"Alright! Let's do it fast! For sonic! 'I've been plucking mother pheasants my whole pheasant fucking lif... I'm a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants, I'm the most pleasant motherfucker... aaaugh noOOO!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Idol Latino Checklist:
  • 1 of them will have their children crying in the background.
  • 1 of them will get a chancla thrown at her mid-stream because she didn't cook dinner.
  • 1 of them will get kidnapped before debut.
add loud vehicles in the background

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I wonder if this :

is related to this?
Lily Endou is having a Graduation steam

This is a multilingual vtuber that speaks in spanish, english and japanese. She was brought up frequently in /wactor/ as there's no spanish general thread.
Noteworthy that she's specifying she's graduating from SEDAI ONE. Seems she had problems with the management so she might go indie
edit: bonus drama, can't have ES vtubers without it.
QRD is last year another multilingual vtuber called Lily out in her chat for larping as japanese.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Place your bets on how long it will take for a member of IdolES to mald about being called Latinx/Latine

My money's on a dedicated debut slide

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Place your bets on how long it will take for a member of IdolES to mald about being called Latinx/Latine

My money's on a dedicated debut slide
The amount of in-fighting is gonna be juicy for sure

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

I have no idea who Lily Endou or Sedai One is, but odd she graduates the very day this is announced.

Edit: Search being broken sucks. Was also posted a few pages back.

I posted it earlier on the Lazarus pool, i see Idol reached the same conclusion as me, they saw Cover making weird movements toward the spanish demographic and decide to strike first, same as PixelLink

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
wait shit, I just realized the absolute goldmine of content we could get from them:

members only telenovella watchalongs/reactions

they will make MONEY

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gonna start posting Advent-related stuff here now.

Nerissa's mom was watching her stream yesterday and after she was done she came down super excited for her. She made her some fanart (apparently she didn't draw it, whatever that means) and asked if she could come on her stream sometime.

Chuuba-mom:hololove:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

dios mío, los judíos están acelerando!
1671947170481667.png
irys no!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Aviel painting the fucking map, good work Bro
lilyukpsippy.png
You know why I love Israel and Idol Corp, that SHIPPING is less then 5$! It's AMAZING! Fish shipping is still 20$! If I want a 15$ Shiina standee I gotta pay more then it cost just to ship it! How are you in Canada charging 20$ when a company based out of fucking Israel can do it for less the 5$

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Lia why are you fucking like this:fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
wait shit, I just realized the absolute goldmine of content we could get from them:

members only telenovella watchalongs/reactions

they will make MONEY
The very moment I see some shit like "Vamos a mirar La Rosa de Guadalupe," I'm going to hang myself.

Gonna start posting Advent-related stuff here now.

Nerissa's mom was watching her stream yesterday and after she was done she came down super excited for her. She made her some fanart (apparently she didn't draw it, whatever that means) and asked if she could come on her stream sometime.

Chuuba-mom:hololove:
Her mom doesn't even understand vtuber stuff but was still very happy for her. I'm looking forward to the eventual Raven-mom stream appearance :sanasmile:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
No lo se,el vtubing en español esta en pañales nadies es bueno y la unica forma en la que consigues atencion es si pretendes ser una japonesa que esta "aprendiendo" español

Negzana

Yagoo and Fish better be making moves Idol shot a large shot across the bow. Whether it works or not I'm not sure. I don't trust latinos.
Lia why are you fucking like this:fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair:
Catholic school, no father, mom whose just as menhera as her, autism, terminally online = this

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
No lo se,el vtubing en español esta en pañales nadies es bueno y la unica forma en la que consigues atencion es si pretendes ser una japonesa que esta "aprendiendo" español
Man if this mean WACTOR burn to the ground im all for it, fuck those assholes

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Maybe it will work better with a company that doesn't try and dox their employees every other week.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
The very moment I see some shit like "Vamos a mirar La Rosa de Guadalupe," I'm going to hang myself.
Better be the classics like the MCU (Maria la del Barrio, Marimar, and Maria Mercedes). Those telenovelas would actually be funny to watch.

Awoogers

Yagoo and Fish better be making moves Idol shot a large shot across the bow. Whether it works or not I'm not sure. I don't trust latinos.

Catholic school, no father, mom whose just as menhera as her, autism, terminally online = this
she also unironically believes that the big bang will end the world

bitch thats how existence started
i fucking cant im just gonna watch nova play shadowverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom