Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>just 1

Si

>half
>secretly
You too?!?!? Wtf? Proctor seriously needs to do a survey of all the latinos here and give us some kind of pink bean below our user to really get a good measure of the Ñ menace.

niggaphil

>half
>secretly
Damn, I thought this site is dominated by SEAYamanbas, but in fact it is 80% of the spanish speakers larping as SEAYamanbas in shilling their oshi :smugselen:

I am proud to be a part of pure-blood Asian, and not larping as other races :smugselen:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I feel ashamed of sharing a country with Fucking Nimu but there are good ES vtubers i swear
Boludo de mierda. Get fucked.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
IT'S SPIC HOUR!!!
SAQUEN LAS PUTAS CHELAS WOOOOOOO!!!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Over these past couple of pages, I've begun to understand somewhat the reputation the ES bros have. But I maintain they're nowhere as bad as the average chinese """fan""".

akaaoi

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Balls Dipped in Ice

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Agents of the great Soviet Union of Livers called Nijisanji are now aware of the plans of Israel

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Bueno me da vergüenza admitirlo.But the biggest spanish speaker vtuber is a drama whore and her nami is:Nimu.
She already got posted in this forum i think?.
Then Owozu the Vshojo latino and Sedai One also JP based like WACTOR who is still alive somehow.
Meica pretendia ser japonesa pero en realidad era Paraguaya.Luna tambien pero ella era una española.WACTOR es una mierda y basura pero esa tactica barata es la unica que funciona y la siguen usando como indies.
Nobody likes Nimu tho not even other Es vtubers and she is barely a vtuber to begin with, there are some of what you said but a lot of popular ones that are not exactly like that, I don't actively watch many of them but for what I see the worst part of many of the popular ones is they're all zoomers, also Meica/Hina is from Paraguay but she is and did seem to live in Japan until recently.

Negzana

The shine of the new hologeneration has subsided for me. It's time to go back to the best

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Place your bets on how long it will take for a member of IdolES to mald about being called Latinx/Latine
Probably about five seconds after I superchat them, congratulating them on adding some Latinx representation in vtubing.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Reminder that 90% of bi/tri/+ lingual people are that way because their native language is useless and they needed to learn English to participate in society (or Chinese for their job). The other 10% are weebs who learn Japanese.

braindoko

The UFO shit is real. The amount of glowie backpedaling and sweatops surrounding it is incriminatory.
Yeah and a guy in south america once saw the virgin Mary fr fr, the government was very invested in pushing this miracle story whether it was people saying it was real or not. Totally isn't an attempt to deviate the public's attention from real matters
Idol Latino Checklist:
  • 1 of them will have their children crying in the background.
  • 1 of them will get a chancla thrown at her mid-stream because she didn't cook dinner.
  • 1 of them will get kidnapped before debut.
#1 happens all the time in Otsuka Ray's streams, she's japanese
#2 happens to asians too and god knows 99% of vtubers are asian
#3 happened to a chinese chuuba. I think she was found months later alive, don't worry

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Does Jewcorp realizes that the reason nobody bothers with Latinos its because they are SEAYamanbas with a funny hat and more funny?
thread right now;

thats for Brazilians
Also dont be afraid of fucking Argies,they are a joke
1690941052534.png

I cant believe the last 400 pages of this thread are wasted with ñ posting

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You too?!?!? Wtf? Proctor seriously needs to do a survey of all the latinos here and give us some kind of pink bean below our user to really get a good measure of the Ñ menace.

Nah man, I'm a linguistics autist and I like spending time to learn other languages, but my brain fries trying to communicate in anything that isn't english, especially romance languages. My wires get crossed easily and I'll butcher the fuck out of it and create some fucking sprenchtalian abomination. I don't get enough practical experience in using other languages.

Reminder that 90% of bi/tri/+ lingual people are that way because their native language is useless and they needed to learn English to participate in society. The other 10% are weebs who learn Japanese.

My drive to learn other languages started with starcraft and wanting to learn how to call all the people of the world a fag in their native tongue. :smugpipi:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The real question, if I'm on an espanol's vtuber's chat, do I use the tilde above the n to say ñigger or do I just type it normally?

niggaphil

The real question, if I'm on an espanol's vtuber's chat, do I use the tilde above the n to say ñigger or do I just type it normally?
ctrl + c, and ctrl + v, my friend

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Say "Negro Maricón" they will really like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom