"I'M NOT OKAY!"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm glad Rin got spammed with donos today. During the Animal Crossing stream earlier, she actually opened up a bit and admitted she was scared about the merch leading up to its announcement. It's just the classic imposter syndrome that most chuubas go through but it still felt bad seeing it from the brit who's sarcastic about literally everything. I think the dono war today helped and the merch sales will too.

I was concerned people don't like me enough to buy merch of me. I'm not sure when I got that into my head. Sometimes I get concerned that I'm nobody's favorite or something. Like people watch me just cause I'm on, not because they actually wanna watch me. So I'm gonna look at the merch numbers and hopefully that'll get it through my brain that people do actually care me. Maybe I'll actually realize that I'm a real vtuber or something.

Afterwards she felt really appreciative of chat saying they bought the merch. She cut herself off mid-talk since her British disposition will destroy her body if she gets wholesome for too long. But it's a rare occurrence that's gotten even rarer ever since her popularity boom so it was nice to see :sanasmile:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm glad Rin got spammed with donos today. During the Animal Crossing stream earlier, she actually opened up a bit and admitted she was scared about the merch leading up to its announcement. It's just the classic imposter syndrome that most chuubas go through but it still felt bad seeing it from the brit who's sarcastic about literally everything. I think the dono war today helped and the merch sales will too.

Afterwards she felt really appreciative of chat saying they bought the merch. She cut herself off mid-talk since her British disposition will destroy her body if she gets wholesome for too long. But it's a rare occurrence that's gotten even rarer ever since her popularity boom so it was nice to see :sanasmile:

Its always nice to see her go on tangents and say these things

And even if my life is gone to shit I'll watch her if it's the last thing I'll do

Anime Fan

Tenma just went live on twitch with a guerilla of the new Amnesia game

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Now that I think about it, besides Reimu I don't know almost anything about the spanish Vtuber scene (in part, I think, because most of them stream on Twitch). Is there any big company or big indie that primarily speaks spanish? Also was Hina the girl Wactor went full black company and doxxed her private info or was that another girl from the company?
This is just Latino Vshojo:the moment an Indie gets big CCV (4View is enough) the CEO puts a sweet contract in American Dollars and most of the time they kneel.(Also Nepotism and Clique hires)
Meica was outed by WACTOR? yes(her name is a typical hafu one:AYUMI JHOLENE HAYASHIDA ALONZO) also she is not Japanese she was born in Paraguay
Her parade as an Indie is doing very well and i will say that she is the best ES Indie and even Bigger than some Niji/Holo vtubers

Yeah after Waqctor pretty much burned all bridges on the ES market only OWOZU is left as some kinda of corpo and they are more like and middle ground between Vshojo and Mythci talents they present like a vtuber corpo but they seem to mostly be a talent agency like Mythic.

I opened the website and recognised none of the Vtubers there, I think I might have seen one of them in the thumbnail for a clip but didn't click it. Any of them you reccommend?
Emikukis is pretty fun, she is also one the more popular ES vtubers for what I had seen:

Even thru I don't watch her streams outside of collabs I like Rakun singing voice in this cover:

If you want someone who does stream on youtube there Mai Noboshi who is good friend with Meica

And there's also Hana but she is trilingual so is basically random whenever she is streaming on English/Jap or Spanish, I do love her songs, here's a collab with Hana, Rakun, Emikukis and Meica:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calli is playing the Eroge of the Month (with the R18 patch). While drinking.

(no guarantee the VOD is surviving....)

The game baited Mori and tits got through her censorship in an immediate flashback.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The game baited Mori and tits got through her censorship in an immediate flashback.
damn, I missed it

I mean, LOL that’s funny

Kazuma

Early Adopter

braindoko

I thought Nyaru was like Chinchilla, a small chuuba only you guys here watch. But I open her stream and she had CCV that mogs half of NijiEN, what gives?
always nice to see her go on tangents and say these things

And even if my life is gone to shit I'll watch her if it's the last thing I'll do
Get your life in order my dude. You can’t save anyone if you don’t save yourself first

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I thought Nyaru was like Chinchilla, a small chuuba only you guys here watch. But I open her stream and she had CCV that mogs half of NijiEN, what gives?
Pippa raid.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't you speak Spanish too? There's too many of you people here. This place is ESL enough already as it is.
This forum is literally 40% burgers, 10%europoors, 20%beaners, 20%seaYamanbas and 10%other
Meanwhile /vt/ is 90%SEA and 10%chinese women

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Poltergeist woman streaming on Twitch

This girl model is really nice and have been listening to her in the background, I'm really liking her so far even tho I not much care for this game.

>see this posted 3 minutes ago and get reminded about that yugioh collab
>open stream
>"See you next time" end card is on screen
Yeah, that sounds about right
Gotta have to watch the VOD later I haven't really gotten into plating Master Duel but should be interesting, also have really want to give Nova a try since she is a YGO vtuber.

This forum is literally 40% burgers, 10%europoors, 20%beaners, 20%seaYamanbas and 10%other
You forgot 100% retards

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>40% burgers
You are aware a lot of burgers are beaners, right? I will admit though, I'd much rather deal with you Spanish rape babies than SEAníggers.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
This Calli stream might be an all timer :whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This Calli stream might be an all timer :whatastory:
This must be what it's like when Pomu listens to one of her erotic audio books.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

silentcouch

Yeah this calli stream, she at least is reading the dialogue, even if not showing it (which idk HOW you would do a stream if you wouldn't read or show visuals for this kind of thing.) Like how could someone be silent for over 15 minutes of H-VN action? It is pretty funny, I wish they could just show it instead of youtube being a bitch, but w/e. :irysyabairys:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This must be what it's like when Pomu listens to one of her erotic audio books.
Joining, and I’m dying. I really regret not joining sooner

edit: mmmm yes, Calli THAT'S what people love about that scene, that character development

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom