"Of course I don't wash my hands, I need it to use as a bioweapon and rub it all over your faces, I bet that's something you would like!"Tabby Ragtan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Better be the classics like the MCU (Maria la del Barrio, Marimar, and Maria Mercedes). Those telenovelas would actually be funny to watch.
>Not OG betty la fea

come on it was even on netflix

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man if this mean WACTOR burn to the ground im all for it, fuck those assholes
Imagine being such a colossal fuckup of a company that the people on the edgy wrongthink forum see your new competition and think "thank god the Jews are here".

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

IDOL SPIC!!!!!???
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:
that's is what the talent pool is and I doubt head jew has the scouting mastery like holo to find actual gems because holy shit the drama will implode their branch in a heartbeat.
He can prove me wrong but no way in hell you're getting a girl that isn't putting an obvious fake and obnoxious voice, all of them do that shit.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
my brain is fucking fried so have nova playing shadowverse

Negzana

I only know 3 latina-ajacent chuubas and one is all-American and in the largest vtubing company with a sizable fanbase already, one prefers being an edgy indie VA, and the other is Lia.

Good luck on finding your talents Idol.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Im between being glad that my prediction was correct and amused that Ironmouse will have competition on her niche

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
He can prove me wrong but no way in hell you're getting a girl that isn't putting an obvious fake and obnoxious voice, all of them do that shit.
But enough about every goddamned vtuber ever.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I, for one, welcome our new beaner overlords.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idol Latino Checklist:
  • 1 of them will have their children crying in the background.
  • 1 of them will get a chancla thrown at her mid-stream because she didn't cook dinner.
  • 1 of them will get kidnapped before debut.
And all of them will be lolis. Interested to see how this goes and if there really is a market there. This is what the jews are good at, throwing money at shit to make even more money, unlike the japs and chinks who are too conservative. The only problem with jews is that when they get something that works they end up sucking all of the fun out of it in pursuit of more money, let me say here that aviel WILL normalize reusing models and WILL kill vtubing, remember this post when it happens.
Aviel painting the fucking map, good work BroView attachment 38953 You know why I love Israel and Idol Corp, that SHIPPING is less then 5$! It's AMAZING! Fish shipping is still 20$! If I want a 15$ Shiina standee I gotta pay more then it cost just to ship it! How are you in Canada charging 20$ when a company based out of fucking Israel can do it for less the 5$
Buy an ad.

Negzana

After all this schizo alien talk and she doesn't know what the Roswell incident was...

That's it, good night everybody. I brain are hort

RiverBear

IDOL SPIC!!!!!???
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:
that's is what the talent pool is and I doubt head jew has the scouting mastery like holo to find actual gems because holy shit the drama will implode their branch in a heartbeat.
Obviously Nina would be the first hire, why else would she graduate from the number 1 Vtuber company in the world other than wallow in Jew money

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

New song by the guy who did "Kyoufuu All Back" released 4 days ago. Aqua speedran a cover of it, releasing in 10 hours:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Bueno me da vergüenza admitirlo.But the biggest spanish speaker vtuber is a drama whore and her nami is:Nimu.
She already got posted in this forum i think?.
Then Owozu the Vshojo latino and Sedai One also JP based like WACTOR who is still alive somehow.
Meica pretendia ser japonesa pero en realidad era Paraguaya.Luna tambien pero ella era una española.WACTOR es una mierda y basura pero esa tactica barata es la unica que funciona y la siguen usando como indies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So strange seeing so many of holoEN streaming again honestly feels like a fever dream that honestly i don't want to end.
:takocope:
This is why I've been wanting a new gen for HL. Taking lotsa mental health breaks is fine when you're comfortable, but now that there are a few shiney new toy- err new girls happy to take your viewers.. might wanna think twice.

All this talk of forum signatures brings back memories, I remember making a few that would link back to my AnimePlanet and MyAnimeList page where it would auto update and show the last five episodes you've watched. Something like this..

Aya-Brea - Copy.png

cloudee - Copy.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
But enough about every goddamned vtuber ever.
negro you don't even know the levels of fakeness I'm talking about :whatastory:
There is a market for sure, as much as niggas like to shit on spics there's plenty of content creators who make a great living doing whatever, my old folks spend hours watching fuckers talk about their plants and gardens. The problem is that the spic anime market is filled with thot cosplayers, there's even former prostitutes making bank streaming on twitch :Vesper-UNHINGED: you'd need to be an absolute god in recruiting to find 5 girls who aren't full blown whores and can work together without devolving into slapfights. Head jew's best bet is to hire people like riro who are whatever else that speaks spanish but latino spanish not the spaniard version, that is a garbage language for garbage people.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Am I surrounded by spanish speakers?
I knew the second I saw that Idol ES announcement what was going to happen here. They're fucking everywhere, just waiting for a reason to start talking about who is more white than the other or some shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bueno me da vergüenza admitirlo.But the biggest spanish speaker vtuber is a drama whore and her nami is:Nimu.
She already got posted in this forum i think?.
Then Owozu the Vshojo latino and Sedai One also JP based like WACTOR who is still alive somehow.
Meica pretendia ser japonesa pero en realidad era Paraguaya.Luna tambien pero ella era una española.WACTOR es una mierda y basura pero esa tactica barata es la unica que funciona y la siguen usando como indies.
Dios, aprende a hablar en un lenguaje o el otro maldito mono.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Am I surrounded by spanish speakers?
All anime adjacent communities will have a lot of undercover latinos that can't stand latino communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom