"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
For 10$ that's a pretty short game. I don't hate it, just seems like they should have done something more, maybe throw in a mini game or something you can play as an aside?
Man, I'd feel like I'd wasted my time if the game was free, let alone 10$. There's a million dirt-cheap or free horror games that are great, and you can see that they gave a fuck and put in a lot of effort despite a nonexistent budget, but this is just a nothing-game that also feels really cheap, and terribly put together. Shit like needing the fake doors to conceal loading screens every like 30 meters in an empty hallway, the game shitting its pants, and chugging to 1 fps to load whatever is behind the door after the peephole, the FOV that feels like it's jammed at 45, the screen tearing, etc..

kestraline

Early Adopter
Ooh, gonna call it now, some fag is gonna shill this splinter site via superchats/donos tomorrow during the Jim & Josh collab stream. I see the future.
Surprised it's not been dono dropped on a Pippa stream yet. Is she even aware of this place?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Didn't YouTube Vanced die on Android? Apple's wall garden makes side loading a fucking nightmare. I've tried Youtube++ and it was full of ads on my personal jailbroken iPad.
For side loading apps, check out AltStore.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Didn't YouTube Vanced die on Android? Apple's wall garden makes side loading a fucking nightmare. I've tried Youtube++ and it was full of ads on my personal jailbroken iPad.
Works fine for me, though I had to install it from an APK.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Just opened stream and Pippa is talking about interior semiotics. With the past streams talking about Andy and OnlyUseMeBlade it really looks likes she's gunning for Jim's throne. Who's next Bathtub Ross?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Surprised it's not been dono dropped on a Pippa stream yet. Is she even aware of this place?
I'm sure someone told her by now. If not, Nousagi my n-word, get on that shit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's one of those games you're supposed to play till you get everything. Even then it's only like 3 hours long at most. Most cheap indie horror games on steam are like this, so I just ignore them because they're usually shit. Detention is a game kinda similar to this but it's 2D and actually good.
It reminds me of an old free flash game about a Ouija board or something where in the end you either buried the board and accepted you killed your family or made a deal with the demon in it and got butt raped for eternity.

Man, I'd feel like I'd wasted my time if the game was free, let alone 10$. There's a million dirt-cheap or free horror games that are great, and you can see that they gave a fuck and put in a lot of effort despite a nonexistent budget, but this is just a nothing-game that also feels really cheap, and terribly put together. Shit like needing the fake doors to conceal loading screens every like 30 meters in an empty hallway, the game shitting its pants, and chugging to 1 fps to load whatever is behind the door after the peephole, the FOV that feels like it's jammed at 45, the screen tearing, etc..
Really they could have played into that element of the game. I don't know if anyone played Eternal Darkness on the Gamecube but a big part of the game was that it would mess with you by doing fake blue screens, random bullshit battles that turned out to not be real, and other shit. At one point it was just like a full shitty cinematic that told you that you won, started play an epilogue text crawl, then psych get back in it you bitch and kill the demon.

kestraline

Early Adopter
10+ year separated now reunited friends playing block game

I see she isn't wearing the safety bar like last time:
0885e74507dd4566b0cb880780873ca3243397ea83964b0a31abd02d15cb27c0.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Bu- but do they have holo girls in them? :smugpipi:

I'm sure someone told her by now. If not, Nousagi my n-word, get on that shit.
Thhrang her liaison for the farms probs have.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm watching Pippa's Hololive ERROR stream and this game seems jank as hell, and not in the endearing way. I'm not a fan of having to explore every nook and cranny of same-y rooms for a line of text just to avoid getting a boring 'bad' ending where nothing fucking happens.

Ooh, gonna call it now, some fag is gonna shill this splinter site via superchats/donos tomorrow during the Jim & Josh collab stream. I see the future.
You're probably right, and I hope whoever does has an unfortunate experience in Minecraft.

Bug Eater

The song that Rosemi used for her break was so good, I had to look it up

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
What do you think? Shitty programmer who wanted to make a hololive game, or asshole who shat out a shitty game with hololive characters to make a few bucks?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
If I recall wasn't the game free a while ago and they just decided to sell a sort of 1.5 version of it with a little bit more things added in it? I recall the girls playing it months ago and a article talking about it being updated a little more to be put up for sale

Kind of weird how long in development it was in for the content it has.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I pirated it and it was still not worth it.

Eternal Darkness on the Gamecube
God damn, I thought everyone had forgotten this amazing game. The Sanity meter was the first of its kind.

I also think, even though it's been meme'd and let's played to death, that Amnesia: The Dark Descent has some of the best subtle to actually scary moments. I remember the first time I went into the water area and just seeing footsteps in the water was creepy as hell.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What do you think? Shitty programmer who wanted to make a hololive game, or asshole who shat out a shitty game with hololive characters to make a few bucks?
I imagine it was like a one-man fan project by a rookie developer, and Hololive just came in and went "yoink, add some shitty unlockable fanart and some voice lines, and we'll sell it".

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I pirated it and it was still not worth it.

God damn, I thought everyone had forgotten this amazing game. The Sanity meter was the first of its kind.

I also think, even though it's been meme'd and let's played to death, that Amnesia: The Dark Descent has some of the best subtle to actually scary moments. I remember the first time I went into the water area and just seeing footsteps in the water was creepy as hell.
Too bad the sequel/spiritual successor of Eternal Darkness got canned after one of the creators was outed as a literal pedophile.

This was from 2013 and honestly I haven't heard much of the game since 2015. Was a kickstarted game if I recall and they were pretty a long the way in development with it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Whoever made this game, how the hell did they get Yagoo to accept to publish it and allow talents to voice act in it? This game is trash but reviews on steam will be positive because steam reviews are painfully unfunny.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
10+ year separated now reunited friends playing block game

"I'm a wolf I can eat stuff raw."
"No, you're more like a genshin character. You can't eat that!"

Ahahahaha, they are going to barely survive.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's one of those games that just left a huge impression on me because of how unique it was. Even how they did the mansion was really cool and I'm a sucker for the whole world tour Indian Jones and archivist thing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Too bad the sequel/spiritual successor of Eternal Darkness got canned after one of the creators was outed as a literal pedophile.
Anything related to Silicon Knights and Dennis Dyack is cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom