"I've recently realized just how much I keep my mouth open while playing games"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Shorter. Me dumb no red gewd.
"Can you rewrite this for a forum user that is special needs":

"The author wants to apologize if they caused any worry and explains that they will speak sincerely. They talk about their experience as a VTuber and how they initially felt nervous and awkward. They share the impact of another creator's kind words that inspired them to take VTubing seriously. The author expresses their ambition to inspire and help others while staying true to themselves. They mention their weaknesses and the challenges they face, but also express gratitude for their supporters. They emphasize their commitment to making a positive impact and thank readers for their support."

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya schedule
unnamed.png

Some fanart by a bucko interested in architecture:

you should have a treat... NOW
ami_architected.jpg

It's YOUR fault!
👨‍🔬
🏘️
ami_architected2.jpg
I feel obligated to mention that the artist replied to the first post with a Pierce Brosnan GIF too before posting the second one. To Ami's reply. And she liked it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Started reading, got like 6 paragraphs, realized I had 500 more to go.
Good luck horse.
Sorry for your loss horse.
Damn you horse.
Congratulations horse.

Whichever fits the most.
4,659 words

that’s how long this thing is. My god.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I love Panko :koronehappyl:
She's so off the hinges, she's hearing voices.

desudesu

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Maybe if she stopped giving the harassers so much attention, they'd stop.
holy mucho texto, can someone more insane than me read this shit and post the tl;dr?
Speedreading: It's an appeal to empathy and unity in the vtubing scene that was what originally appealed to her and let her feel comfortable, and that just because she was in the military and thinks it was a good thing for her doesn't mean she's a jingoist nutcase.
Basically 4000 words of blood in the water for shit stirrers that, yes, anti-military sperging and smearing her by association is a guaranteed way to fuck with her.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Speedreading: It's an appeal to empathy and unity in the vtubing scene that was what originally appealed to her and let her feel comfortable, and that just because she was in the military and thinks it was a good thing for her doesn't mean she's a jingoist nutcase.
Basically 4000 words of blood in the water for shit stirrers that, yes, anti-military sperging and smearing her by association is a guaranteed way to fuck with her.
I can't believe that  WHorse asking for empathy while luring more poor impressionable young men into the meat grinder smh
:smugpipi:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Limkin

The anime where Fauna's mama is character designer is starting in october and got PV yesterday (Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro). About a guy who reincarnated into a pig and serves a cute girl. Who will eat him later. I don't want to know how many saplings already "liked and favorited" it and are screaming "I wish it was me frfr". The fact that the girl is basically blond Fauna doesn't help at all

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The never seen before Mimi schedule wtf

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
holy mucho texto, can someone more insane than me read this shit and post the tl;dr?
It was her application to get into Phase Connect Gen 3.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kiara has gotten pretty good at vibing the same as the game. If the game does not give a fuck, Kiara stops giving a fuck and is just loud and weird and fucks around. Games like GTA, Need Streamer Overload, Stanley Parable bring out this side of her. Also I bet she'd handle eroge more smoothly than Calli, though that was one of the funniest streams of the year precisely because Calli's overreactions.

Kiara having a real one at the strip club again lmao.

spit-take-drink.gif

She's SO into it. So committed to delivering on the titty promise.
The perfect screenshot exists
1000001154.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Looks like Hololive finally got Pizza Tower perms. That game is sick, looking forward to the streams.

IRyS has also been playing Splatoon on Flare's stream the past two days, and is playing right now...at 5:45 AM Japan time.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
The anime where Fauna's mama is character designer is starting in october and got PV yesterday (Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro). About a guy who reincarnated into a pig and serves a cute girl. Who will eat him later. I don't want to know how many saplings already "liked and favorited" it and are screaming "I wish it was me frfr". The fact that the girl is basically blond Fauna doesn't help at all
Looks fun.

fauna yesma.gif
Made a comparison.

Attachments

• 1689539963486.png
    1689539963486.png
    265 KB · Views: 37
  • 1689539988319.png
    1689539988319.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 53

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Roca is fucking killing it in numbers. Shiload of gifted memberships.

1689540499399.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS has also been playing Splatoon on Flare's stream the past two days, and is playing right now...at 5:45 AM Japan time.

What insomnia does to a person... guess she will be tired for her stream later. I doubt she will sleep.

I honestly dont see the resemblance beyond the fact that its the same artist
They got a bad case of same-face, but otherwise they are nothing alike.

Panko raided Kiara and some pretty teetee EU-tuber moments were had. Will timestamp it when her stream ends.

Edit:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom