"what delicious feces this is, and it's actually"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylic

Laran Bonnie, the 1view OG pippa fan should apply. She’s good.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Bueno me da vergüenza admitirlo.But the biggest spanish speaker vtuber is a drama whore and her nami is:Nimu.
Nimu is absolutely fucking poison, and worst of it she is argentinian, thank god she believe she is safe enough on her throne to try to be corpo, she would get graduated so fast it would make Aloe graduation look like a entire presidential term of duration
Meica pretendia ser japonesa pero en realidad era Paraguaya.Luna tambien pero ella era una española
You are going to find shitload of girls that speak 3 languages, hell even 4 down here, the japanese community on Brazil for example is very huge

Negzana

> Was listening to Ollie's holofes performance
> Meanwhile on my phone: "Didn't Einstein invent gravity?"

This is one of those streams... I'm done, watching Pippa's post spidereating stream

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Random question, but when you play an embedded twitter video on this site, does it play right there or open up a new tab on twitter?

I ask because 99% of the time it redirects to tiwtter (which I hate) but sometimes it plays properly.

For example a few pages back @Spergatory's post played embedded, but @La+ de Central Norte's post did not.

niggaphil

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Better be the classics like the MCU (Maria la del Barrio, Marimar, and Maria Mercedes)
If it leads to the chuuba populace getting introduced to the magnificence of young Thalia's tits then I'll allow it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The twins are live and answering questions. They're currently talking about which Holo songs they like and it's a long, very good list.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
:gsh:
Aviel painting the fucking map, good work BroView attachment 38953 You know why I love Israel and Idol Corp, that SHIPPING is less then 5$! It's AMAZING! Fish shipping is still 20$! If I want a 15$ Shiina standee I gotta pay more then it cost just to ship it! How are you in Canada charging 20$ when a company based out of fucking Israel can do it for less the 5$
Forward operating bases.
Am I surrounded by spanish speakers?
Somos peor que los Viet Cong, estamos en todos lados.
IDOL SPIC!!!!!???
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:
that's is what the talent pool is and I doubt head jew has the scouting mastery like holo to find actual gems because holy shit the drama will implode their branch in a heartbeat.
He can prove me wrong but no way in hell you're getting a girl that isn't putting an obvious fake and obnoxious voice, all of them do that shit.
I just hope they don't hire dominicans.

Now if you excuse me, there is a 5 minute reel I need to record and send Yagoo. HolostarsES need to happen, and we already have an in with Hakka. :smugmoona:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Dios, aprende a hablar en un lenguaje o el otro maldito mono.
私はそうしたくない
Nimu is absolutely fucking poison, and worst of it she is argentinian, thank god she believe she is safe enough on her throne to try to be corpo, she would get graduated so fast it would make Aloe graduation look like a entire presidential term of duration

You are going to find shitload of girls that speak 3 languages, hell even 4 down here, the japanese community on Brazil for example is very huge
Yeah i dont mind that,but larping as a Japanese is weird for me

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco's top Holomem songs off the top of their heads:
Fuwawa: Kaisou Ressha by Aqua
Mococo: Everblue by Polka

Polka somewhere rn
omaru-polka.gif

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I wonder why IronMouse never bothered with the Hispanic market??
ES vtuber Fans are fucking cancer.Good Luck
私はそうしたくない
Holy fuck even your Japanese is messed up learn ONE language then try the others.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She thinks the UFO shit is real. She's hopeless.
The UFO shit is real. The amount of glowie backpedaling and sweatops surrounding it is incriminatory.
After all this schizo alien talk and she doesn't know what the Roswell incident was...

That's it, good night everybody. I brain are hort
The “Aliens” image meme guy from the History Channel, but instead saying “Demons”. Check out the podcast called Haunted Cosmos, it’s fun.

And a gif to actually be on-thread-topic:

RiverBear

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I feel ashamed of sharing a country with Fucking Nimu but there are good ES vtubers i swear

I like this one and the best part is that she does not TRY to larp as a Japanese woman:Akami Chiyo.
I wonder why IronMouse never bothered with the Hispanic market??
ES vtuber Fans are fucking cancer.Good Luck
The ES side being so toxic has one good thing:It Doesnt forgive drama whores and the corpo that cathers to them gets pressured.

niggaphil

I am a fan of Polka's depression song too
Fun fact: The talents that act as Jesters or Jokers always have higher chances of getting depression and mental illness, and requires medical help.

For example: Polka and @Nenelove oshi

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I just noticed that Pippa is currently streaming with Mechanicus music as her BGM. That is a fantastic soundtrack by the way.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
These dogs need to fucking E-N-U-N-C-I-A-T-E, I have to pay extra attention to their stream to even understand anything they say rather than just baby voice garble.
I feel ashamed of sharing a country with Fucking Nimu but there are good ES vtubers i swear

I like this one and the best part is that she does not TRY to larp as a Japanese woman:Akami Chiyo.

The ES side being so toxic has one good thing:It Doesnt forgive drama whores and the corpo that cathers to them gets pressured.

Argensimian detected? CHE BOLUDO!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
If i was in jewcorp i would avoid Argentina like the plague, that place has the worst kind of latino, the one that is white that believe are brown and behave like a blacks

Our dear lord Long Nose man has decide to be the first tier 2 organization to do this move, i kinda want him to succeed so it become a trend, you guys are going to have epic slapfights between angry womans and love every second of it

Bonus plus if you get actual latinas like Reimu and not fake ones like Scarle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom