"Guys I went to take a shower and I'm so terminally online that all I brought was my phone it's the only thing I have now I'm just sitting here naked and wet and I don't have anything"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

lalilulelo

while im excited for this new gen. i hope cover is releasing a new gen for the right reasons. not just because they need a quick cash grab.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Edit: LOL
Capture1.PNG
Send this man to the late reaction room immediately

BEEG Booba Fishing

Is it just the video putting a filter, or do they have little color variance? Other than one of the fox girls, their clothes look like a mix of blue/black/white, the big titty girl in particular reminds of Kronii too much because of it. That's it for "complaints", I want to see their actual models to actually judge them, but the princess and the twins have my attention for now.

Also wondering if the other girls knew when they were dropping this, mostly because of Kiara doing her outfit reveal so close to it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I am simping for the white and black hair girl, i know nothing about her but the design is awesome
please note last time i did this it was sana, so might not be a good omen.
I like what I saw.
But the fox girls, they're pink and blue.
I want to believe...:beatanilooking:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED @Johnny Jambalaya

Now on that subject -
View attachment 37334
These two look like they're meant to be siblings.
Could it be...?
For all the fans of the GG girls out there, I hope it is them. Having sister VTubers using real life twins is such a fun concept and they always seemed like nice girls.

Also, goddamn, they really went all-out for this. A whole animated intro for them. Cover is not playing around.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Rrats destroyed

Yeah, sure Ame. Everytime you go on vacation or on break, there always seems to be a new wave or a new addition to Hololive/stars. You can't fool us.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Also, goddamn, they really went all-out for this. A whole animated intro for them. Cover is not playing around.
Didn't Idol also do this? They couldn't one up the one man Jew band? Sad.

Punished Lurker

I know this will be buried under the new wave post but I wanted to answer these two posts
And again, not to say Selen won't be next, but I think the rrat spawned from a misunderstanding. She talked about how she won't be in Niji forever and joked no one would want to watch her when she's 60, but she's always been candid about graduation like that, so I don't interpret it as a red flag. Same goes for Shu: /vt/ believed Mysta's graduation would be him because he was the most vocally upset about AR Live being cancelled, but neither of these names came from the leaker themselves.
Yeah I knew that Selen's possible graduation was a rrat and that the leaker had said nothing, I considered it because she seemed to be the one more openly dissatisfied with management. However I honestly thought the leaker had actually said that Shu was the next one in the graduation line, which brings me to the bigger problem about the leaks:
We knew that for a while.

But since the leaker doesn't use a tripcode, there's no telling which posts are the leaker's and which ones are shitposts.

The one time that using a tripcode would actually make sense, and he doesn't use it.
Because there is no way to verify which posts actually come from the leaker and which are fake it means any possible real leak could be overlooked and any fake one could be considered true, like what happened with Selen. I know someone leaked the designs for the new wave, can't remember if they leaked something about Nina and now they seem to have actually leaked the date for Mysta's graduation. Whomever it is I hope they keep posting and that the information they post is found earlier

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rrats destroyed

More like rrats confirmed. Today was her first time tweeting in 10 days. You ain't fooling me Detective :pochiidontlikeit:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is it me or the face art style doesnt fit the costume? I dont know how else to explain it, it feels out of place.
Yeah, I think the armor should have been brighter colors. Her head feels out of place with her haircolor.

Didn't Idol also do this? They couldn't one up the one man Jew band? Sad.
Fuck if I know. At least they didn't debut a whole wave of lolis like Idol 2.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yeah I knew that Selen's possible graduation was a rrat and that the leaker had said nothing, I considered it because she seemed to be the one more openly dissatisfied with management. However I honestly thought the leaker had actually said that Shu was the next one in the graduation line, which brings me to the bigger problem about the leaks:

Because there is no way to verify which posts actually come from the leaker and which are fake it means any possible real leak could be overlooked and any fake one could be considered true, like what happened with Selen. I know someone leaked the designs for the new wave, can't remember if they leaked something about Nina and now they seem to have actually leaked the date for Mysta's graduation. Whomever it is I hope they keep posting and that the information they post is found earlier
The Selen rrat came from this
Now we wait for August
View attachment 37274

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Fuck if I know. At least they didn't debut a whole wave of lolis like Idol 2.
That remains to be seen until you see the full models.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I recently discovered a new corpo.
New Gen about to be released (Aug2023)
I'm hype
Follow the talents' accounts on all social medias
Start interacting with them (Like,RT,Comment etc..)
One day decide to check out the older gen
Get somehow attach to one of the older gen
Attending her stream like usual
She's streaming with a male
I'm filled with anger but I cool down, a more important matter has to be solved
Get on Corpo's Discord and decide to dm one of the new talent I've interacted a lot with
To sum up' my message "Are their any plan to collab with Male V-tubers" (The original Q was more oriented towards Corpo policy)
She reads my message.
No answer.
Check corpo's discord
24 hours time out.

Currently feeling betrayed.

View attachment 37330
Name the whore who did this to you, friend.

Maybe a bit of numberfagging. But I wonder how this'll effect Cover's stock and market cap. Could it be possible that it'll make them surpass Anycolor several months down the line?
Think of the shareholders!
In fairness, the performance of their shares is probably going be worth keeping an eye on going forward, you might start noticing convenient announcement timings from both Cover and Anycolor more often.

Cover's recent statement about wanting to strengthen the brand with their existing talents (paraphrasing) was promising. It very much strikes me as the good kind of PR bullshit where they've decided they want to just keep doing what they're doing, but they're carefully phrasing it in a way that appeases the kinds of shareholders who want to hear about growth, since that's usually what makes a company look like an attractive asset.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
while im excited for this new gen. i hope cover is releasing a new gen for the right reasons. not just because they need a quick cash grab.
What are "the right reasons?"
They have tons of dead air when their limited roster isn't streaming
Which is compounded by their activities in japan and concert practices
They have gone 2 years without a new gen
and of course money

Niji's wave spamming has honestly made people adverse to new gens and I hate them for it.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
BTW should we be using the thread someone created for this yesterday or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom