"I'm basically a walking body-warmer"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I was a bit taken aback honesty, after all the "she's our therapist" talk when Dizzy is so.....Dizzy :menhera::kiarachefkiss:

I don't think she ever took off at all though did she? She looked like one of the smallest of Cyberlive, Or did she have another account that she lost? I don't know much about her PL other then what available still. And you could say the same thing for all the non-Lumi Invaders: They all were barely/not streaming for a LONG period before going to Phase. So yeah, Rocca is a MASSIVE W for Aviel, and a big fat fucking L for Sakana and everyone else.
Oh is this the PC hug box? Sorry Sakana it's not the PC hugbox :fishmandispair:
All of these new PC Invaders lost their will to do vtubing due to their past experiences, its a special case.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sure, it's a win for Aviel, but it's not necessarily a loss for Sakana. There's no way of knowing if any of the current or upcoming talents of Phase Connect have any issues with Rocca, or whether she would have been a good fit for Phase Connect's culture either. Hiring a bad-fitting talent can be worse than not hiring them at all, and we certainly don't need to tribalfag over it.
It's okay to let Sakana take an L:smugina: It's not tribalfaging to recognize 1 talent is exceptional and would have been a great pull for any corpo. I do think that as far as raw push, Idol did better for Rocca then Phase could, at least right now. I bet gen 3 gets an even bigger push then invaders though.

Also, if Menace and Lumi both love her, what kind of monster would you have to be to have an issue with Rocca?:menhera::cursedpeko:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sure, it's a win for Aviel, but it's not necessarily a loss for Sakana. There's no way of knowing if any of the current or upcoming talents of Phase Connect have any issues with Rocca, or whether she would have been a good fit for Phase Connect's culture either. Hiring a bad-fitting talent can be worse than not hiring them at all, and we certainly don't need to tribalfag over it.
MFW jewshills and phaseniggas are somehow more tribalistic than Holobronies and Nijifags. Watching small agency people fight each other is like watching toddlers argue over who's stronger or faster. I for one wish Niji management would get their shit together so I don't have to acknowledge a fucking jew or a chink as second best.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The horse dropped a manifesto

From memory a tldr

She apologizes for worrying the fans with her reaction to the trolls

Says that she is human like anyone else and to expect a content creator to be less human in their reactions to hate is unrealistic

She says that a content creators biggest critic is themselves so 1 negative comment sticks in more than 1k positive ones

She says she can't change how negative comments make her feel but she can strive to react(or not react) to them publicly in the correct way

She talks about how streaming is way out of her comfort zone but thought vtubing would be a good outlet hobby (her former hobby was writing and given the length of these manifestos, shocker) she is proud of how she can stream despite feeling uncomfortable putting herself out there and is grateful to the Umarmy for making it worthwhile

She talks about how when she started she was having fun but a military transfer got in the way of consistently creating. She let it fall by the wayside for months until someone reminded her of it

When she checked her socials she noticed new people had DM'ed her saying that they found out about her from Pippa

She looked Pippa up and was shocked that such a big vtuber (in comparison to her 300subs) would know of her existence

She apparently got the chance to talk with Pippa shortly and it inspired her to go all in and take vtubing seriously (good job Yabbit)

Throughout the manifesto she consistently reiterates how grateful she is for the Umarmy and states a desire to be strong for them and keep going even if doing so is costly to her because the good outweighs the bad

She says that she dealt with a lot of bullying and abuse growing up but did not elaborate "none of the pain I have experienced as a Vtuber so far is any worse than what she has already endured in the past"
Similarly she reiterates she will never go into detail on her service

She says that despite her love for the military she will never shill it as something you should do if you don't want to. It makes her happy but it's not for everyone

All her luxury money goes right back into vtubing over personal possessions for herself

She has amnesia she didn't elaborate beyond her memory lasting a few days at a time

She has trouble reaching out to collaborators due to anxiety and getting trapped in a feeling of distrust that the collaborators in question are not just opportunists looking to use her

She says many kind creators have reached out and she strives to do more collabs and get over the anxiety

She asks the Umarmy to take this journey with her even if she herself will not remember most of it due to her amnesia she is fine with that it only matters that she feels she is providing a fun time for others

I think that covered everything important chat gpt was lacking a fair bit
I was a bit taken aback honesty, after all the "she's our therapist" talk when Dizzy is so.....Dizzy :menhera::kiarachefkiss:
It takes a menhera to help a menhera

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
AAAAA.png

:irysisadork:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So yeah, Rocca is a MASSIVE W for Aviel, and a big fat fucking L for Sakana and everyone else.
I'm old enough to remember a time when I said that exact sentiment about Yuko :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

desudesu

Imagine the boo bros spilling over the walls into pippakistan
Is that truly a fate you desire?
for them?
Brown lovers meet a brown fanbase

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
for them?
remember when fishman said he would sponsor Pippa and Yuko spending a night in a haunted house and streaming it?

neither does he, this is so sad

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
for them?
I mean as long as they are ejected from Katta streams I'm game

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nebi is doing a Karaoke and more to commemorate 1 month of PixelLink.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shiina's having her anniversary stream and doing a concert.

She's over 85k already, feels like just a week ago she was at the funny number.

Stunned But Dumb

Someone made an Ironmouse fan game where she gets hunted by AI voiced Calli

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

desudesu

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon