechas.

Interestingly, while the game's collab crossovers (Guilty Gear for KR server, Code Geass for JP server) all have its own in-game units, the HoloMyth collab is pretty much.... just skins that is given to already existing characters.

Imagine turning a woman with unknown eldritch power manifesting as dark tentacles... into your cute oshii Ina with just paying ingame currency that only acquireable via irl money.

All I want for xmas is for Cover to have a collab with an actual game.
Are Myth permits really that cheap? Or gachas just have that much money to monopolize the vtuber collab market?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Probably just stating the obvious here, but the reason they want stuff like this in private messages is because they are gigantic power-tripping faggots and they don't want people who disapprove to see others openly disapproving. If the complaints are kept to private messages, the people can be more easily bullied into submission because "everyone else is ok with it, you're the only one complaining", or banned quietly.

They literally have no morals or principles and everything they do is a desperate clawing grasp at holding on to the tiny, ridiculous 'power' of being a discord mod that they have.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Probably just stating the obvious here, but the reason they want stuff like this in private messages is because they are gigantic power-tripping faggots and they don't want people who disapprove to see others openly disapproving. If the complaints are kept to private messages, the people can be more easily bullied into submission because "everyone else is ok with it, you're the only one complaining", or banned quietly.

They literally have no morals or principles and everything they do is a desperate clawing grasp at holding on to the tiny, ridiculous 'power' of being a discord mod that they have.
1645112316672.jpg
They Do It for Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom