"IT'S NOT A BURP!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

just sharing a tweet i saw, seems like Shylily meet with Uncle Roger irl, that guy has been falling deeper in the rabbit hole since that time he roasted Mysta's rice.

Attachments

• shylily.jpeg
    shylily.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The main menu for Hololive Error is so fucking tryhard, I love it. It's like every single spooky Japanese thing all at once.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
For an actually on topic question, how many people here can actually sit through full streams? I've only ever watched a hand full of full streams and only ever because it was a great colab or a game I seriously enjoy
Generally I will watch full streams for my oshis, and sometimes if it's a game I particularly like, or even if it's just a funny concept. I don't usually watch EVERY single stream that people put out, rather I just watch what I can. I do generally prefer to watch streams from the beginning to the end though because otherwise some context within the stream lost and it can be very annoying to watch.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Yeah, watching streams is easy on a second monitor. Or Podcast style on the phone. (Thanks Youtube Premium). Also helps to be work/school from home.

Basically, as long as I'm not doing something important at least one of my devices is playing a stream. (y)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
:smugpipi: After too many damn attempts, smugpipi looks decent. I hate trying to compress semi-detailed images to emoji sizes. 50x50 is the lowest this'll go without becoming a pixelated mess.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nah I'm the sperg lurker that went on a schizo rant about how Vesper was an indie orc I watched and I was right.
I'm just going to play it safe and assume you're actually @thhrang

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Yeah, watching streams is easy on a second monitor. Or Podcast style on the phone. (Thanks Youtube Premium). Also helps to be work/school from home.

Basically, as long as I'm not doing something important at least one of my devices is playing a stream. (y)
I see I'm not the only one that has YouTube Premium. I hate giving Google money, but I hate ads more and the only way to get 1080p without ads on an iOS device is this way. I've found workarounds on Android and of course uBlock Origin in the browser.

Too bad the music service sucks. It lacks the most basic of basic features.

The list is insane in the megathread (link) of all the things missing that every other music service offers. Two most basic features missing: Volume normalization & cross fades.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I think SlutPuppies mentioned that she streams on Twitch.
Yeah I was gonna mention this with the replies to my post. I have a suspicion who that may be, but not 100% sure. Also don't wanna make things weird if i'm right/wrong with it.

Either way, I think eventually she'll come back around if the site gets more stable or find this place the more it grows. She might be in the PCD too cause she is a Pippa and Remi fan.

Don't worry gaymers, we'll eventually pick up all the crew that went overboard in our long strenuous journey with our boat of pipkin!

*queue art of horrifying yabbit as captain of a boat with Godzilla*

wew

Male hag love!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I see I'm not the only one that has YouTube Premium. I hate giving Google money, but I hate ads more and the only way to get 1080p without ads on an iOS device is this way. I've found workarounds on Android and of course uBlock Origin in the browser.

Yeah and the ads shit is about to get worse if this makes it out of testing phase.

Also, I actually don't mind too much YTMusic. It's... alright. Mainly I like that the weekly "supermix" has led to me discovering a lot of new music I otherwise wouldn't have ever found.

Probably the weirdest thing was after a Fauna karaoke where she mentioned the band "Metric" a lot, YTMusic started slipping it into my mixes. Fauna turned me Emo. 🙃

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That's why I prefer android. While an Iphone is better in some ways, I save a lot of money using third party and piracy apps on android. The only subscription I have is Spotify because it is convenient and I get a student discount.
I am the entire site.
Don't just give up the secret so fast. A couple more weeks and he might've lost his mind (more than he already has).

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The first little bit of the game was actually somewhat tense but once it got to the school and you saw the people and voices it lost any atmosphere it had. Guess they can't push it too hard due to the tie in.

This one needs his own thread, or at least an archive of his farms thread.
Well, you know what to do.

He's thhrang he's thhrand you're thhrang IM THHRANG are there and more thhrang I should know about?
It's just a hunch but I think @thhrang might actually be thhrang but it's inconclusive as of this time. He might actually be the only non thhrang on here.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

You could try installing uYou+ on your iOS device. I think it blocks ads while also play 1080p videos / streams. I haven't tried it myself though as I mainly use Android. I do want to try it on my iPad.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's just a hunch but I think @thhrang might actually be thhrang but it's inconclusive as of this time. He might actually be the only non thhrang on here.
Who is thhrang?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Probably the weirdest thing was after a Fauna karaoke where she mentioned the band "Metric" a lot, YTMusic started slipping it into my mixes. Fauna turned me Emo. 🙃
You got conditioned by mommy nature. :smugpipi:

Joking aside, after that one karaoke I too got a bunch of metric recs.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

He's thhrang he's thhrand you're thhrang IM THHRANG are there and more thhrang I should know about?

Thhrang is more of an idea than a man

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When we have 42 registered users and 40 guests, wtf, one does often forget how many lurkers the original thread had, and with @Scoots breaking containment and spamming the link everywhere (i can't wait for dear reader to get pissed at us for splintering like little bitches) i find it fascinating how many people like to read our inane ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom