General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I am the entire site.
Ok, Sparticus.

That's why I prefer android. While an Iphone is better in some ways, I save a lot of money using third party and piracy apps on android. The only subscription I have is Spotify because it is convenient and I get a student discount.
I used to have Spotify & YouTube hacked on Android. I don't have a call in this, the company I work for wants me to use the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max Pro +2/3 and Apple has made it e-sim only, so I can't even move my sim card to my Pixel once I transfer it over.

You could try installing uYou+ on your iOS device. I think it blocks ads while also play 1080p videos / streams. I haven't tried it myself though as I mainly use Android. I do want to try it on my iPad.
Oh shit, this is fucking nice and with sponsor block. I'll give it a shot once I get the phone.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
For an actually on topic question, how many people here can actually sit through full streams? I've only ever watched a hand full of full streams and only ever because it was a great colab or a game I seriously enjoy
I listen to some at work that I don't have to look at like karaokes and such but at home I'm always busy watching something else or playing my own games but still somehow always set aside time to watch debuts

Recently I started adding streams to a playlist that my friend and I watch together weekly so I'm able to get a couple in a week at most

Mostly I watch clips to supplement
Nah I'm the sperg lurker that went on a schizo rant about how Vesper was an indie orc I watched and I was right.

I have a few people where I watch most of their streams from start to finish but others I will play in the background or just watch for a bit
Ah the starter penguin I was wondering if you made it good to know

Clip tax
Selen gap 2nd only to Kronii gap

Demonsis doxxes her face on Dice's stream

Edit:
When we have 42 registered users and 40 guests, wtf, one does often forget how many lurkers the original thread had, and with @Scoots breaking containment and spamming the link everywhere (i can't wait for dear reader to get pissed at us for splintering like little bitches) i find it fascinating how many people like to read our inane ramblings.
Nah I think we'll be ok we are an offtopic vtuber discussion thread turned forum not a lolcow thread turned kiwi clone

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Who is thhrang?
Pfft, you wouldn't know, would you? You need to be a certain level of cool to know who or what thhrang is.

When we have 42 registered users and 40 guests, wtf, one does often forget how many lurkers the original thread had, and with @Scoots breaking containment and spamming the link everywhere (i can't wait for dear reader to get pissed at us for splintering like little bitches) i find it fascinating how many people like to read our inane ramblings.
That's a lot of users, wow. If glorious Sneeder Leader gets mad it will be because he truly loves anime and vtubers but can't get his normal news fix on the sector.

Though really a couple of mods were in the initial message group so it's nothing they don't know of already, and we're not really a splinter as we don't compete with KF. It's just a different site that also serves as a backup for some things. Same as Poast or Crunklord's instance.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
*queue art of horrifying yabbit as captain of a boat with Godzilla*
Finally have a reason to post these old drawings that I never had a reason to, before today.

And the Yabbit for the specific request:
Captain Godzilla Ship 04.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Every time I see a new Karen video I am frightfully reminded that her Italian genetic heritage will soon manifest in the most horrific of ways. I wish she could get some help with her booze problem.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ooh, gonna call it now, some fag is gonna shill this splinter site via superchats/donos tomorrow during the Jim & Josh collab stream. I see the future.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I see I'm not the only one that has YouTube Premium. I hate giving Google money, but I hate ads more and the only way to get 1080p without ads on an iOS device is this way. I've found workarounds on Android and of course uBlock Origin in the browser.

Too bad the music service sucks. It lacks the most basic of basic features.

The list is insane in the megathread (link) of all the things missing that every other music service offers. Two most basic features missing: Volume normalization & cross fades.
Does this not have 1080p?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
(i can't wait for dear reader to get pissed at us for splintering like little bitches)
I get that he's sorta busy, but geez, how long is it going to take him to join?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Clip tax
Selen gap 2nd only to Kronii gap

HAHA Dragon gives me life. I wonder if anyone clipped the edited Mambo #5 she made for 400k Celebration karaoke?

She's remains my only Niji membership. (Even though I love Pomu too.) Selen is my comfort streamer whenever I need a dose of happy pills.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What would you do if I tell you that Shiina likes to chug ketchup straight from the bottle?
Shiina eats lots weird food and is used to people telling her it's gross, but don't you dare insult Mc Donald's when she's craving it :smugpipi:
how many people here can actually sit through full streams?
Typically I listen and 1/2 watch while I play a game or read something (like this) off and on and am only 100% staring at the screen if I'm eating or it's very very entertaining gameplay/ranting. I often will listen to at least 2 streams too.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I get that he's sorta busy, but geez, how long is it going to take him to join?
Are you implying that he isn't already here on a secret account?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Where is Nolan?
boo

I'm upset that Nolan isn't doing his usual spergs feels like he's lurking more here.
fair

You want spergfeels, you got it. I just didn’t expect KF to take so long, fucking fags. kiwifarms.st is up but email codes don’t go out.

I want to get back to being the karaoke guy

______

Enna karaoke. She has a divine voice. Absolutely adore it, one of the best singers in between NijiEn and HoloEn. Favorites: I have Nothing, I Dreamed a Dream, Chandeliers, City of Stars, Not 22 (hilarious 22 parody), thank u next (wholesome parody song for Aloupeeps), Someone Like You.

I asked a couple mods but they don’t have access to an archive, I can’t find one.

_____
Gura karaoke. She has such a phenomenal voice too. Favorites I heard: Fly Me To The Moon, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Atlantis, Kiss Me, World’s Smallest Violin.

archive: https://mega.nz/folder/kMwFDayC#KOOmK3YRPCOLfm9oVD282w/file/wZQSxBjA

___
Karaoke time with Wosemi. NIIICE

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ooh, gonna call it now, some fag is gonna shill this splinter site via superchats/donos tomorrow during the Jim & Josh collab stream. I see the future.
I hope not, that would just be causing headaches for everyone. What time is the stream between them?

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Does this not have 1080p?
Didn't YouTube Vanced die on Android? Apple's wall garden makes side loading a fucking nightmare. I've tried Youtube++ and it was full of ads on my personal jailbroken iPad.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
boo

fair

You want spergfeels, you got it. I just didn’t expect KF to take so long, fucking fags. kiwifarms.st is up but email codes don’t go out.

I want to get back to being the karaoke guy

______

Enna karaoke. She has a divine voice. Absolutely adore it, one of the best singers in between NijiEn and HoloEn. Favorites: I have Nothing, I Dreamed a Dream, Chandeliers, City of Stars, Not 22 (hilarious 22 parody), thank u next (wholesome parody song for Aloupeeps), Someone Like You.

I asked a couple mods but they don’t have access to an archive, I can’t find one.

_____
Gura karaoke. She has such a phenomenal voice too. Favorites I heard: Fly Me To The Moon, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Atlantis, Kiss Me, World’s Smallest Violin.

archive: https://mega.nz/folder/kMwFDayC#KOOmK3YRPCOLfm9oVD282w/file/wZQSxBjA

___
Karaoke time with Wosemi. NIIICE
He hath been summoned

HAHA Dragon gives me life. I wonder if anyone clipped the edited Mambo #5 she made for 400k Celebration karaoke?

She's remains my only Niji membership. (Even though I love Pomu too.) Selen is my comfort streamer whenever I need a dose of happy pills.
Unfortunately niji talents make it very clear not to clip their karaokes unlike holos who either encourage it or say something to the effect of "this is unarchived but I'm sure some cheeky chat clipper will reupload it *wink*" and that makes it very rare at least for me to find niji karaoke on YouTube at least

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
This is my nightmare. I completely forgot about this stream.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Lmao
Screenshot_20220916_215944.jpg
I don't know what to think of this but strange.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
For 10$ that's a pretty short game. I don't hate it, just seems like they should have done something more, maybe throw in a mini game or something you can play as an aside?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
For 10$ that's a pretty short game. I don't hate it, just seems like they should have done something more, maybe throw in a mini game or something you can play as an aside?
It's one of those games you're supposed to play till you get everything. Even then it's only like 3 hours long at most. Most cheap indie horror games on steam are like this, so I just ignore them because they're usually shit. Detention is a game kinda similar to this but it's 2D and actually good.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
10+ year separated now reunited friends playing block game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom