General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
agreed, my biggest problem is the shu selen leaks were during the peak time where 4ch was going schizo over "the leaks were real" shit because it was back to back (krisis wave leak + model leaks and nina grad leak).

the only thing that leads me to have an inkling of truth is the fact that considering shu is the "singer" of luxiem, he isn't part of the anime impulse LA concert which is in september, where all of the participating members are singers (minus ver). if he were to graduate in august, of course he wouldn't partake in an event that takes place in september.
My only reason to believe them is I've not seen the actual leaker disown the posts which I feel like they would do
@The Rrat wadamama drawing. archive
View attachment 37342

Wadamama can't be stopped
The loli give me La+ vibes probably meant to be a kusogaki, the sisters probably will have the generic smart one and dumb one dynamic, the blue one really looks like Kronii a little to much if you ask me, and the "leader" is literary this bitch from Genshin View attachment 37341

Ultimately I wont get excited/attached until we see some hint of their personality, even on twitter I expected them to try and play their "role" according to the lore, so we will have to wait for debut.
I thought that bitch too when I first saw her and I'm not complaining if you wanna copy a character design that is one to go for

mismatch

This telephone game is super cute.

1690178211960.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Legitimately more likely than 90% of the random “who?”s that bozos are suggesting here
I had the realisation that if Chris became a vtuber then people would get banned from /vt/ and Reddit for roommateposting about him, which would be the funniest fucking reason possible to eat a ban.

I kinda want it to happen.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Calli's 24hr stream is now starting the Mario Party collab with Ina, Kaela, and Zeta

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Stole this pic and saw a comment mention.. evil Rin? Can't unsee it now.

View attachment 37340

edit: Rin Primrose's evil stepmother, Polka's lil cousins, generic princess from every isekai anime and kroni's older sister.
Oh, why yes I would love a serving of all of those things you mentioned lol
I would rather just get Rin's mom herself. She's fuckin gold.

That said I do like the designs though.

They were in a real agency for years, two of the very few (perhaps the only?) western "idols" that were actually in a proper Japanese agency. I was a bit confused by their announcement, but it sounds like it might actually have been them  leaving their agency and relaunching as independents, which would fit?
Someone more familiar can correct me, but the company themselves dropped them. Frankly seemed like it kind of blinded sided them and as if they legitimately were happy and didn't want to go. However they still got axed as soon as they wanted to get back to pushing their games or whatever.
Edit:
Rereading this, I think I got what you meant wrong, and it was regarding IRL activity like Keeki's past, not the vtubing shit. Feel free to ignore/correct.

I can't be 100% sure about Mari, but there is absolutely no way Abigail is joining Hololive, absolute 0.
Mari I kind of wonder because she's had some interesting history so I would be very surprised. She IS damn entertaining but I really don't know if I believe Holo styled.
Abigail's a sweetheart and putting her in the general den of vtuber audiences would be terrifying to watch. The only exception being if she was the absolute God King of Kayfabe regarding her religion (X) or the God King of putting it aside to deal with footfags and general degeneracy.

I had the realisation that if Chris became a vtuber then people would get banned from /vt/ and Reddit for roommateposting about him, which would be the funniest fucking reason possible to eat a ban.

I kinda want it to happen.
Can we continue to sacrifice Niji for this? I'm still not sure if we're taking a blow from Magni and Vesper, I don't need the entire company to go up in flames as well.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 37378
A better pic that might be of interest, this was before Calli dragged them down a bit below the table because they were bullying A-Chan. "Paper" according to Nene or Koyori, I couldn't tell.

The position is actually back as of right now.
Jesus Nene's nenes... :kiarachefkiss:
Legitimately more likely than 90% of the random “who?”s that bozos are suggesting here
This, just because you like a chuuba doesn't mean she's getting into Holo guys... specially if she's the kind of person to act ultra yabai on stream or have naughty opinions... they're probably hiring a bunch of absolute whos and non-vtubers again.

MyName

Nobody is asking the important questions like, why is en3 entirely composed of hentai protagonists?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
From corpo idols to indie coombait: I bring you this thread

tbh it's not that bad, as far I scrolled atm

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Calli mentions that while she's collab'd with Ina and Kaela, this is the first time she's collab'd with Zeta
>Zeta immediately mentions the Worms collab and sounds disappointed that Calli forgot
>Calli apologizes and says at least she remembers that Zeta is cute
>it worked
Well done, pink woman.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
From corpo idols to indie coombait: I bring you this thread

tbh it's not that bad, as far I scrolled atm

Seeing Sinder post her new model reminded me to post this

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
>Calli mentions that while she's collab'd with Ina and Kaela, this is the first time she's collab'd with Zeta
>Zeta immediately mentions the Worms collab and sounds disappointed that Calli forgot
>it worked
Well done, pink woman.
Kaela, Ina, and Zeta are in a mario party collab with Calli...
Calli has already forgotten about Zeta.
OH NO:panik:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Nobody is asking the important questions like, why is en3 entirely composed of hentai protagonists?
Their reason of debut is to get their eyes back.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule
unnamed.png
The cover premiere will be on Miori's channel. If you're wondering about unboxing, it'll be of her new Casio Loopy video game system (but don't expect a handstream, Amiya is averse to those due to opsec reasons).
Niji tried the lore sisters with elira and selen and they never collab but if holo poached the twins, damn they're gonna have something newish for the people instead of loli girl and onee san girl
Based on what she said during the debut simulstream, it was a surprise for Elira so the idea either came from the top but reached Selen only, or it was just something Selen attempted to start on her own.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I've been thinking of potential name of the new EN3. Since the title of the trailer is "BREACH", and we have 4 girls breaking into a dungeon to rescue their comrade, what about....
"HoloInvaders"? :watamelon:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Calli's 24hr stream is now starting the Mario party collab with Ina, Kaela, and Zeta
Uruka also raided into her stream earlier, I didn't hear what any of them said in response though.
Kaela, Ina, and Zeta are in a mario party collab with Calli...
Calli has already forgotten about Zeta.
I'm mostly curious how well the game is going to stay connected, considering it always seems to shit itself when people are far away.

EDIT: lmao right as I submit that, "communication error"

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I wonder if Jelly realizes she has the talent to get in herself? So many smaller vtubers put Hololive on this weird pedestal not realizing that at debut they're just like you.

Or maybe it means Miori is in. Or she's just excited. Aren't we all?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
>it worked
Well done, pink woman.
To be fair I forgot Zeta was in that collab until now she's cute but ultimately sort of wallflowered that collab

God's Strongest Dragoon

Mario Party Collab Setup
Mori 💀 = Yoshi
80px-MKT_184CB.png

Ina 🐙= Waluigi
80px-MKT_182CB.png

Kaela 🔨= Rosalina
80px-MKT_179CB.png

Zeta 📜= Donkey Kong
80px-MKT_161CB.png

And it appears Kaela's autism has caused her to fixate on the Chomp Call. She is going to move the star all game and annoy everyone.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Edit edit: is this why Abigail Dovely is taking another break?
There is less than zero % chance that Abigail would use "I felt the Lord calling me to focus more on offline ministry" as a cover for getting into a corpo. It would be a) a lie and b) a lie invoking the Lord's name in vain, which is not good testimony in addition to being a sin on several levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom