"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I dunno if Tomoe ever stated which branch she serves in, or what her duties are. But in the Navy I served on Hosptial ships, Cruisers, a Destroyer and even an Aircraft carrier briefly as an Advanced Technical Chief Hospital Corpsman. I sit back and think to those days, and not one of those environments would have allowed streaming, even during downtime on bases. It was always hectic.

I dunno how she manages to find the time/energy. I also don't know why she cares so much about the "Psyop" criticism when she makes the military such a big part of her character. 🤔

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

thirteenorphans

Thank God Rin proves herself to have taste. Vanilla ice cream is the only reasonable choice here.
Sharing food tastes with a Br*t :smugpipi:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
"Mom can I have blonde Fauna?"
FuZzh3DaIAA-O7V.jpg

"We have blonde Fauna at home."

Blonde Fauna at home:
1689539963486.png

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I dunno if Tomoe ever stated which branch she serves in, or what her duties are. But in the Navy I served on Hosptial ships, Cruisers, a Destroyer and even an Aircraft carrier briefly as an Advanced Technical Chief Hospital Corpsman. I sit back and think to those days, and not one of those environments would have allowed streaming, even during downtime on bases. It was always hectic.

I dunno how she manages to find the time/energy. I also don't know why she cares so much about the "Psyop" criticism when she makes the military such a big part of her character. 🤔
My go to assumption for anything not related to a vtubers tubing activities that gets brought up by them is that it's misdirection for opsec purposes. She could be, or perhaps is one of those people that thinks "familiy in the military = therefore I am too", or it's all a larp.

Edit: Forgot to add relevant tweet.

Last edited:

Limkin

I just noticed, VA is doing characters in two anime by Botan's mama, one by Fauna's and in the one Ina designed characters for. The world is very small and full of funny coincidences
And Lira isn't blonde Fauna, she is mommy Fauna

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Did the archive for the Kronii karaoke from yesterday pop up anywhere? It was pretty good.

edit: Nevermind. I forgot Lurker pretty much sticks everything in their Mega folder.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

desudesu

Legit a giant fuckup for all other corpos not to poach her considering how long she was floundering as an indie
She was floundering as an indie because she never streamed. She could quite easily slip straight back into her old ways

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Legit a giant fuckup for all other corpos not to poach her considering how long she was floundering as an indie
You have multiple answers but the most common one is:She was like an Indie Ayame

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Screenshot_20230716_184650_Twitter.jpg
Sometimes I receive an apology from the person who filed the disclosure request.
However even if they do apologize, I will never forgive them.
Once again, you should never slander, identify, or disseminate false information, even to any person. YOU WILL REGRET IT

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I was a bit taken aback honesty, after all the "she's our therapist" talk when Dizzy is so.....Dizzy :menhera::kiarachefkiss:
She was floundering as an indie because she never streamed. She could quite easily slip straight back into her old ways
I don't think she ever took off at all though did she? She looked like one of the smallest of Cyberlive, Or did she have another account that she lost? I don't know much about her PL other then what available still. And you could say the same thing for all the non-Lumi Invaders: They all were barely/not streaming for a LONG period before going to Phase. So yeah, Rocca is a MASSIVE W for Aviel, and a big fat fucking L for Sakana and everyone else.
Oh is this the PC hug box? Sorry Sakana it's not the PC hugbox :fishmandispair:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"A new record: I've only insulted the British twice this stream. I'm on a roll!" - God's Blunder

Horo7618

No one in particular
I don't think she ever took off at all though did she?
She was active on and off with health issues AND splitting her time between YT and Twitch, which for someone who's not that active, seems like a terrible idea.....

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rocca is a MASSIVE W for Aviel, and a big fat fucking L for Sakana and everyone else.
Sure, it's a win for Aviel, but it's not necessarily a loss for Sakana. There's no way of knowing if any of the current or upcoming talents of Phase Connect have any issues with Rocca, or whether she would have been a good fit for Phase Connect's culture either. Hiring a bad-fitting talent can be worse than not hiring them at all, and we certainly don't need to tribalfag over it.

USS IOWA

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom