"I'm not your mama dayo!"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

So why was Dizzy the emotional support for these girls?

Legit a giant fuckup for all other corpos not to poach her considering how long she was floundering as an indie
I was a bit taken aback honesty, after all the "she's our therapist" talk when Dizzy is so.....Dizzy :menhera::kiarachefkiss:

I don't think she ever took off at all though did she? She looked like one of the smallest of Cyberlive, Or did she have another account that she lost? I don't know much about her PL other then what available still. And you could say the same thing for all the non-Lumi Invaders: They all were barely/not streaming for a LONG period before going to Phase. So yeah, Rocca is a MASSIVE W for Aviel, and a big fat fucking L for Sakana and everyone else.
Oh is this the PC hug box? Sorry Sakana it's not the PC hugbox :fishmandispair:
Massive. Rocca is the perfect example that it doesn't really matter how talented you are, if you don't have good management (or resources), you are shit out of luck. I would assume that under a company like Tsunderia, she would've gone unnoticed. That said, an indie doesn't have management so it all falls on them.

I miss Neo Sparkles’ design, I didn’t really watch her
Neo felt very amateur and while her voice did not really match her character and it originally pulled me out of the whole experience, I started to enjoy her near the end of her career. The main issue was the god-awful timezone.

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
MFW jewshills and phaseniggas are somehow more tribalistic than Holobronies and Nijifags. Watching small agency people fight each other is like watching toddlers argue over who's stronger or faster. I for one wish Niji management would get their shit together so I don't have to acknowledge a fucking jew or a chink as second best.
Flavr is better than both

RiverBear

Cursed creature will be playing with my future wife dottovu.

I like how Kronii/Dottovu doesn't even try to change her voice or general demeanor.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine the boo bros spilling over the walls into pippakistan
Is that truly a fate you desire?
boobros invading all of vtubing.gif
Don't have to imagine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I like how Kronii/Dottovu doesn't even try to change her voice or general demeanor.
Didn't she have a mental crisis late 2021-early 2022 because she burnt out and thought she hadn't properly separated her streaming persona from her normal self? Then she had some come-to-Jesus moment and stopped worrying about it and just kept being herself.

I didn't follow Kronii much back then, so I could be mistaken.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

lalilulelo

finally got a change to check out the connect the world concert. it was good.

real talk though. are any of the portions live? or are they playing dora the explorer with the audience?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Cursed creature will be playing with my future wife dottovu.

Interesting enough, Yuria just said she was moving to Canada. Wondering if Dott or Geist had a strong influence on the manner. I'd imagine so, because who would voluntarily move to Canada of all places otherwise:whatastory: Considering that she is your wife @BlueSharkTV, do you know anything more about this?
Didn't she have a mental crisis late 2021-early 2022 because she burnt out and thought she hadn't properly separated her streaming persona from her normal self? Then she had some come-to-Jesus moment and stopped worrying about it and just kept being herself.

I didn't follow Kronii much back then, so I could be mistaken.
Are you referring to the RRAT a while back that Kronii became some devout church-goer?

USS IOWA

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Quiet night for Holo and Niji bros. This upcoming week is gonna be especially light for Holo, Fauna's gone with no return date, Kiara already said no schedule and seems busy, etc...

But at least Pomu and Elira should be back from their small break this week. And Selen's Apex sponsors should be done too. I think tomorrow is the Obsydia 2nd Anni relay.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I actually found some gold in /vt/

And it was literally just a reddit screenshot

1689508826180836.jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Good news, everyone! Guess who's bearing the Ralphamale's third spawn?
Untitled.png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Coni's 40K education continues on the 21st, once again unarchived. Save the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom