"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Choco's roommate is possibly the most beautiful in Hololive.
I'm not even thirsting - just stating a fact. The woman is stunning and could easily make it in regular showbiz.
Agreed :vespernice:
F1K6uCDaAAA222ZF9.jpg

The horse dropped a manifesto

Ayame i'm not reading that.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The horse really is trying to get the #mindbreak tag, isn't she?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Keno incoming

VAPANKULO A TUTTI!

Onolumi ended eternal winter, raised her reputation to saintly in order to master light magic and celebrated by nuking several cities off of the map Slayers style.

Reminder that Sawa is doing another voice over roulette in a few hours:

And Lottie once again rescheduled her Lego Jurassic Park steam but later on she will be watching the original Gojira with her members.

Reference for Juniper's new outfit:
Juniper New Ref 1.jpgJuniper New Ref 2.jpgJuniper New Ref 3.jpg
Btw @richdwarf I have no idea whether or not that picture is really her but I could practically here her voice coming out of it if that helps. Where did you even find that?

@Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka how long are you going to be taking ideas for the site mascot I want to make a concept sketch but I might not have time to get it done today

Art:
Elysium_by_harayamanawari.jpgfauna_casual_by_mr.takida.jpgyukihana_lamy_by_hong_bsws.jpg

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

So Pippa Pikin is to blame for everything, I can't believe she keeps getting away with it

EDIT: Panko gets a lot of action in superchats and gifted doesn't she. She really should have put her foot goal way higher

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Onigiri makes pork buns! Or tries to anyway

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
holy mucho texto, can someone more insane than me read this shit and post the tl;dr?
It's just menhera rambling about her place as a streamer and shit like that. Woman stuff

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
holy mucho texto, can someone more insane than me read this shit and post the tl;dr?
"The text is a heartfelt message from a VTuber (virtual YouTuber) expressing gratitude, discussing personal experiences, and sharing aspirations. The VTuber reflects on their journey, starting as a novice and gradually gaining confidence and inspiration from others in the community. They emphasize the importance of connecting with their audience and being true to themselves, despite the pressures and expectations that come with being an entertainer. The VTuber acknowledges their weaknesses, including their fear of horror games and difficulty in opening up to others, but expresses a determination to overcome them. They encourage their audience to pursue their dreams, face setbacks with resilience, and embrace their imperfections. The VTuber discusses their military background, the challenges they've faced as a woman in the military, and their pride in serving their country. They express gratitude for the support they've received and their desire to create a welcoming and supportive community. The message concludes with a message of hope, unity, and love, symbolized by a bouquet of carrots."

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka how long are you going to be taking ideas for the site mascot I want to make a concept sketch but I might not have time to get it done today

Midweek at least.

Hff201

Early Adopter
"The text is a heartfelt message from a VTuber (virtual YouTuber) expressing gratitude, discussing personal experiences, and sharing aspirations. The VTuber reflects on their journey, starting as a novice and gradually gaining confidence and inspiration from others in the community. They emphasize the importance of connecting with their audience and being true to themselves, despite the pressures and expectations that come with being an entertainer. The VTuber acknowledges their weaknesses, including their fear of horror games and difficulty in opening up to others, but expresses a determination to overcome them. They encourage their audience to pursue their dreams, face setbacks with resilience, and embrace their imperfections. The VTuber discusses their military background, the challenges they've faced as a woman in the military, and their pride in serving their country. They express gratitude for the support they've received and their desire to create a welcoming and supportive community. The message concludes with a message of hope, unity, and love, symbolized by a bouquet of carrots."
With ChatGPT being so advanced now, it's fascinating to think about how much easier it is to understand a robot than a woman.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Singing stream from Layla Alstroemeria

Superduper fishing from Rie

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like Hololive finally got Pizza Tower perms. That game is sick, looking forward to the streams.

braindoko

Horse really has a dedicated anti-military troll living in her head rent free
I’m not versed in here background but doesn’t she have a husband? I’m a firm believer in the scientifically backed theory that many of the more menhera chuubas could be fixed with regular plapping

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Shorter. Me dumb no red gewd.

No Name

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Does not menace with spikes, worthless.

I’m a firm believer in the scientifically backed theory that many of the more menhera chuubas could be fixed with regular plapping

Not all the time. Some are just too far gone.

Hff201

Early Adopter
1689537447866.png
Tweet / Archive
Holy fucking autism.

(As an aside, while archiving this I caught that the archive site seems to work around the login wall by being logged in as a user called Tomas, who at the time of his own page being archived was following 6 accounts and was followed by 9. Nice.)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara having a real one at the strip club again lmao.

spit-take-drink.gif

She's SO into it. So committed to delivering on the titty promise.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I tune into Panko's anniversary and immediately greeted by rants about "Airi's dirty boobas" and seething that Rie says Italian stereotypes to her but can't say anything back because she will be called a racist.

Edit: She allegedly did it once and may have gotten bonked
1689537865077.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom