"To be fat in Mexico, at least you're eating nice food; To get fat off junk food in America... is just sad"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm upset that Nolan isn't doing his usual spergs feels like he's lurking more here.
I don't know how I am supposed to feel about events like Moona's 3D showcase and Bae + Mumei's upcoming Animal cover without knowing if he favorited them or not!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
She said she wasn't gonna stream MGSV: PP. Game is really long and kinda a slog in terms of the story. I actually hope she changes her mind, just because it has some good meme moments despite its awful, incomplete story and lack of Hayter.

GZ is a great time, though. Lots of fun stuff and easter eggs. Wish PP was more like it, rather than open world.

I think she's said a few times she doesn't really intend to stream V but will play it, because of how it's designed. I still think she should because missing the reactions to everything in that game would be awful even if the game might be a pain in the ass to watch, but maybe she'll do some research and stream the important missions and just offstream the filler.

Aw man. I'm still stuck in VoD hell for her MGS stuff (Currently MGS4), but I was really hoping she'd do MGSV despite her frequent protests. There's so much good reaction material and memes, between the cutscenes and the "wtf" story. I'd especially have liked to see her reaction to the Quiet stuff. :whistle:
Uhmmmm, ackshually, the roster has been planned for a while now. Airless from KF already made a post.
Group 1: Ame, Reine, Axel, Altare, Calli Commentator: Vesper, Magni
Group 2: Bae, Moona, Zeta, Vesper, Magni Commentator: Ame, ???

View attachment 401

Yes, I'm aware the contestants were set. Clarified in a later post.
This thread is too damn positive, someone start some shit.

Calli is unironically bad and part of me wants to rate Cuckbeats just as bad a fanbase as Chumpedos for enabling her. Her Japanese is tourist level at best despite living in Japan for multiple years, and she's never contributed positively to any collab she's ever been in.

Does this count? :smugpipi:

Kiara back on RUST tomorrow.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't blame Pomu for not wanting to stream phantom pain. It's arguably the polar opposite of Revengeance, her point of entry.
I commend her for keeping to her word of playing almost all of the games despite scheduling getting in the way sometimes.

Kalion

:)

Menhera cat subathon starting in a few minutes.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Menhera cat subathon starting in a few minutes.

Nightmare sheep as well.

The Rabbit's hoes be busy.
Pimpkin Pimppa.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
How the fuck have y'all made 54 pages this quickly lmao

Spergatory

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
How the fuck have y'all made 54 pages this quickly lmao
Anime woman brings out the pipkin in man.

A lil off topic but has anyone heard from SlutPuppies? I miss our fujo girl.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I doubt scuttle will keep away from this place. There really isn't any other place on the internet to sperg and chat about anime women with voice changers.

blaytant

@Depressed Nousagi should be site banned purely for being a sea creature.

Also I hope riverbear and scuttle start posting here to spice things up a little, oh and that borderline illiterate spastic longrattz

For an actually on topic question, how many people here can actually sit through full streams? I've only ever watched a hand full of full streams and only ever because it was a great colab or a game I seriously enjoy

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
For an actually on topic question, how many people here can actually sit through full streams? I've only ever watched a hand full of full streams and only ever because it was a great colab or a game I seriously enjoy
When I was working from home during the coof, full streams were no problem at all. Now, I barely have time to watch more than a few clips.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh no, Yuri is singing POMF POMF. Hopefully pink cat doesn't get wind of this.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A decent number of streams I put on in the background while working, or listen to while commuting.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I honestly haven't watched a stream from start to finish in weeks. I did often for spider boomer girl, but I kind of been not heavily seeing myself going out of my way to watch vtubers much right now. I do watch clips and mainly come here to talk though. Feel like I got a lot of backlog too with those I haven't watch in a while, like the niji and holo girls.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I don't blame Pomu for not wanting to stream phantom pain. It's arguably the polar opposite of Revengeance, her point of entry.
I commend her for keeping to her word of playing almost all of the games despite scheduling getting in the way sometimes.
I would actually recommend her not to play MGS V: TPP. Gameplay-wise, it's overall the best game in the series(although some features in 4, 3 and the co-op in Peace walker could be considered better), but if you come for the story, it is utterly disappointing. Only 1 story, a secret sidestory has a conclusion, everything else is unfinished. I will save this thread my thousand milion essay on how disappointing that game is. Just going to say that Kojima did not want to make more Metal Gear since Solid 2, but TPP is the only game where it really shows, and the Konami fuckery did not help at all.
Pomu would be happier just ignoring that entry and Ground Zeroes, because GZ is what opens the plot for TPP, before it there truly was no need for MGS V.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I do one stream a night and treat it like a podcast streaming on one monitor while doing some mindless gaming on the other like grinding/farming in a mmo or playing Holocure.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I doubt scuttle will keep away from this place. There really isn't any other place on the internet to sperg and chat about anime women with voice changers.
He always comes back, he denies it but i think he actually really likes discussing chuubas with us. I don't actually think that the motherland will be down forever, but this place is a nice backup plan for that worst case scenario that the ship does sink, we get kicked out of there for whatever reason or there is downtime when someone's pussy gets in a twist over being laughed at online. Poast is kinda garbage for the discussion style we are used to and discord is for fags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom